Being unvaxxed is the biggest reducer of male SMV and social status

Detona

Detona

Kraken
I would argue that unvaxxed people are like the untouchable caste in India. A people who are considered so repulsive and evil that they're not even allowed to show their faces after sundown.

If you are unvaxxed, your health and life insurance policies are voided. This means you can't get healthcare in an emergency, and your family members won't receive any money after you die. No woman wants to marry and have kids with a man who has no life insurance. And think about what a stupid fuck you would look like to her, if you were paying money for life insurance that can never be claimed. Shit looks fucking retarded. Looks like a fucking BITCH.

IF you aren't vaxxed, your sorry ass is never stepping on an airplane again, ever. Imagine thinking a woman is going to get with a man who can't fly her to Disneyland because he doesn'f have the vaxx card that every other guy has; because he's too afraid to get a 1ml injection of water that every other man got.

Most women are vaxxed, but they're going to get with a guy who isn't vaxxed? Nigga you're mad delirious if you think that's happening.

Anybody who got vaxxed is an incel who isn't having any sex. Period.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
literally no one cares outside of your loony mind and city. Only people I see caring are crazy leftists lol. I've never been asked if I was vaxxed all the times I've hooked up with women in the past 2 years.. Chances are, if a woman is truly paranoid, she wouldn't be dating/fucking to begin with. Anyone can lie about being vaxxed and get a fake vax card :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Okkypras, Deleted member 17829, Byjomo and 9 others
I would argue that unvaxxed people are like the untouchable caste in India. A people who are considered so repulsive and evil that they're not even allowed to show their faces after sundown.

If you are unvaxxed, your health and life insurance policies are voided. This means you can't get healthcare in an emergency, and your family members won't receive any money after you die. No woman wants to marry and have kids with a man who has no life insurance. And think about what a stupid fuck you would look like to her, if you were paying money for life insurance that can never be claimed. Shit looks fucking retarded. Looks like a fucking BITCH.

IF you aren't vaxxed, your sorry ass is never stepping on an airplane again, ever. Imagine thinking a woman is going to get with a man who can't fly her to Disneyland because he doesn'f have the vaxx card that every other guy has; because he's too afraid to get a 1ml injection of water that every other man got.

Most women are vaxxed, but they're going to get with a guy who isn't vaxxed? Nigga you're mad delirious if you think that's happening.

Vaccines don’t stop spread of Covid or prevent you from getting it. Anyone who thinks so Is a low iq leftist

I'll be getting my bi-weekly booster shot tomorrow, yippee!
00m3eacsibe81

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, homesick, fogdart and 5 others
Only low IQ retards are vaxxed. It's so fucking easy to just get a fake covid pass

• +1
Reactions: galego123
Only low IQ retards are vaxxed. It's so fucking easy to just get a fake covid

But far easier (and legal) to get a vaxx shot. What you so afraid of, bitch?

Choose one bro

Nobody cares anymore.

Being injected with jewish cum means you're basically retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Dreadnoughtus