Being ugly and blackpilled is a fever dream

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

@Lebgfinal on neets.net/incels.is/discord.
You kind of know what to do, but you know its not possible for you
I just rot wandering around, what should i even do with my life ? Im not happy, i hate everything
I wish i was attractive, just a normal person, instead i got below average genetics and i need to suffer because of it everyday of my life
Nothing can ever erase that feeling
Im 18 and i already know i will never get love

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, wollet2, med and 1 other person
Nobody cares, people insult me with no regard to me, they just want cheap laugh and make fun of how ugly i am

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Atleast u have an incel community to share your shitty life experiences, i could imagine it being worse. :feelsmage:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, dopaminebeyondfried and Mister Fuwy
Atleast u have an incel community to share your shitty life experiences, i could imagine it being worse. :feelsmage:
The incel community is the least useful thing in the world, people have never given me ways to feel better about my life, they either coped or insulted me
I feel worse than i did years ago

• +1
Ascend then stupid fucker

waaa waaaa your subhuman blood line was able to continue with you ranked father so why can’t you continue it because you’re a bitch waaa waaa

• Hmm...
waaa waaaa your subhuman blood line was able to continue with you ranked father so why can’t you continue it because you’re a bitch waaa waaa
Because im uglier than my father

• +1
Because im uglier than my father
then find a girl uglier than your mother, if you have high T your instinct to breed bitches should be higher than your standards

If. Your. Subhuman. Father. Found. A. Girl. And. You. Are. Uglier. Than. Your. Father. Your. Best. Bet. Would. Be. To. Find. A. Girl. Uglier. Than. The. Girl. Your. Father. Found. You. Ape. Drop. Your. Standards. Why. Would. A. GL. Woman. Ever. Want. You.
Understand Now?

find comfort in that others have it way worse

life sucks

its over never began its time to death

atleast you can still feel horny or fuck a hooker

You kind of know what to do, but you know its not possible for you
I just rot wandering around, what should i even do with my life ? Im not happy, i hate everything
I wish i was attractive, just a normal person, instead i got below average genetics and i need to suffer because of it everyday of my life
Nothing can ever erase that feeling
Im 18 and i already know i will never get love
Join the gay community and let me cum in your thighs

I saw some JBs having fun today meanwhile I look like an utter subhuman

Is it so hard to understand

The incel community is the least useful thing in the world, people have never given me ways to feel better about my life, they either coped or insulted me
I feel worse than i did years ago
I agree. But for me the best thing it did was to present offing yourself as a joke to me and yeah I’m not fully recovered but when soemtimes life fucks real bad i just announce here that I’m roping and until the time it gets posted and some autist reply by something like please livestream it or some other rep hungry shit.

It just makes me change my mind about dat.
Its a cycle for me.
And son you’re not the only abused dog here, trust me you’re not.
:feelsgiga: