Upper class is legit

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Doesn’t matter which country you are from.

Foids love upper class men.

A mtn rich upper class will have htn smv

The htn rich upper class will have chadlite smv

It comes with real class as well, not those nig. Single parent household mannerism.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Tabula Rasa and Whitepill_Saint
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

aristocracy symbolises competence, wealth, excellence. it elevates you far above the dirt that is common peasantry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, OGJBSLAYER and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
not really, in modern day many peasants got rich from the tech bubble, its all about money now, aristocrats are irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Skywalker
you might be onto something here

They don't have universal appeal imo. Guys like jude law only appeal to thr highest quality girls but don't appeal to middle and low class girls. They want jocks and roadmen.

not really, in modern day many peasants got rich from the tech bubble, its all about money now, aristocrats are irrelevant
well, yes there is contention between old and new money.. the lines blur in the modern age, but it's almost the same

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
They don't have universal appeal imo. Guys like jude law only appeal to thr highest quality girls but don't appeal to middle and low class girls. They want jocks and roadmen.
Good I hate low class cumdumpster that get railed by every dude in the club

SEA monkeys can’t be upper class, over for you

you just selling lifestyle, still cannot beat pure lust generated from looks

SEA monkeys can’t be upper class, over for you
you don't even know me. Stop projecting your SEA nigger gook self hatred, I am different breed.

I am more white than the Nordic.

aristocracy symbolises competence, wealth, excellence. it elevates you far above the dirt that is common peasantry
You probably don’t even have a noble title. Too many people think they are the shit when their family isn’t even in the noble list

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Pikabro