Being white in the age of rapid decline

VeryIndoEuropean

VeryIndoEuropean

Iron
THREAD SOUNDTRACK (MUST LISTEN TO FOR EMERSION)

As of late, I have come to sense, within the white community, a sense of existential dread.
With figures like Andrew Tate bringing awareness to the great replacement. It is obvious, to alot of people, that the reality of whites becoming a minority in the biggest western countries, within the turn of the century, is inevitable.
View attachment 2872865
https://twitter.com/Cobratate/status/1780180832369402005

Now before all the ethnics start humiliating whites and celebrate their takeover of the most prosperous civilizations to have ever flourished. Just know that you will never be capable of properly inheriting our kingdoms.

The first world country you fled to for opportunities will become exactly like the 3rd world shithole you left to get here. People like Andrew Tate know this. His intentions with the tweets were to inspire white people to get their shit together and stop this rapid demographic replacement. He wants to live among whites for obvious reasons.
All immigrants move to Europe for better opportunities, created for them by whites. But right now, ethnics are so riled up with vengeance, greed, entitlement and constantly pointing their finger at whites for all their shortcomings, that they simply don’t see this.
If you want a window into the future of a white ruled society inherited by non-whites, just take a look at Zimbabwe, formerly Rhodesia. After the Rhodesian bush war, most whites either fled or were killed. This left 70% of their arable land to the indigenous blacks to take over. The blacks however, were incapable of properly cultivating the land, and Mugabe ended up asking the same whites he chased away, to come back (source: https://qz.com/africa/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away).
Now of course there are immigrants more competent than Zimbabweans, in the west, however I think the idea of non-white immigrants being incapable of inheriting our kingdoms remains true. We can see the degradation already. Look at any archive footage of Europe before immigration, and you will see how much cleaner the streets were and how much more utter class the regular citizens had.
The extinction of whites, Japanese (honorary scandis) and Koreans (Japanese-lite) means the end of ALL sophisticated civilization. You can have rich countries like the UAE and Saudi Arabia. And although they might be capable of achieving good living standards for their inhabitants, they will NEVER make any noticeable progress in art, philosophy or technology at the same rate that whites and east asians have throughout the last 2500 years. The Arabs never cared about their own history. It was the British who made the majority of historical discoveries of their pre-islamic history. You can also credit the British for being the ones who translated a lot of ancient texts from the past civilizations of the middle east.

With the discovery of this fact in mind. How does the white man cope?

• Mass deportation?
We need to make massive leaps politically and culturally for this to be realistic within the near future. I don’t think it will ever happen on a scale big enough to alter the course of our replacement. Realistically we can start deporting people guilty of violent crimes, who are foreign residents. To make the case that we start deporting guilty non-white national residents as well, seems too far fetched. This would require a diplomatic nightmare when it comes to extradition, but also a race based deportation system in the modern world would just be too radical to implement nowadays.
Deportation of innocent 2nd generation non-white immigrants is a logistical nightmare, but also immoral in my opinion. S/O to all my ethnic friends, I do appreciate when you make an effort and respect our culture. You should not have to pay for this nightmare that we have brought upon ourselves.

• Rapidly increase white birth rates?
Manual increase of birth rates was successful in Nazi Germany, where they implemented some pretty good laws that benefitted married couples and families. I’m not sure if this would work today, but it also doesn’t seem like our politicians are that fixated on birthrates atm.
The challenge of manual increase in birth rates, as means to stop replacement, is finding a way for this to ONLY benefit whites, as whites are much less susceptible to take handouts and benefits from the government than ethnics are. And especially for making babies.

Any solutions? Where is the best place to emigrate as a white man these days?

Sidenote: I do not think it’s rational to point our fingers at ethnics and act surprised when they commit violent crimes. Any sound person would foresee that they would never be able to integrate en masse. It’s either some kind of jewish influenced agenda that has caused this on a deeper level, or our own choice to elect female politicians (voted in, mostly, by beta cucks and women)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Sushifart, boxface34 and 12 others
Nothing will happen, broski. The only thing that is imminent is the usual chimpout in jewrope (slavshits vs germcucks).

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, noodlelover, silencio and 10 others
Honestly just close the borders and let ethnics racemix till they bleach, look at south Africa mixed race has surpassed whites In the demographic

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, NoseProphecy, murdah and 3 others
The first world country you fled to for opportunities will become exactly like the 3rd world shithole you left to get here.
This is effectively the bottom line and nice to remind ethnics of when they think they're somehow getting the upper hand on whites by destroying white's nations

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada, NoseProphecy, murdah and 1 other person
Kill all deathnics

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
Every single nonwhite needs to be deported no empathy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, n0rthface, Hardrada and 6 others
Nothing will happen, broski. The only thing that is imminent is the usual chimpout in jewrope (slavshits vs germcucks).
It is quite likely. But still feels unacceptable. We are literally discarding 2 millenias of progress because of our altruistic empathy

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, Hero of the Imperium, murdah and 2 others
Honestly just close the borders and let ethnics racemix till they bleach, look at south Africa mixed race has surpassed whites In the demographic
I wouldn't wanna use South Africa as an example to follow m8🤣

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, Hardrada and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
If people understood that Hitler did a good thing , the world would be changed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and micropenis29
If people understood that Hitler did a good thing , the world would be changed

At least 95% of british veterans were disgusted with how UK turned out after ww2. Some even wished Hitler would have won. I couldn't even sit through the whole video, it was too sad

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, n0rthface, boxface34 and 5 others
Good thread, the great white replacement is not a theory or a far right ideology. A big leap you should take is waking up your people, they don’t even realize whats happening and soon it will be too late.

• +1
Reactions: needhollowcheeks and VeryIndoEuropean

At least 95% of british veterans were disgusted with how UK turned out after ww2. Some even wished Hitler would have won. I couldn't even sit through the whole video, it was too sad

IMG 7304

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, VeryIndoEuropean and st.hamudi but 6‘5
UK 🇵🇰
France 🇩🇿
Germany 🇹🇷
Netherlands 🇲🇦
Sweden 🇸🇾

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: yen, It'snotover, Veganist and 3 others
THREAD SOUNDTRACK (MUST LISTEN TO FOR EMERSION)

As of late, I have come to sense, within the white community, a sense of existential dread.
With figures like Andrew Tate bringing awareness to the great replacement. It is obvious, to alot of people, that the reality of whites becoming a minority in the biggest western countries, within the turn of the century, is inevitable.
View attachment 2872865
https://twitter.com/Cobratate/status/1780180832369402005

Now before all the ethnics start humiliating whites and celebrate their takeover of the most prosperous civilizations to have ever flourished. Just know that you will never be capable of properly inheriting our kingdoms.

The first world country you fled to for opportunities will become exactly like the 3rd world shithole you left to get here. People like Andrew Tate know this. His intentions with the tweets were to inspire white people to get their shit together and stop this rapid demographic replacement. He wants to live among whites for obvious reasons.
All immigrants move to Europe for better opportunities, created for them by whites. But right now, ethnics are so riled up with vengeance, greed, entitlement and constantly pointing their finger at whites for all their shortcomings, that they simply don’t see this.
If you want a window into the future of a white ruled society inherited by non-whites, just take a look at Zimbabwe, formerly Rhodesia. After the Rhodesian bush war, most whites either fled or were killed. This left 70% of their arable land to the indigenous blacks to take over. The blacks however, were incapable of properly cultivating the land, and Mugabe ended up asking the same whites he chased away, to come back (source: https://qz.com/africa/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away).
Now of course there are immigrants more competent than Zimbabweans, in the west, however I think the idea of non-white immigrants being incapable of inheriting our kingdoms remains true. We can see the degradation already. Look at any archive footage of Europe before immigration, and you will see how much cleaner the streets were and how much more utter class the regular citizens had.
The extinction of whites, Japanese (honorary scandis) and Koreans (Japanese-lite) means the end of ALL sophisticated civilization. You can have rich countries like the UAE and Saudi Arabia. And although they might be capable of achieving good living standards for their inhabitants, they will NEVER make any noticeable progress in art, philosophy or technology at the same rate that whites and east asians have throughout the last 2500 years. The Arabs never cared about their own history. It was the British who made the majority of historical discoveries of their pre-islamic history. You can also credit the British for being the ones who translated a lot of ancient texts from the past civilizations of the middle east.

With the discovery of this fact in mind. How does the white man cope?

• Mass deportation?
We need to make massive leaps politically and culturally for this to be realistic within the near future. I don’t think it will ever happen on a scale big enough to alter the course of our replacement. Realistically we can start deporting people guilty of violent crimes, who are foreign residents. To make the case that we start deporting guilty non-white national residents as well, seems too far fetched. This would require a diplomatic nightmare when it comes to extradition, but also a race based deportation system in the modern world would just be too radical to implement nowadays.
Deportation of innocent 2nd generation non-white immigrants is a logistical nightmare, but also immoral in my opinion. S/O to all my ethnic friends, I do appreciate when you make an effort and respect our culture. You should not have to pay for this nightmare that we have brought upon ourselves.

• Rapidly increase white birth rates?
Manual increase of birth rates was successful in Nazi Germany, where they implemented some pretty good laws that benefitted married couples and families. I’m not sure if this would work today, but it also doesn’t seem like our politicians are that fixated on birthrates atm.
The challenge of manual increase in birth rates, as means to stop replacement, is finding a way for this to ONLY benefit whites, as whites are much less susceptible to take handouts and benefits from the government than ethnics are. And especially for making babies.

Any solutions? Where is the best place to emigrate as a white man these days?

Sidenote: I do not think it’s rational to point our fingers at ethnics and act surprised when they commit violent crimes. Any sound person would foresee that they would never be able to integrate en masse. It’s either some kind of jewish influenced agenda that has caused this on a deeper level, or our own choice to elect female politicians (voted in, mostly, by beta cucks and women)
Best case scenario is to deport significant portions of non-white populations(especially any trouble makers).

Find ways to reduce the birthrate of non-whites whether through tax incentives or some change of mind.

Slowly incorporate them into your demographics. Some might say this would cause muttification of the West but this could be a gradual process taking some long decade spanning times or centuries even.

Find ways to increase the white birthrate. This means ideological spectrums such as leftism are banned entirely for obvious reasons and to if possible increase birthrate through any other means. Whether it be tax incentives as I highlighted previously, change of mind (kick leftist and their puppet masters out of any high academia/positions of institutional power) and any other methodology that may be of use.

Worse comes to shove and it will be like the Spanish wars of reconquest where in it will take a mulit-generational effort to curb the these issues.

Those are just what I could think of off the top of my head so feel free to insert anything that may be relevant.

• +1
Reactions: Achilles and VeryIndoEuropean
South Africa doesn’t have a functioning electricity grid

• +1
Reactions: VeryIndoEuropean, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and murdah
There will always be white ppl n shut

You have no idea what you are talking about dumbass
Are you even white? I suspect a jew lol
This guy thinks deportations and genocide arent possible? lmao keep coping pussy boy. Genocide is as easy to begin as breathing. Rwanda for example.

Now are these imminent? No because ethnics and shitskins are retards and they arent replacing whites either. Shitskin birthrates are as dogshit as whites in the west.

2nd. All libtards, cuck whites, etc are the ones having no kids while all the based white people have a shit load of kids.

If you think the status quo is gonna maintain you are a retard.

All coping shitskins can seethe over this reality :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noodlelover, VeryIndoEuropean, Runawaytictac and 1 other person
oh no! peoples skin colors are changing! what a thing to worry about you absolute schizophrenic racist retard

like other guy said, nothing will happen, youre a loser, squish yourself like the fly you are cumskin (im also white btw)

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
oh, its indians discussing great replacement theory again, nothing to see.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, 케이제이 and Trilogy
oh no! peoples skin colors are changing! what a thing to worry about you absolute schizophrenic racist retard

like other guy said, nothing will happen, youre a loser, squish yourself like the fly you are cumskin (im also white btw)
lmao cope and seethe you cucked jew

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface and WELOVELOOKS
lmao cope and seethe you cucked jew
*anytime someone doesnt hate ethnic people on .org* "YOURE A JEW!!!"

shut the fuck up faggot, im smarter than you, better bones than you, longer dick. kill yourself faggot

the white race is going extinct!!! lmao literally stfu with this ignorant low iq take that you retards on here believe. its already been proven how retarded this shit is if you actually did some research that wasnt created by racist retards.

shut the fuck up faggot, im smarter than you, better bones than you, longer dick. kill yourself faggot

the white race is going extinct!!! lmao literally stfu with this ignorant low iq take that you retards on here believe. its already been proven how retarded this shit is if you actually did some research that wasnt created by racist retards.
yeah no cope

"the white race is going extinct!!!"
I LEGIT just said that was bullshit and not happening and is ethnic and cuck COPE
So maybe we agree on that

But you are a jewed cuck to even use the word "racist" and say shit like "omg dont hate non whites or jews!"
Wake the fuck up you clown. Do you actually still believe all races are the same and its SERIOUSLY just skin color? lol kid. This is what happens when you are a programmed self hating cracker all your life.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
yeah no cope

"the white race is going extinct!!!"
I LEGIT just said that was bullshit and not happening and is ethnic and cuck COPE
So maybe we agree on that

But you are a jewed cuck to even use the word "racist" and say shit like "omg dont hate non whites or jews!"
Wake the fuck up you clown. Do you actually still believe all races are the same and its SERIOUSLY just skin color? lol kid. This is what happens when you are a programmed self hating cracker all your life.
inherent racism is low iq as utter fuck lmao, legit some caveman shit. most of the traits of each race are heavily dependent on the environment they inhabited ergo africans being impoverished. people with solid intellect and critical thinking skills judge a man based off character and has empathy for the human condition, being racist is legit like being a dude from the 1940s lmao, its cringe as fuck. i will admit certain stereotypes can easily be true but im not gonna act like thats an inherent trait of a race.

• JFL
Dnr lol

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
inherent racism is low iq as utter fuck lmao, legit some caveman shit. most of the traits of each race are heavily dependent on the environment they inhabited ergo africans being impoverished. people with solid intellect and critical thinking skills judge a man based off character and has empathy for the human condition, being racist is legit like being a dude from the 1940s lmao, its cringe as fuck. i will admit certain stereotypes can easily be true but im not gonna act like thats an inherent trait of a race.
holy fuck what a literal giga cuck
Being racist = low iq...
JUST NO
I can tell you are low IQ the way you repeat mainstream propoganda taught to you by fucking hollywood and school and think its real :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You think blacks are the way they are BECAUSE OF POVERTY??? SOCIOECONOMIC FACTORS???? LMFAO holy fuck what a sad little white kid
NO SHIT environment impacts GENETICS. EVERY RACE EVOLVED IN A DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENT FOR MILLENIA
"Racism is caveman" This is so embarrassing to read lol. You think multiculturalism is natiral evolution??? I can tell you are jewish to some extent lol

You are a low IQ slave who just follows orders. Either wake up or remain a massive cuck for life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, cekonerr, Sushifart and 4 others
Being racist = low iq...
JUST NO
I can tell you are low IQ the way you repeat mainstream propoganda taught to you by fucking hollywood and school and think its real :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You think blacks are the way they are BECAUSE OF POVERTY??? SOCIOECONOMIC FACTORS???? LMFAO holy fuck what a sad little white kid
NO SHIT environment impacts GENETICS. EVERY RACE EVOLVED IN A DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENT FOR MILLENIA
"Racism is caveman" This is so embarrassing to read lol. You think multiculturalism is natiral evolution??? I can tell you are jewish to some extent lol

You are a low IQ slave who just follows orders. Either wake up or remain a massive cuck for life
you sound like such an utter neckbeard fedora casting retard its hard to take you seriously, 0 reasoning on why racism is intelligent, 0 proof of how ethnics who were raised in a proper environment are still (according to you) low iq, degenerate, whatever the fuck youre implying. i honestly dont even know what youre implying, lmao. you just wrote a retard salad sperging about race with 0 knowledge, average racist's IQ lmao

• JFL
Being racist = low iq...
JUST NO

you dont think redlining, being slaves who were hung and abused, all of the above effected black people's economic status? lmao

not just racist just blatantly ignorant and low iq

black people in africa had a terrible environment for evolving, as did black americans, this is just a fact. this is just common sense and basic knowledge, white people literally started off as black people retard.

• JFL
I understand why normies laugh at incels. It is very well deserved.

If you even are actually white you’re such a fucking faggot genuine weak link I hate you retards as much as the Jews and niggers when the time comes all white cucks who have contributed to ruining our countries will get on their knees and take a bullet kill yourself faggot

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, cekonerr and Achilles
IMG 2480

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
"VeryIndoEuropean"

Yup hes definitely indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cekonerr, n0rthface, Sushifart and 4 others
Best case scenario is to deport significant portions of non-white populations(especially any trouble makers).

Find ways to reduce the birthrate of non-whites whether through tax incentives or some change of mind.

Slowly incorporate them into your demographics. Some might say this would cause muttification of the West but this could be a gradual process taking some long decade spanning times or centuries even.

Find ways to increase the white birthrate. This means ideological spectrums such as leftism are banned entirely for obvious reasons and to if possible increase birthrate through any other means. Whether it be tax incentives as I highlighted previously, change of mind (kick leftist and their puppet masters out of any high academia/positions of institutional power) and any other methodology that may be of use.

Worse comes to shove and it will be like the Spanish wars of reconquest where in it will take a mulit-generational effort to curb the these issues.

Those are just what I could think of off the top of my head so feel free to insert anything that may be relevant.
Even in order for this to happen within our lifetime, it would require some kind of revolutionary ac
You have no idea what you are talking about dumbass
Are you even white? I suspect a jew lol
This guy thinks deportations and genocide arent possible? lmao keep coping pussy boy. Genocide is as easy to begin as breathing. Rwanda for example.

Now are these imminent? No because ethnics and shitskins are retards and they arent replacing whites either. Shitskin birthrates are as dogshit as whites in the west.

2nd. All libtards, cuck whites, etc are the ones having no kids while all the based white people have a shit load of kids.

If you think the status quo is gonna maintain you are a retard.

All coping shitskins can seethe over this reality :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Back to reality

• +1
Reactions: cekonerr and Sny
You failed your ancestors. You are a good for nothing. You are a parasite. Asia will not only overcome you, but also surpass you. Now go cope in your little basement SFcel. 😂😂😂

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, murdah and datboijj
Good thread, the great white replacement is not a theory or a far right ideology. A big leap you should take is waking up your people, they don’t even realize whats happening and soon it will be too late.
they really don't care
they make documentaries about how it's more fulfilling to not give birth
it's over for them

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MrGlutton, Patient A, VeryIndoEuropean and 1 other person
You failed your ancestors. You are a good for nothing. You are a parasite. Asia will not only overcome you, but also surpass you. Now go cope in your little basement SFcel. 😂😂😂
Hes not a sfcel lol, he had a based take.

• Love it
Reactions: VeryIndoEuropean

I can tell you didn't understand a single word retard. My point is that whites being replaced with ethnics means the end of all noble civilisation. I even gave an example. It's pretty obvious that replacement of whites is negative for all, and will decrease feelings of safety and quality of life for the average citizen, including ethnics. It is beneficial for no one

• +1
Reactions: cekonerr and murdah
If you even are actually white you’re such a fucking faggot genuine weak link I hate you retards as much as the Jews and niggers when the time comes all white cucks who have contributed to ruining our countries will get on their knees and take a bullet kill yourself faggot
IMG 1566

• +1
Reactions: murdah

I can tell you didn't understand a single word retard. My point is that whites being replaced with ethnics means the end of all noble civilisation.
Its called Brazilification and it’s already well underway.
The noble fags still left are hoping le AI will save them but their daughters will ensure their bloodline are also going to be Brazilified

IMG 1448

IMG 1273

He might be one of these guys or even perhaps some variant of curry creature

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cekonerr, murdah and Achilles
IMG 1517
IMG 1516

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and murdah
you sound like such an utter neckbeard fedora casting retard its hard to take you seriously, 0 reasoning on why racism is intelligent, 0 proof of how ethnics who were raised in a proper environment are still (according to you) low iq, degenerate, whatever the fuck youre implying. i honestly dont even know what youre implying, lmao. you just wrote a retard salad sperging about race with 0 knowledge, average racist's IQ lmao
Ibn Khaldun wrote that Sub-Saharan Africans in the Arab slave trade were submissive to slavery and specifically said "Therefore, the Negro nations are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because Negroes have little that is essentially human and possess attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals"

To the south of this...there is a Negro people called Lamlam. They are unbelievers. They brand themselves on the face and temples. The people of Ghanah and Takrur invade their country, capture them, and sell them to merchants who transport them to the Maghrib. There, they constitute the ordinary mass of slaves. Beyond them to the south, there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings.

Sources: "Second Prefatory Discussion". Muslimphilosophy.com, Dawood 1969, p. 117

This is an Islamic scholar from the 1300s

How much more proof do you want lol?
Like I can answer ANY question you have lol

You think im a neckbeard fedora clown as a coping mechanism you little bitch, meanwhile in reality im a slayer that girls chase and ive legit fucked 50+ white women :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Patient A, cekonerr and 1 other person