Being treated like a kid by BJJ team-mates

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
After every lesson guys in my class legit tell me "you did good buddy, I get it's tough for a small guy, but good for you on sticking through with it" and other child-like comments, often get told by the older dudes "well done buddy!".

Today one dude asked how old I was, when I said 21 he was so surprised. Dude fr thought I was 18/19 ffs. It's so over, I'm like the baby in that class, everyone is nice to me and shit but it's probably the biggest blackpill for me tbh. I'm literally a kid.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 17829, GandyIsNormie and 15 others
After every lesson guys in my class legit tell me "you did good buddy, I get it's tough for a small guy, but good for you on sticking through with it" and other child-like comments, often get told by the older dudes "well done buddy!".

Today one dude asked how old I was, when I said 21 he was so surprised. Dude fr thought I was 18/19 ffs. It's so over, I'm like the baby in that class, everyone is nice to me and shit but it's probably the biggest blackpill for me tbh. I'm literally a kid.
"keep your head up short king" i think that's what normies say to manlets bro :hnghn: Fuck normies i hope they all die from the vaccine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: daturape, Acee, FrameMogger and 5 others

I mean theyre being nice and courteous to you dude, a lot of other people wouldnt be like that

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, closedplatecel, FrameMogger and 3 others
I mean theyre being nice and courteous to you dude, a lot of other people wouldnt be like that
I like them, they are good people who try to help me out and look out for me - a new guy who outweighed me by 30kg was being really rough on me, and one of the bigger guys in the gym choked the shit out of the guy because he was being rough and trying to just steam roll through rather than do shit with technique

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
67940BF0 739D 4D66 8A79 F990FAE29BB6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Moggable, Clark69 and 11 others
That’s the superiority they feel over you due to mogging them. Mog them, you will get respect if you have power and something they respect. It’s how natural hierarchy’s work: notice how people in power are usually rich influential chads

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
hang in there kid.

BJJ is pointless if you are not planning to compete

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and maxxedfalloutdweller
He probaly though you were 12

This is brutal nigga, you need to train harder than they do so next time you spar with these guys you put them in their place :ogre:

You're 21 but incredulous someone thought you were 18/19? One day you'll realize how ridiculous your reaction to that is.

Be happy you're learning and they're treating you well instead of bullying your negative ass and risking injuring you.

You're 21 but incredulous someone thought you were 18/19? One day you'll realize how ridiculous your reaction to that is.

Be happy you're learning and they're treating you well instead of bullying your negative ass and risking injuring you.
:soy:

Nigga thinks he’s baby faced cause someone thought he was 2 years younger than he is

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Zer0/∞
Maybe you should try other sports more suited for smaller guys: ping-pong, figure skating, surfing, horse racing, Formula One, etc...

• +1
Reactions: Acee