Being ugly and NT is the worst

Luciano

Luciano

Iron
Its those of us who are low inhib with good personality that have the urge to be social, meet girls, have a life and experiences who suffer the most. I hit the streets every weekend to game chicks, try to meet guy friends, go out to bars,clubs, events etc. Even in my thirties I still cant shake the urge to be normal. But putting yourself in those situations as an ugly Male exposes you to countless blackpills and fucked up experiences. I've had so many fucked up experiences from going out that I have trouble sleeping sometimes. Mostly from girls being out right vicious to me, I've been called ugly to my face countless times, guys have also treated me like shit mostly. On top of this I usually go out alone cuz guys realise I have no pull and im dead weight, despite my good personality. You autistic basement dwellers have it easy tbh.

Am I the only dumbass on here that parties on weekends?

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
nigger im avg n never had fucked up experiences

If you’re THAT ugly, get surgery. It’s your only hope.

Its those of us who are low inhib with good personality that have the urge to be social, meet girls, have a life and experiences who suffer the most.
no, being ugly and autistic is the worst
autists still want to do those things, but are even less successful than nt ugly people