Being ugly will slowly kill you

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

idle
One day you'll have nothing to do, 0 reasons to breathe or move at all. That's the day you purchase a gun, or buy a rope, and end the tale.

I would ask God if he could just give me one chance to reincarnate.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Bushman, Rea and 4 others
You don't have to be ugly anymore, just average or only slightly above and it is still over.

No fucking real chance to enjoy life whatsoever unless you come from rich family. The fact people still try to gaslight you with "work on yourself" when you actually go outside, meet people and see absolute useless for society bums doing 3x better was most ultimate blackpilling experience I had for a while.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, ascension, NZb6Air and 2 others
You don't have to be ugly anymore, just average or only slightly above and it is still over.

No fucking real chance to enjoy life whatsoever unless you come from rich family. The fact people still try to gaslight you with "work on yourself" when you actually go outside, meet people and see absolute useless for society bums doing 3x better was most ultimate blackpilling experience I had for a while.
I'm so depressed I don't really like doing anything.

I have a girlfriend, I have a good family, I have some money and I can do almost anything to enjoy life, but I am not happy because of my reflection. If only I was GL.

because i know she could leave, i know people already don't give a shit about my life, so why even bother.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Life slowly kills you anyway

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and humanoidsub7
Life slowly kills you anyway
But it's going to kill me faster. I even believe suicide in this case would be just a natural cause.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
Believe it or not it doesn't make me happy at all once she leaves, it's like the happiness stops there.

The same goes with friends

widespread knowledge

I'm so depressed I don't really like doing anything.

I have a girlfriend, I have a good family, I have some money and I can do almost anything to enjoy life, but I am not happy because of my reflection. If only I was GL.

because i know she could leave, i know people already don't give a shit about my life, so why even bother.
Wait you have everything on point and still feel bad about yourself?

That's different issue man but I don't want to belittle your at all, but still mentality unless coming from PTSD or childhood issues is fixable.
Like seriously you can grind life further with such a start.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Wait you have everything on point and still feel bad about yourself?

That's different issue man but I don't want to belittle your at all, but still mentality unless coming from PTSD or childhood issues is fixable.
Like seriously you can grind life further with such a start.
:fuk: I'll try

• +1
Reactions: fuckfack
Damn do you think you'll be at a all time low if she leaves or would you not give a fuck

I have a girlfriend

Stopped reading right there boyo. No sympathy for you.

Blud thought we'd cry for him

AgedTimelyAfricanwildcat size restricted

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, humanoidsub7 and NZb6Air
That day is today

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air