Being Top 20% at something means NOTHING

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Being within the top 20% of something is nowhere near as impressive as it sounds. Not just for looks but just literally everything. Understand that this doesn't work like a staircase. It's more like a curve, and only people near the edges of the curve actually have large and meaningful advantage.

Consider IQ. In order to be considered cognitively gifted (aka the intelligence version of a chad) you need to have an IQ that is at least within the 120 range. And that's just the bare minimum. Ideally it should be about 130.

If you are the top 20% in IQ then your IQ is...113.

One hundred and fucking thirteen. This is all you get for being smarter than literally 80% of normies. And your IQ advantage is barely halfway towards being good enough for chad level intelligence.

Do you know how gifted you must be to have chad tier IQ (120 or 130)?

120 IQ is top 10% and 130 IQ is top 5%

So basically if you want an actually MEANINGFUL advantage then you must be top 10% at minimum and ideally top 5%. There are no doctors or high level programmers with an IQ of 113. They are all 120+.

The 80/20 rule is massive cope. Being somewhat above average is completely meaningless and just LOL if you think any amount of 'self-improvement' is going to close the gap between yourself and your superior competitors. It's chad tier or nothing. And this goes for everything be it looks, IQ or whatever. 90% of everything is literally shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, ALP, Gaia262 and 23 others
Dnr, a 113 IQ person who is in the top 20th percentile facially will lifemog a normie with a 100 IQ and a 5/10 face (not to mention a low IQ incel such as myself)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 15827
there are a lot of md's with average intelligence, and a lot of software developers with average intelligence. the average programmer is not a good programmer frankly (you can search it up) . The average doctor goes to formal education, does rote memorization and passes exams. Medical errors are one of the leading causes of deaths in the US.

If we are talking about computer scientists who do research and publish on peer reviewed papers (it goes for medical science as well) , that is where IQ matters.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14262 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
I would like to be top 20% dick size.
im bottom 40% :pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:

appreciate what you have, NIGGA:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, PubertyMaxxer, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
I have a 130 IQ but Im rotting on an incel forum :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 20056, Toth's thot and 2 others
chad level intelligence.
chad doesn't have anything to do with intelligence.

being intelligent is a negative trait, bad for overall life quality.

High IQ = incel trait. You should've said 'incel level intelligence'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15899, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Agreed with every line.

chad doesn't have anything to do with intelligence.

being intelligent is a negative trait, bad for overall life quality.

High IQ = incel trait. You should've said 'incel level intelligence'
Gigacope, there is no correlation whatsoever between your looks and your intellect. I'm low IQ and an incel

Last edited:
Gigacope, there is no correlation whatsoever between your looks and your intellect. I'm low IQ and an incel
wrong.

intellect is correlated with more studying and less partying, which is correlated with shit looks.

Ugly people cope by wasting their time studying, and therefore become higher IQ.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 5786
Dnr, a 113 IQ person who is in the top 20th percentile facially will lifemog a normie with a 100 IQ and a 5/10 face (not to mention a low IQ incel such as myself)
Ngl, in retrospect I should have omitted that "dnr", @disillusioned I didn't mean to sound passive-agressive brah

wrong.

intellect is correlated with more studying and less partying, which is correlated with shit looks.

Ugly people cope by wasting their time studying, and therefore become higher IQ.
I thought IQ is genetic?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ShowerMaxxing, Toth's thot and 1 other person
wrong.

Does studying actually raise IQ? Or are high IQ people more likely to study? I thought IQ can't be changed... assuming you have a basic education and good nutrition.

• +1
Reactions: abeilletoimême
I probably have no idea what I'm talking about (don't know shit about neurology), but I think that while studycelling can help you become more knowledgeable in some field, it doesn't boost one's "raw intelligence" in any noticeable way

Being top 20% means you are 5 PSL htn, it does mean something : you can date and have fairly chances to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
I probably have no idea what I'm talking about (don't know shit about neurology), but I think that while studycelling can help you become more knowledgeable in some field, it doesn't boost one's "raw intelligence" in any noticeable way
Studying increases IQ. The more you use your brain, the better and faster it becomes.

For example: You can train your memory. And memory is a part of your IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Being top 20% means you are 5 PSL htn, it does mean something : you can date and have fairly chances to get laid.
But by how much?

Let's compare this to money: How much money does the bottom 80% make Vs the top 20% Vs the top 5% Vs the top 1%?

With each leap, the inequality becomes much greater. Sure, you could argue that being top 20% is better than being bottom 50%, but it's still utter shit compared to being top 5% or top 1%.

It's like comparing a shitty frozen Pizza to a restaurant quality pizza, and then an actual steak dinner at a 5 star restaurant. Sure the restaurant quality pizza is better than the frozen pizza, but it's still just a fucking pizza. Pizza Vs steak dinner...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, micropenis29 and KDA Player
Only top 1% matters.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
But by how much?

Let's compare this to money: How much money does the bottom 80% make Vs the top 20% Vs the top 5% Vs the top 1%?

With each leap, the inequality becomes much greater. Sure, you could argue that being top 20% is better than being bottom 50%, but it's still utter shit compared to being top 5% or top 1%.

It's like comparing a shitty frozen Pizza to a restaurant quality pizza, and then an actual steak dinner at a 5 star restaurant. Sure the restaurant quality pizza is better than the frozen pizza, but it's still just a fucking pizza. Pizza Vs steak dinner...
Being top 4% is Chadlite, being 1% is Chad, each time you apply Pareto law to the top subpart you get to a whole other level I agree. Still htn is an ok goal for most here ngl.

• +1
Reactions: chadsmith
Being top 4% is Chadlite, being 1% is Chad, each time you apply Pareto law to the top subpart you get to a whole other level I agree. Still htn is an ok goal for most here ngl.
Exactly it's recursive, with an exponential increase at each subpart

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
Being within the top 20% of something is nowhere near as impressive as it sounds. Not just for looks but just literally everything. Understand that this doesn't work like a staircase. It's more like a curve, and only people near the edges of the curve actually have large and meaningful advantage.

Consider IQ. In order to be considered cognitively gifted (aka the intelligence version of a chad) you need to have an IQ that is at least within the 120 range. And that's just the bare minimum. Ideally it should be about 130.

One hundred and fucking thirteen. This is all you get for being smarter than literally 80% of normies. And your IQ advantage is barely halfway towards being good enough for chad level intelligence.

So basically if you want an actually MEANINGFUL advantage then you must be top 10% at minimum and ideally top 5%. There are no doctors or high level programmers with an IQ of 113. They are all 120+.

The 80/20 rule is massive cope. Being somewhat above average is completely meaningless and just LOL if you think any amount of 'self-improvement' is going to close the gap between yourself and your superior competitors. It's chad tier or nothing. And this goes for everything be it looks, IQ or whatever. 90% of everything is literally shit.
Actually those 20% are those normies we wonder how they ended up with GFs

Others are subhumans and LTN

But by how much?

i agree

top 20% is cope

even in the top 10%, you're just asking to be mogged on a consistent basis

to regularly be in public and not be getting mogged very often, you need to be in the top 5%

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
i agree

top 20% is cope

even in the top 10%, you're just asking to be mogged on a consistent basis

to regularly be in public and not be getting mogged very often, you need to be in the top 5%
What makes it even more brutal is that this applies to EVERYTHING. Not just looks. Only top 5% within any given area will achieve great things.

• +1
Reactions: micropenis29
agree with this, life only starts feeling good at top 5%
Other people only start to notice when you become top 1%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and GetShrekt
What makes it even more brutal is that this applies to EVERYTHING. Not just looks. Only top 5% within any given area will achieve great things.

i agree

the top 20% is nice until you realize the top 20% of that top 20% receives 80% of that slice of pie

and then the top 20% of that new top 20% receives 80% of that newest slice of pie, and so on and so forth

this recursion makes it such that cracking the initial top 20% doesn't really accomplish anything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: disillusioned
Nah the normie will mog the 20th percentile guy if he worked harder

Top 20% equals being the best man out of a group of 5. Top 1% equals being the best man out of a group of 20.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, disillusioned, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Every positive male attribute/trait is distributed on a poisson distribution.

The top 1% is unfathomably ahead of even the top 10%

Poisson

Top 20% equals being the best man out of a group of 5. Top 1% equals being the best man out of a group of 20.
Nope. Women do not rate men on a gaussian curve, it's a LOT more brutal than that [I cba to do the maths (poisson curve) ]

• +1
Reactions: micropenis29

in practice, it's a lot more extreme because of the all-or-nothing nature of it

i.e. the best man in any group gets 100% of the women rather than, say, some percentage of women proportional to his edge over the other men

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Some more doomer and defeatist philosophy, ladies and gentlement.

Inject T

I fucking agree

Top 20% looks is fucking garbage.

Its 5% or roping

Someone failed his maths class

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 20056, disillusioned and 1 other person
I fucking agree

Top 20% looks is fucking garbage.

Its 5% or roping
5 would be 1 in 20
In today's hyper-connected "competence" based world it's more like 0.01%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and IceBreaker0
5 would be 1 in 20
In today's hyper-connected "competence" based world it's more like 0.01%
Ok cmon man what are the chances anyone here can be that high?

Top 5 % means you litterally mog everyone at a party besides 1 person who is still around your level

If you want 0.1% you litterally have to be 6 ft 4,Jacked,Handsome af

How bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
Ok cmon man what are the chances anyone here can be that high?

Top 5 % means you litterally mog everyone at a party besides 1 person who is still around your level

If you want 0.1% you litterally have to be 6 ft 4,Jacked,Handsome af

How bro
If you want it it can happen
For eg being 5'10 vs 5'11 would push you from 55 to 70 percentile

Even a small softmax can push you up a lot in terms of percentile, now imagine a hardcore looksmaxxer who takes the time to implement all knowledge available. It's theoretically possible for a normie to ascend to a Chad if they want (but have to overcome emotional resistance, procrastination, false concept of risk and fear, imposter syndrome)

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
Does it? Walk into a random nightclub with dozens of people inside and see how many guys there are 8/10+.

Elite looks (and talent for that matter) are MUCH rarer than you think. Less than 1% of the population (probably even less than that) have 8+ looks.

Ditto for other things like talents/abilities. If you walked into an art class with 20 people, do you think at least one art student can draw photorealistic portraits?

Saying that 90% of humans are worthless/medicore is actually being generous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 19896, IceBreaker0 and 1 other person
High IQ top 20% is barely impressive, heck even top 5% isn't that impressive especially in bigger towns, out of 20 guys there's one at your level, which is common enough to be unimpressive.

High IQ top 20% is barely impressive, heck even top 5% isn't that impressive especially in bigger towns, out of 20 guys there's one at your level, which is common enough to be unimpressive.
Only in White/Asian neighborhoods. Even 110 IQ is considered genius for blacks/spics. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
This.

Top 1% or death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896

What you said makes no sense, being better then 80 percent of people does give you advantage. being a 7.5/10 in looks will give you a MEANINGFUL advantage in the mating market. So you telling me the guy who has 113 iq and is tech instead of engineer doesn't have MEANGFUL advantage over most people. Being some what above average would be if your better then 55 percent not no , being better then 80 percent of people.

😭🔥🔥

Attachments

• trim.D5F5ECDC-3AC8-476D-9CCF-369843A50787.mov
    1.6 MB

in the real world, selection effects make it such that you're only competing against people who are already somewhat attractive (incels don't go to parties)

also, the winner-take-all nature of dating means that 2nd place is often much, much worse than 1st place (chad at a club might leave with all the attractive women, in which case chadlite leaves with nothing)

taking into consideration these factors, cracking the top 5% becomes only slightly above average in many situations

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: disillusioned
What you said makes no sense, being better then 80 percent of people does give you advantage. being a 7.5/10 in looks will give you a MEANINGFUL advantage in the mating market. So you telling me the guy who has 113 iq and is tech instead of engineer doesn't have MEANGFUL advantage over most people. Being some what above average would be if your better then 55 percent not no , being better then 80 percent of people.

it's a meaningful advantage in that it sets you apart from incels; you can actually participate in civic life to some extent

but you'll still get mogged by men in the top 20% and brutally mogged by chads when it matters most

I have a top 5% IQ lmfao