Believe I may need the ptosis correctional surgery before the asymmetry implant fix (Check one eye)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Check the bad eye. It's mad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
your assymmetries don't affect your psl or smv or normie rating at all, you'd go from a 5 to a 5.1 with perfect symmetry

your assymmetries don't affect your psl or smv or normie rating at all, you'd go from a 5 to a 5.1 with perfect symmetry
symmetrical faces are very desirable, keep coping, you look like this: :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
maybe NHS can dish u some money

You have no clue what you are talking about you fucking jealous cunt. You are not a girl, but you are a virgin.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
You have no clue what you are talking about you fucking jealous cunt. You are not a girl, but you are a virgin.
your failos are your shit tier coloring, ipd and overall low class appearance, not slight assymmetries jfl

wouldn't ptosis be better in both eyes? the eye with ptosis is narrower

symmetrical faces are very desirable, keep coping, you look like this: :feelsuhh:

Asymmetries show-up considerably more in selfie android shitty cameras than compared with rl, BUT to say it wouldn't make me better looking is pure dumbness.

It's more than an asymmetry. One side is objectively better looking than the other.

Done talking about this with low IQ people like him who have no idea lol. Made this thread to talk about which one I should get first, not go over old boring ground again and again.

"Asymmetry doesn't matter". Lol, sure.

So if one cheek-bone or one maxilla is much better positioned than the other, then it doesn't matter. JFL. Guy doesn't think about things clearly.

He's a general thinker. Heard somewhere asymmetries don't matter for your looks standard and now it's a firm belief of his that he just repeats lol

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
left eye mogs

I have similiar problem, but my face asymmetry is visible not like yours. I have ptosis on 'smaller' side. I've been to maxfac and she told me that I am handsome and that's not that bad :lul: Where have you been so they told you to get jaw implant?

• +1
Your eyes are assymetrical because your face is

• +1
wouldn't ptosis be better in both eyes? the eye with ptosis is narrower

Be better in both eyes? And no they are both very wide eyes. My PFL is very strong. Believe me on that.

The ptosis just makes the one with actual ptosis look smaller and narrower and even gives me the look off negative canthal tilt, on that very eye.

• +1
Reactions: N1c
Doesn’t look that bad tbh but perfect symmetry would ascend u

Asymmetries show-up considerably more in selfie android shitty cameras than compared with rl, BUT to say it wouldn't make me better looking is pure dumbness.

It's more than an asymmetry. One side is objectively better looking than the other.

Done talking about this with low IQ people like him who have no idea lol. Made this thread to talk about which one I should get first, not go over old boring ground again and again.

"Asymmetry doesn't matter". Lol, sure.

So if one cheek-bone or one maxilla is much better positioned than the other, then it doesn't matter. JFL. Guy doesn't think about things clearly.

He's a general thinker. Heard somewhere asymmetries don't matter for your looks standard and now it's a firm belief of his that he just repeats lol
by "it doesn't matter" i obviously meant that it won't even remotely change your quality of life because of other fundament flaws that have a much bigger negative impact on your appearance unrelated to facial symmetry. which is why spending several thousands to go from a 5 to a 5.1 is a waste of money.

• Ugh..
Be better in both eyes? And no they are both very wide eyes. My PFL is very strong. Believe me on that.

The ptosis just makes the one with actual ptosis look smaller and narrower and even gives me the look off negative canthal tilt, on that very eye.
if you had ptosis in both eyes, you would look like this my friend, narrow eyes mogs (even though it looks ntc)

by "it doesn't matter" i obviously meant that it won't even remotely change your quality of life because of other fundament flaws that have a much bigger negative impact on your appearance unrelated to facial symmetry. which is why spending several thousands to go from a 5 to a 5.1 is a waste of money.

Fuck my quality of life you absolute retard. Not everyone is here because they are a basement dwelling rotter like yourself and need to "look like Chad so people roll out the red-carpet for them in life" due to their personality being such shit.

Stop projecting and seeing what it is that you want to see you absolute buffoon. The UK is being released from the world's strictest lockdown very soon. Look at the state of my hair you prick, that's from 15 weeks of no haircut. Infact stop getting nosey into other people's lives. I am talking specifically about improving my level of looks. That's the only discussion here.

No body is going from 5.0 to 5.1 you imbecile. I am unkept and non-groomed and how we look on selfie camera is barely even a barometer for how we look in real life. You twit.

Stay out of my threads. You're like a slightly more well-spoken BeetleKing.

Last edited:
I have similiar problem, but my face asymmetry is visible not like yours. I have ptosis on 'smaller' side. I've been to maxfac and she told me that I am handsome and that's not that bad :lul: Where have you been so they told you to get jaw implant?

I haven't had any professional real life advice on surgery or anything. Yet.

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
Fuck my quality of life you absolute retard. Not everyone is here because they are a basement dwelling rotter like yourself and need to "look like Chad so people roll out the red-carpet for them in life" due to their personality being such shit.

Stop projecting and seeing what it is that you want to see you absolute buffoon. The UK is being released from the world's strictest lockdown very soon. Look at the state of my hair you prick, that's from 15 weeks of no haircut. Infact stop getting nosey into other people's lives. I am talking specifically about improving my level of looks. That's the only discussion here.

No body is going from 5.0 to 5.1 you imbecile. I am unkept and non-groomed and how we look on selfie camera is barely even a barometer for how we look in real life. You twit.

Stay out of my threads. You're like a slightly more well-spoken BeetleKing.
why are you indians always so fucking cringy jfl, it's like you've got cringe in your DNA. who do you expect to read your greasy walls of text lmao.

achieving more symmetry is BARELY gonna improve your looks, the return of investment is PATHETIC. you need a pheno transplant.

You may need to lose weight before you start thinking of any surgeries.

why are you indians always so fucking cringy jfl, it's like you've got cringe in your DNA. who do you expect to read your greasy walls of text lmao.

achieving more symmetry is BARELY gonna improve your looks, the return of investment is PATHETIC. you need a pheno transplant.

I know for a fact you are jealous now. It seeps through in your entire energy. You have been from day 1 lol.

Updating block list.

@hxrrington new casualty. Worthless, boring, irrelevant mind of a bitter and insecure human being.

I know for a fact you are jealous now. It seeps through in your entire energy. You have been from day 1 lol.
jealous of the subhuman roasties you fucked? jealous of your 5'7 height? yeah m8

Updating block list.

@hxrrington new casualty. Worthless, boring, irrelevant mind of a bitter and insecure human being.
this must be like the third time you've "updated your block list" jfl