Below Average Asians Can Easily Get White Stacies - The Oofy Doofy Pill Applies To Asians Too

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
I see threads of guys laughing at asians posting their faces on r/asianmasculinity and r/aznidentity, but most of those guys can literally get white gfs while u rot.
So many asian guys that are less attractive get white girls easily, whats the cope now?

Asian oofy doofy is very common, asian guys that get rated subhuman here can get white stacies, it is literally impossible to be incel for east asians unless SEVERE AUTISM.

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23
Sorry, I'm into big booty black bitches that will twerk her shit when I say so

I see threads of guys laughing at asians posting their faces on r/asianmasculinity and r/aznidentity, but most of those guys can literally get white gfs while u rot.
So many asian guys that are less attractive get white girls easily, whats the cope now?

Asian oofy doofy is very common, asian guys that get rated subhuman here can get white stacies, it is literally impossible to be incel for east asians unless SEVERE AUTISM.

Hopefuel

Ricemen are either super depressing doomers or the biggest delusional copers I've ever seen on the internet, there's no middle ground

they can run high trust theory then run 1 on 1 to escalation to sex