Bella Hadid is Subhuman

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
When I search most 'beautiful woman in the world' the result is Bella Hadid JFL

I barely see anything attractive about her, can PSL autsists explain why google is saying this? I checked her age and she is only 27 wtf I thought she was like 35 at the minimum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: med, pig_face, flippasav and 5 others
@sportsmogger

@ascension i can't stand his opinions. Let's slaughter this nigga and leave him for the vultures to devour his decomposed dead corpse

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face, RAMU KAKA, ascension and 1 other person
Horseface

• +1
Reactions: med, WishIwasChico, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Nah she looks good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, DelonLover1999, ascension and 1 other person
With more compact face she’d look great

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
a lot of female supermodels don't have irl appeal. Makes me wonder if some of the psl gods look the same to women

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, PseduoAryan, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
She is a model, she look "unique", that's it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Piratecel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain, whitegymmax, Gonthar and 7 others
PSL autsists explain why google is saying this
Because Google is a search engine and it finds webpages that modelling agencies, Tumblr blogs, Facebook posts, whoever have wrote that contain the text in your search prompt: "most + beautiful + woman." Google's search engine then uses other parameters, like your geographic location from IP address, previous searches, time of day, Jew meddling, etc. and finally your personalized results are returned to you.

Google is not an authority on anything. It's a search engine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face and Primalsplit
I like this image because the fatcel bellow would possibly be HTN without the lard. I've seen it a couple times and I can't help but think what a giant fucking lie the idea that fat has ever been attractive. Pure retardation. The only way that could be valid is in feudal times where it wasn't an attractive body, but a sign to hypergamous women of the time that you were high economic class and had access to plentiful food. Just return to the 13th century, bro!

If you're fat and you're called ugly, that's sort of moot because there are no men who are fat and attractive (exception if you're 7', massive skeleton). It's all about being lean for men. Estrogen causes fat to accumulate around women's hips and not their neck, so once again mother nature is an asshole.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
She’s not my ideal woman but she’s attractive bro stop the cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, DelonLover1999, ascension and 1 other person
She's a bit exotic and that's what model agencies look for innit? Doesn't have to be a stacy

She's a bit exotic and that's what model agencies look for innit? Doesn't have to be a stacy
Google is saying she is the 'most beautiful woman in the world' which is laughable.

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar and Yaarhuni
Cope she looks good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Piratecel
Exactly what women would think abt jordan barrett(after surgery) and jon kortajarena