Believe I may need the ptosis correctional surgery before the asymmetry implant fix (Check one eye)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Check the bad eye. It's mad.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 8608, AbuSAF and 3 others
nice bobs

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 6873
Fuck off you gaylord jigalo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 756
Why though ? He’s not good looking
Idk deep down i think he knows that but he cant let it go bcas of his ego
He should stick to putting on a show for the 90 yo herberts the pervert he entertains and strips for online

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 756
Idk deep down i think he knows that but he cant let it go bcas of his ego
He should stick to putting on a show for the 90 yo herberts the pervert he entertains and strips for online
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
Why though ? He’s not good looking
The guys full of shit if he calls himself a chadlite then the staceylite his with is a becky lite becsuse he cant rate for shit and isnt in syn with real world

Low smw in the west bcas failed pheno mid tier normie at best dindu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
What are you eating to get so fat so fast? I need to gain weight asap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Updated block list: @Zakamg

Updated block list: @Zakamg
Must have struck a nerve Confront me like a real chad your part of generation snowflake
Indian princess that cant handle the truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Adding @Zakamg to block list.

Another bitter, filled with rage virgin incel with no redeeming qualities, just pent up anger. Let's it out on those who are confident in themselves and low inhibition, as he can't stand to see qualities and attributes in others in which he himself is lacking in.

• JFL
The guys full of shit if he calls himself a chadlite then the staceylite his with is a becky lite becsuse he cant rate for shit and isnt in syn with real world

Low smw in the west bcas failed pheno mid tier normie at best dindu
Indeed

• +1
Adding @Zakamg to block list.

Another bitter, filled with rage virgin incel with no redeeming qualities, just pent up anger. Let's it out on those who are confident in themselves and low inhibition, as he can't stand to see qualities and attributes in others in which he himself is lacking in.
Cope

"I need a shower before anything"

he looks good hes just gotta cut down probably mogs most of tje faggots saying he looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
I'm afraid that asymetry implants wont do anything.
They barely do something for who has a real, visible asimmetry

he looks good hes just gotta cut down probably mogs most of tje faggots saying he looks like shit

Pretty much. If they saw me in reality they'd wonder why I wanted to improve my looks lol.

They use confirmation bias that it's pheno. LMAO. I just whip out the block button bro.

These are those who watched Incel TV one day about Indians being mass hated by girls, even of their own race, because of their pheno and so need to be actual 8+/10 Chads. Those absolute idiots who have no grasp of actual reality. They will be the morons I give a serving of reality to by bullying into realising they are nothing but utter pipsqueaks that troll on a forum full of fellow utter pipsqueaks. They haven't any real world experience to even reference when they speak, yet they speak? They have no right. Shut your theoretical mouths the fuck up. 😂

When you are near 30 years.. everyone will start look permanently like a shit.. Not even amount of weight loss is gonna bring him his prime. Collagen loss is real.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
Check the bad eye. It's mad.

I literally dont understand why u are freacking about ur eye. I dont see anything bad with it lmao. Everyone is bit assymetric esspecially in the eye area

Attachments

• Polish_20210208_084331456.jpg
    Polish_20210208_084331456.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 19
  • +1
Reactions: lurkingTard
U look good bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
I literally dont understand why u are freacking about ur eye. I dont see anything bad with it lmao. Everyone is bit assymetric esspecially in the eye area

Is that the state if your IQ?

Grab Sean O Pry who has slight aysmmetry and say; "yo look, look man! Aysmmetry doesnt matter"

You irrational spastic devoid of any common sense child

Meet me irl and youll see one side is considerably better than the other and yes that is exposed more on selfie crappy android camera

Is that the state if your IQ?

Grab Sean O Pry who has slight aysmmetry and say; "yo look, look man! Aysmmetry doesnt matter"

You irrational spastic devoid of any common sense child

Meet me irl and youll see one side is considerably better than the other and yes that is exposed more on selfie crappy android camera
Keep crying grown ass man. I mog u to death lmao. And if u want proof ill pm u jfl

• +1