Being transgender is just an expensive LARP

Deleted member 11748

Deleted member 11748

quapa sleyer
To change yourself into a girl completely would require changing your DNA. right now being a tranny is just a high maintenance, expensive LARP at the end of the day. I'd love to be gigachad but we all can't live a lie. I know bluepilled soytards on reddit think they're gigachad because they like a certain consoomer product and have a "good" personality kek. This is what the bluepill does to people, it makes them delusional and think they can cut off their dicks and become anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deusmaximus, SubhumanCurrycel, RoundHouse and 1 other person
at least increases their SMV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 9670 and RoundHouse
To change yourself into a girl completely would require changing your DNA. right now being a tranny is just a high maintenance, expensive LARP at the end of the day. I'd love to be gigachad but we all can't live a lie. I know bluepilled soytards on reddit think they're gigachad because they like a certain consoomer product and have a "good" personality kek. This is what the bluepill does to people, it makes them delusional and think they can cut off their dicks and become anything.
Well yea a complete 180 of your hormonal profile for the rest of your life.
Males and females have specific androgenicity to their respective horomones that maintain joints and bone density as they age (though women have it worse after menopause).
A big problem with trannies is that theyll get crippling arthiritis by the time they are 50 max cos they nuked their own hormones

its a high level of cope, most of them are mentally ill and have high suicide rate

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 11748
at least increases their SMV
They increase their smv to dudes, which is a lot easier than increasing smv to females.
Most guys would fuck anything that is breathing and 1% female looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
I don't think they want to cut off their dicks, They'll never have a real pussy anyway. Apparently when they get that surgery they want to kill themselves.

They increase their smv to dudes, which is a lot easier than increasing smv to females.
Most guys would fuck anything that is breathing and 1% female looking.
I already said that; like my post instead of repeating the same point oldcel