Below average or truecel. Doesnt matter anymore

Deleted member 15939

Deleted member 15939

Gold
I am a LTN below average guy.If you're below average, it's over. I mean you don't even need to be truecel. You are invisible to women. You may even find it difficult to make friends. As far as I have observed, the vast majority of men outside are at least average. Many of them are still virgins. So if you're below average, you have to be rich or talented if you want to get an attractive woman.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, BigNigga69, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Thanks for this groundbreaking discovery OP.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 15338, never_lucky and 3 others
What you speak is the unfortunate truth. You have to be tall, big, and 5.5 PSL on the face at least.

im bottom 3% height in my country but 12 lays 2 ltrs. stop dooming.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203, Donc0ck, Basedtheticz and 8 others
Your mentality is cucking you. You aren't bad looking or a manlet. You don't have a trash tier pheno. And saying you can't make friends because of your appearance is a massive cope. Unlike you, this guy, however is fucked:

Truecel

You facemog him to istanbul and back and to top it off he's 5'2". Your main problem is poor social skills. Obviously, looks are important so improve yourself on that front but you honestly can't blame your lack of success on the fact that you aren't a chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, NothingPersonal, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Yeah, if you're below avg you basically gotta either lowiq criminalmax or wait till successful at 40 and betabux some washed up skank with kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Lawton88, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
I am a LTN below average guy.If you're below average, it's over. I mean you don't even need to be truecel. You are invisible to women. You may even find it difficult to make friends. As far as I have observed, the vast majority of men outside are at least average. Many of them are still virgins. So if you're below average, you have to be rich or talented if you want to get an attractive woman.

That is a very few that can even do that in the west now. Money without status itself has a lot less pull than it did years ago for a 4/10 and below.

Just mate your looksmatch.

you look like a depressed puppy, if I saw you irl I would think this guy's life is shit from how gloomy you look

Truecel implies that even if they were looks maxed and status maxed they couldn't ascend.

A below average person could be some one who's not looks maxed, such as all the guys with greater than 12% bodyfat which is a volcel. You have to at least be above average after looksmaxing or you are a truecel.

I think its true,im like a 3,I've wasted like 15k$ on looksmaxing and didn't even work and only got a super hot jb for a week in overseas but other than that its just loneliness.

im bottom 3% height in my country but 12 lays 2 ltrs. stop dooming.
bro i love your additude and your rope bussiness

you sell ropes to taller subhumans while slaying at that height
ANCAP free market legend

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
I think its true,im like a 3,I've wasted like 15k$ on looksmaxing and didn't even work and only got a super hot jb for a week in overseas but other than that its just loneliness.
Which country?

Which country?
I met a romnian jb chick when i went with a chad friend to Greece. The jb mom wanted my friend to bang one of her girls,2 hot jb. Anyway before we want drinking i told him to act in a beta way and let me lead. I was after 4 months of constant looks maxing,fillers,laser teeth whitening botox so i was pretty much looksmaxed so I lucked out. One in a milion years.

Dude even being average is over ur basically invisible to women

You should come to germany, i had great lays and ltr as a ltn.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15939