Being ugly and below average iq is irredeemable

T

T_T

Gold
over if youre an ugly abused wageslave in a convenience store or factory with nothing to look forward. abused by society and invisible at school. You incels got your youth, I hope youre hardcore grinding and socialcirclemaxxing while shitposting because one day youre gonna be post prime, old, lonely, invisible, wageslaving min wage job brainlessly for the rest of your life and still incel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95, Latinolooksmaxxer, Freakshow and 3 others
If you know that you are ugly, you are atleast average IQ and its over for you. There is nothing worse in this world than being ugly and being average IQ or higher

I gave up I will fuck my hand and get 0 pussy and that’s the way the cookie crumbles

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
copers here will deny this

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
You incels got your youth, I hope youre hardcore grinding and socialcirclemaxxing
Incels don't even have that. Incels peak at 15. Social circle is determined by your face

Incels don't even have that. Incels peak at 15. Social circle is determined by your face
Ricecels and currycels in my college who hang out with each other are pretty ok with the bright futures ahead of them
There were kids in school who were mediocre and unpopular so I didn't even know they existed, brilliant Incels left as legends

I can't express how much despair I feel when I read a thread about some broke deadend incel being ignored at his retail job watching the stacies walk past
Don't be this

incels peak earlier, at 15 its already jova since one of the main things that determine a guy's social worth from highschool through college is how many hookups hes able to get

Nope it’s non NT that is the worst. U can find plenty of ugly low iq people in low class areas still managing to fuck

I escaped this fate through NEETdom.