Believe it or not, being an entitled misogynist is actually more attractive than being a feminist quitter

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
That is because the first is actually fighting for something, he has self respect, he considers himself good enough for women. Patriarchycels, blame the system, while rotters blame nature.

And you have all these femoids on reddit (and btw what kind of well adjusted woman uses reddit anyway) and their whiteknights hating on incels because they are entitled and advocate rape and shit. Irl, you have a better chance of getting laid with this mindset than you do if you have an ldar/I'm not good enougn for women one.

LDARing is slow and painful suicide. If you quit on women, then you quit on yourself as a man. In ancient times, if you lost your confidence and strength to live and reproduce, other males would jump on you and kill you.

A similar thing happens nowdays but it's not immidiate. People will step on you, even your own parents will not respect you. It's not just about girls, boyos. If you feel ugly with your face, then that causes you to feel dysphoria with your gender and your body overall. The male gender is pathologically competitive, being comfortable with yourself is prerequisite.

A based patriarchycel considers himself worthy of a virgin stacy and would fuck her in a heartbeat. He has confidence and does not give up, he has better odds of getting laid than a quiter feminist incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance and Oak
Brb creating alter-ego that's overly masculine.

Would that work?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Brb creating alter-ego that's overly masculine.

Would that work?

It has better chances than being a rotting feminist

• +1
It has better chances than being a rotting feminist

In order to even consider being a rotting feminist you need to have very very very very very very very very low T

• +1
In order to even consider being a rotting feminist you need to have very very very very very very very very low T

There a lot of incels who are ike that. "I'm not good for reproduction", "Women have better options than me", "I will die a virgin", shit like this is very common in incel forums

• +1
There a lot of incels who are ike that. "I'm not good for reproduction", "Women have better options than me", "I will die a virgin", shit like this is very common in incel forums

It's like they don't wanna get laid lmao. I place myself above every male I see

• +1
It's like they don't wanna get laid lmao. I place myself above every male I see

And that's exactly what you must do otherwise you are screwed. If you don't think you are good enoug, why would girls think otherwise?

• +1
Women want a man no matter what they tell themselves. It's subconscious.

It's like men, men will always prefer the long haired version of a female compared to short-haired or shaved head.

Plus Chad is a real man

Last edited:
  • +1
Women want a man no matter what they tell themselves.

It's like men, men will always prefer the long haired version of a female compared to short-haired or shaved head.

Plus Chad is a real man

This. Just look at these white girls that run away with isis guys or immigrants. Have you ever seen a girl run away with a blackpilled rotter?

• +1
This. Just look at these white girls that run away with isis guys or immigrants. Have you ever seen a girl run away with a blackpilled rotter?
It's the same reason why leftist feminists ally with muslims: subconscious attraction (all the white bois have been emasculated).

• +1
It's the same reason why leftist feminists ally with muslims: subconscious attraction (all the white bois have been emasculated).

Exactly. Remember, women are full of shit. It doesn't matter what they say, it's all about what they do.

Also, notice how most anti misogynist/feminist supporters are usually men. Women talk about more abstract stuff like liberation and polygamy but not often criticize misogyny

• +1
Good thing the blackpill made me even more misogynistic and in favor of patriarchy

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back