Bella Hadid Exposed

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
this bitch is a model and had about 6 or 7 surgeries it is kind of lifefuel tbh, her surgeries got her the modeling job she has today
this is proof that surgery can ascend people and its not cope aslong as it is preformed by a skilled surgeon and aslong as you don't get filler or implants
get moneymaxxing and saving boyos everyone can ascend

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Boxingfan, Deleted member 15854 and 7 others
Women need less looksmaxxing; they can get away with more failos (so much so that they're not considered as failos), and rely on fewer halos.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 10615
most retarded post of 2021

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 6113
life fuel?

her dad has a net worth of over $100m which helped fund her jfl

by the time you have enough capital to fund your surgeries you'll be a boomer anyway

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 15099, Lmao and 7 others
this bitch is a model and had about 6 or 7 surgeries it is kind of lifefuel tbh, her surgeries got her the modeling job she has today
this is proof that surgery can ascend people and its not cope aslong as it is preformed by a skilled surgeon and aslong as you don't get filler or implants

She went from kind of cute to gay alien wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 6723
life fuel?

her dad has a net worth of over $100m which helped fund her jfl

by the time you have enough capital to fund your surgeries you'll be a boomer anyway
i don't need surgery only accutane but it depends if i descide to get a surgery it will most likey be something small

that bitch improved heavily she was average at best
Ehh preference imo. I always found thin eyes like the one she has post surgery to be low trust and a turn off for me. She was pretty ugly before due to her horseface but at least she had good lips

agreed bella hadid before surgery is that cute quite girl you like in your class and after all her surgeries she just looks like some weird alien hybrid

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 6723 and Arcturus
agreed bella hadid before surgery is that cute quite girl you like in your class and after all her surgeries she just looks like some weird alien hybrid
Yes exactly. I never found tan bitches with squinty eyes and high cheekbones attractive. They look like dumb whores.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 10615
Ugly af after the surgery tbh

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 10615

how did she get 6 or 7 surgeries and still looks remotely the same.

meanwhile a looksmaxxer gets lefort I, BSSO and his whole face changes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus and Adriana Lima
Yes exactly. I never found tan bitches with squinty eyes and high cheekbones attractive. They look like dumb whores.
yeah same im not gonna sit here and say i wouldn't fuck her but i would much rather fuck a girl that looks normal and looks like a high estrogen cute girl not some weird high cheekbone squinty creature
small eyes only looks good and suit guys

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
how did she get 6 or 7 surgeries and still looks remotely the same.

meanwhile a looksmaxxer gets lefort I, BSSO and his whole face changes
she got 2 diffrent rhinoplastys, brow lift, she removed some of her hooding from her eyes, she got jaw reduction, she got buccal fat removal and she got a midface lift

yeah same im not gonna sit here and say i wouldn't fuck her but i would much rather fuck a girl that looks normal and looks like a high estrogen cute girl not some weird high cheekbone squinty creature
small eyes only looks good and suit guys
Yeah this is what a lot of people on the site here don’t get. Girls don’t find Sean o pry and especially Jordan Barrett attractive, same way we feel about Bella. They look like creepy aliens whereas women go for men like Henry Cavill since he looks normal and at the same time masculine.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Lmao, Deleted member 8832 and 4 others

Thanks OP now I know where to spend my 100k I had laying around my house

she got 2 diffrent rhinoplastys, brow lift, she removed some of her hooding from her eyes, she got jaw reduction, she got buccal fat removal and she got a midface lift
rhinoplastys weren't needed, the brow lift I saw positive results, the eye result was good jaw reduction was good, buccal fat result was good and midface lift I didn't see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Yeah this is what a lot of people on the site here don’t get. Girls don’t find Sean o pry and especially Jordan Barrett attractive, same way we feel about Bella. They look like creepy aliens whereas women go for men like Henry Cahill since he looks normal and masculine.
actors mog the fuck out of models, models get there job because there unique looking and somewhat asethetic, male actors get there job because women want to fuck them

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 8832 and Arcturus
obvious and kinda dogshit looking rhino - everything else came out good though

• +1
obvious and kinda dogshit looking rhino - everything else came out good though
she didn't even need it either.. her nose was fine

• +1
she didn't even need it either.. her nose was fine
By normie standards, definitely.

To model though, the true extent of what she needed was a conservative amount tip reshaping/reduction, and *maybe* a tiny bit of dorsal hump reduction to make things "perfect".

Women need less looksmaxxing; they can get away with more failos (so much so that they're not considered as failos), and rely on fewer halos.
Half the girls I see, if you applied their facial growth and relative frame to a male, would be incel

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 10615 and Ocelot
her nose looks like the little alien vehicles from halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30488 and varbrah
Half the girls I see, if you applied their facial growth and relative frame to a male, would be incel
high IQ, I do this too.

Their brothers too, are often subhumans, yet they treat those at a similar looks level to their brother (genetic male looksmatch) like shit jfl

• +1
not even just forward growth and frame everything most people don't have what it takes to make a very attractive male child, they need to be white, they can't be short, they need to have a good jaw, an above average eye area, no acne, atleast average enviroment, they can't be ginger or light light blonde, they can't be over weight aka slow low t metabolism and thats not even taking ratios and harmony and all that other shit into considiration

if you made the average girl there male counterpart for a year they would kill themself from lonliness and no attention, contact or sex from the opposite sex assuming they get there sexual preferences changed to liking women, jfl imagine all ethnic women i would love for that to happen tbh

also the funny things is bella habib would of made a good looking guy

• +1
Reactions: angelo

why is she a super model she's average imo

• +1
didnt read, nobody gives a fuck about bella hadid

why is she a super model she's average imo
i think its more about looking unique and striking

imo she looked better before surgery she was pretty cute tbh now she just looks to extreme

i think its more about looking unique and striking

imo she looked better before surgery she was pretty cute tbh now she just looks to extreme
her long skull looks like shit imo

• +1
Yeah this is what a lot of people on the site here don’t get. Girls don’t find Sean o pry and especially Jordan Barrett attractive, same way we feel about Bella. They look like creepy aliens whereas women go for men like Henry Cavill since he looks normal and at the same time masculine.
This is massive cope

• +1
Reactions: angelo
This is massive cope
bro get it through your psl head
yes barret is nice to look at but he just looks to extreme he is by no means incel because there would be women out there that find him attractive for sure but he has low appeal he looks like an alien girl tranny

hunter eyes are made fun of by normies my brother has fully hooded eye with pct and there narrow aswell people at our school use to make fun of them in a joking way because they look to extreme i have narrow eyes aswell and people have said to me 'i always look high because of my eyes' my eyes are also very very deepset and a girl once said to me for no reason just out of the blue my eyes look 'caved in'
most people don't find extreme features attractive trust me bro just look at bella hadid i find her much more attractive before her surgery now she just looks extreme

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus and ifyouwannabemylover
gay alien helps you in the modeling/fashion business but not so much irl

she looked better before

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus and Deleted member 10615
This is massive cope
bro get it through your psl head
yes barret is nice to look at but he just looks to extreme he is by no means incel because there would be women out there that find him attractive for sure but he has low appeal he looks like an alien girl tranny

hunter eyes are made fun of by normies my brother has fully hooded eye with pct and there narrow aswell people at our school use to make fun of them in a joking way because they look to extreme i have narrow eyes aswell and people have said to me 'i always look high because of my eyes' my eyes are also very very deepset and a girl once said to me for no reason just out of the blue my eyes look 'caved in'
most people don't find extreme features attractive trust me bro just look at bella hadid i find her much more attractive before her surgery now she just looks extreme
WIN 20201213 10 10 18 Pro Moment3 LI
deep set eyes are meant to be attractive but when an attractive feature is to extreme it ends up looking fucking weird look how fucked my eyes look