Being ugly is a blessing

blackazure88

blackazure88

Rotmaxxer - WARRIOR OF LIGHT
If not for my looks, I'd still be deluded about the nature of humans and this world. I truly know how people are, and it disturbs me. I think my isolation may also be a blessing, because even if I try to be with people, I know that since I am ugly, I will not truly be loved or desired. And I'm slowly beginning to accept that harsh reality.

Being ugly, I've never had sex, and I've tried multiple times to lose my virginity but get rejected every time. Had I lost it and continued to have sex, my soul would have been tied to every girl I slept with, and I would become a host for their problems and demons. My influence would be inside them, and they too would become hosts for my problems and demons and would take on my traits. I am grateful that my soul is my own, and all my issues I can fix solely.

Being ugly, I've never had friends stick around and have always been lonely. It's always hurt being lonely, but in this solitude I can learn to rely on myself and become self sufficient. I am alive in a time where I am present to so much information available to me, information I can use to help my lonely situation and accept my rejection from society. I've been sent my own way, but I have a chance to walk a protected and righteous path.

My ugliness, is a freedom. A release from the bondage of people that may wrongly influence me or tie me down. But it is also an imprisonment, a violent coalescent darkness that is formed from the pain of abandonment and isolation, and I am cloaked in it.

No easy path into the abyss buddy boyos

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeghar5barn, Deleted member 14392, Soychadcell and 6 others
are you black?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member, Deleted member 30037 and 2 others
Yeah, we're so lucky.

Yh bro, but what does my skin colour have anything to do with this?
why do u have blonde hair blue eyed pale skin as ur avi if ur black seems diametrically opposed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, PointOfNoReturn and greyguy
Yeah, we're so lucky.
I mean, you can be fucked up about it but at the end of the day you just gotta accept the situation and deal with it accordingly. I never implied I was lucky to be ugly, I'm still suffering as are you. It isn't fair, truly, but it is what it is. No point allowing ourselves to steep in further darkness, we may rot but at the very least, rot with pride.

why do u have blonde hair blue eyed pale skin as ur avi if ur black seems diametrically opposed
I hear you. I just think the Warrior of Light is a cool character so I just use him as my avi.

Are you the real Richard Ramirez? Why have you used him as your avi? Is he a brahmin? Can easily ask the same of you brother

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 51465, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
I hear you. I just think the Warrior of Light is a cool character so I just use him as my avi.

Are you the real Richard Ramirez? Why have you used him as your avi? Is he a brahmin? Can easily ask the same of you brother
You owned him lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Gargantuan levels of cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, greyguy and blackazure88
You owned him lmao

yes Im the reincarnation of Richard Ramirez and I have many proofs of this.

Similar facial structure
same height
Both high caste
Both wavy dark hair
both light brown
both t50 eyes
Both of us are chick magnets
I talk to him on my dreams regulary

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, latincell95, It'snotover and 5 others

Attachments

• 20230409_062048.jpg
    20230409_062048.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and PointOfNoReturn
yes Im the reincarnation of Richard Ramirez and I have many proofs of this.

Similar facial structure
same height
Both high caste
Both wavy dark hair
both light brown
both t50 eyes
Both of us are chick magnets
I talk to him on my dreams regulary
Have you killed anyone?

don’t really think thats a blessing mate but go off

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88
oh wow, so now you have completely shattered your bluepilled cope that was keeping you sane which made you more depressed and you know you can't do anything about it, awesome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackazure88 and fuxkdakikez
don’t really think thats a blessing mate but go off
It's either I see it as that or I descend further into madness. I'm stopping myself here. This is me seeing my situation for what it is, and I view it as a blessing. Not from God, but from my own realisations having been in the rabbit hole for so long. Now, I'll move forward in my life accordingly and allow my sadness to come and go. I can just let shit go now.

oh wow, so now you have completely shattered your bluepilled cope that was keeping you sane which made you more depressed and you know you can't do anything about it, awesome
Bluepill is blissful ignorance, and that was shattered way before I got to this point lol. But yh, it's probably completely shattered now, but I still have more mental work to do for myself. I'm gonna be alive for a very long time, so I need to be prepared for everything that'll come my way.

Stop having that abused dog mentality and run numbers game, eventually you’ll slay a fatty

• +1
Stop having that abused dog mentality and run numbers game, eventually you’ll slay a fatty
You're right man, I gotta stop being like that and just go for what I desire.

But then there's the question of how many more rejections am I willing to take? I'm quite young so I still got time, maybe a little skin in the game, but it's just high effort for very little reward.

Juice ain't worth the squeeze brah

You're right man, I gotta stop being like that and just go for what I desire.

But then there's the question of how many more rejections am I willing to take? I'm quite young so I still got time, maybe a little skin in the game, but it's just high effort for very little reward.

Juice ain't worth the squeeze brah
You don’t have a choice my boy

What’s the other option? Stay incel and do nothing?

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and blackazure88
You don’t have a choice my boy

What’s the other option? Stay incel and do nothing?
Hmmm, you got a point. I still gotta do some more looksmaxxing tbh, so I'm just gonna chill on the bbw hunting for now.

If not for my looks, I'd still be deluded about the nature of humans and this world. I truly know how people are, and it disturbs me. I think my isolation may also be a blessing, because even if I try to be with people, I know that since I am ugly, I will not truly be loved or desired. And I'm slowly beginning to accept that harsh reality.

Being ugly, I've never had sex, and I've tried multiple times to lose my virginity but get rejected every time. Had I lost it and continued to have sex, my soul would have been tied to every girl I slept with, and I would become a host for their problems and demons. My influence would be inside them, and they too would become hosts for my problems and demons and would take on my traits. I am grateful that my soul is my own, and all my issues I can fix solely.

Being ugly, I've never had friends stick around and have always been lonely. It's always hurt being lonely, but in this solitude I can learn to rely on myself and become self sufficient. I am alive in a time where I am present to so much information available to me, information I can use to help my lonely situation and accept my rejection from society. I've been sent my own way, but I have a chance to walk a protected and righteous path.

My ugliness, is a freedom. A release from the bondage of people that may wrongly influence me or tie me down. But it is also an imprisonment, a violent coalescent darkness that is formed from the pain of abandonment and isolation, and I am cloaked in it.

No easy path into the abyss buddy boyos
You’re life would be better if you never had to be self sufficient and you know it

• +1
You’re life would be better if you never had to be self sufficient and you know it
Yeah, that much is true. But I don't have any choice but to be exactly that. No one is really out here looking out for me, no one's got my back. So it is what it is in that regard.

Yeah, that much is true. But I don't have any choice but to be exactly that. No one is really out here looking out for me, no one's got my back. So it is what it is in that regard.
I wish it was easier I try to get in the gym but I can never afford the surgeries I want to do

have you ever looked at it in another pov? like it might not be your looks but probably something like how you interact with people or your personality

have you ever looked at it in another pov? like it might not be your looks but probably something like how you interact with people or your personality
I think I am a bit aspie at times. Definitely can be awkward. I do need to sort myself out in that regard, loosen up and just relax when I'm around people. I tend to be too serious at times, and not really smile.

I think being fat was a blessing because you will realize all that but than be able to escape it and than being in the normie range is a blessing to because you will probably experience a true heart break which can lead you to ascend to a higher range