Being ugly means even if you get a gf, she would be mentally ill

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Platinum
Why would someone feel attracted to an ugly person???
Specially a woman, who nowadays has sky rocket smv?
The only explanation if you take out factors like betabuxx is that she is mentally ill and that's her way of self harming.

Even if you are betabuxxing a foid, she is still insane, cause she could be betabuxxed by a better looking men.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이, albe.ORG and iblamejews
Incels cant be grateful for once i swear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and theonewhocantascend
Why would someone feel attracted to an ugly person???
Specially a woman, who nowadays has sky rocket smv?
The only explanation if you take out factors like betabuxx is that she is mentally ill and that's her way of self harming.

Even if you are betabuxxing a foid, she is still insane, cause she could be betabuxxed by a better looking men.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Literally the story of my mom and dad. Guess who inherited his dad’s soy boy genes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xtra and theonewhocantascend
Literally the story of my mom and dad. Guess who inherited his dad’s soy boy genes.
was your dad a betabuxx with money or was he just ugly? my dad is ugly but wasnt betabux he makes nowhere near enough money to do that in the first place

was your dad a betabuxx with money or was he just ugly? my dad is ugly but wasnt betabux he makes nowhere near enough money to do that in the first place
He himself was a bum, but his family was loaded.

Genuinely ugly people cant win without status/money

Winning with status/money is not real attraction, it's just a way to get used.
Everyone uses people. People use hot people for their bodies. Lol at thinking there's some relationship where you're not used.

Everyone uses people. People use hot people for their bodies. Lol at thinking there's some relationship where you're not used.
There's a difference between being used for good looks and being used for resources. At least people interact with you and don't consider you human trash if you're hot. With resources, all you get is some text asking you for money or study help, socially you just don't exist.

There's a difference between being used for good looks and being used for resources. At least people interact with you and don't consider you human trash if you're hot. With resources, all you get is some text asking you for money or study help, socially you just don't exist.
People don't consider you trash with status/money. Lol at how much this site devalues MS because you're all lazy losers.

People don't consider you trash with status/money. Lol at how much this site devalues MS because you're all lazy losers.
When it comes to attraction? What is this redpill shit... Right, so all of us have to become world-class actors to become moggers right? It's that simple, why didn't I think of that.

When it comes to attraction? What is this redpill shit... Right, so all of us have to become world-class actors to become moggers right? It's that simple, why didn't I think of that.
And all I have to do is become a young chad. Why didn't I think of that?