Below Htn as a curry = OVER

M

MagicalWaves

Bronze
If you are anything Below HTN as a curry its basically over for you and you will be viewed as a stereotype like all ur curry brothers which is street shitter, rapist, and dirty asl so if ur mtn or below rope

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, looksmaxxing223, JaceyJace90 and 1 other person
These niggas are below LTN but fuck

4055156 1000043840

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, JaceyJace90, isis_Bleach and 4 others
More important than that is dark or lightskin
On my course there was a dark skin Indian guy with insane bones, really good jaw but was completely invisible. Didn't see a single girl mire him, nor a guy either. Brutal. He'd be a complete slayer with lighter skin

• +1
Reactions: JaceyJace90
On my course there was a dark skin Indian guy with insane bones, really good jaw but was completely invisible. Didn't see a single girl mire him, nor a guy either. Brutal. He'd be a complete slayer with lighter skin
Yeah having darkskin and being curry is like a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: JaceyJace90 and uksucks
The biggest curry slayer I knew was dark skin while most light skins were incels
@Jason Voorhees

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: JaceyJace90, SecularIslamist, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Wtf is this thread
Below HTN in general is over

• +1
Reactions: nofap, noonespecial and Surfsup
The biggest curry slayer I knew was dark skin while most light skins were incels
@Jason Voorhees
Ypu get this benefit too

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
am like high ltn old arab and I STILL GETS LOLS. There no such thing as psl. Women like ur look or they dont l like it. They dont seem to be bothered by my big ass nose or assymetrical jaw or my shit lips, long philitrum.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
@Jason Voorhees
Lightskins do well with ethnics but absolutely dogshit with white. It's kinda ironic considering they supposedly have the highest SMV.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
am like high ltn old arab and I STILL GETS LOLS. There no such thing as psl. Women like ur look or they dont l like it. They dont seem to be bothered by my big ass nose or assymetrical jaw.
Bro you mog even at your age. You mog those guys 10 years younger.

Bro you mog even at your age. You mog those guys 10 years younger.
Maybe but I can look utterly shit in some photos. Like real ltn tier . Maybe im not photogenic.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Lightskins do well with ethnics but absolutely dogshit with white. It's kinda ironic considering they supposedly have the highest SMV.
Whites also make a lot less distinction between shitskins lol
My white (racist) friend was telling me this story about how he called some arab a street shitter
And I told him isn’t that Indian not Arab lol

And he said they all look the same to him
I think that if a white woman is willing to date ethnics she probably doesn’t care about one shade of poop vs another. Will focus more on looks and height

Then again a lot of white women like black guys while very few like Arabs so maybe that’s it

• +1
Maybe but I can look utterly shit in some photos. Like real ltn. Maybe im not photogenic.
You're not LTN you're HTN iirc. For you're age you're probably top 0.5% but you're heavily taxed by height and living in Scandinavia. So probably lower SMV.

Are you single? I forgot.

am like high ltn old arab and I STILL GETS LOLS. There no such thing as psl. Women like ur look or they dont l like it. They dont seem to be bothered by my big ass nose or assymetrical jaw or my shit lips, long philitrum.
Girls like big noses. You're getting IOIs because of your nose, that's why you as a ltn will still get them.

• JFL
Whites also make a lot less distinction between shitskins lol
My white (racist) friend was telling me this story about how he called some arab a street shitter
And I told him isn’t that Indian not Arab lol

And he said they all look the same to him
I think that if a white woman is willing to date ethnics she probably doesn’t care about one shade of poop vs another. Will focus more on looks and height

Then again a lot of white women like black guys while very few like Arabs so maybe that’s it
Exactly 💯

The only people who make a big deal about which shade of brown is lighter than the other are shitskins themselves. That being said I only like lightskinned ethnics 🥰

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Nothing funny about what I said. Even I get IOIs and I realize now it's because of my big nose. @SecularIslamist

• +1
Exactly 💯

The only people who make a big deal about which shade of brown is lighter than the other are shitskins themselves. That being said I only like lightskinned ethnics 🥰
I like very pale skin on foids
Dark hair and pale skin

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
Nothing funny about what I said. Even I get IOIs and I realize now it's because of my big nose. @SecularIslamist
Its over for nosecels.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and JohnDoe
Its over for nosecels.
It was never over if you're a nosecel. @JohnDoe is just LARPing about not getting IOIs. If he has a big nose then he will get IOIs. If he doesn’t get any IOIs it’s because he has a small or medium nose.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and JohnDoe
You're not LTN you're HTN iirc. For you're age you're probably top 0.5% but you're heavily taxed by height and living in Scandinavia. So probably lower SMV.

Are you single? I forgot.
Girls aint obsessed with height here compared to America etc. I also feel like my pheno is giving me more benefit than its destroying me. Most men In Finland has light coloring. They dont have eyebrows or dark eyelasesh. Me having dark coloring with slighly ligther skin. Is profit for me. The ethnics that are darker with thick beard has very shit svm. The dark beard is biggest svm killers. When I got rid of my beard I suddenly started to get even more lols. I got raated here better with beard but shittier withouth beard but irl im doing better withouth beard.

• +1
Only if u have comically large nose.

Wtf is this thread
Below HTN in general is over
if ur white or any other race u can do stuff to make urself more appealing but if ur curry even if u do appealing stuff its still over

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
They are htns but the left guy is mtn
Soooo lemme get this straight, the blue black niggas are htn but the leftmost one wirh olive tone that is popular with a lot of ethnic foids is mid? You’re obviously coping with your tar bathed street shitter complexion :forcedsmile: so many curry copers on LM

Soooo lemme get this straight, the blue black niggas are htn but the leftmost one wirh olive tone that is popular with a lot of ethnic foids is mid? You’re obviously coping with your tar bathed street shitter complexion :forcedsmile: so many curry copers on LM
I'm not even ethnic but the bloated guy on the left gets logged hard by the other two

HTN curry is an oxymoron

• +1
Youre htn
you expect me to believe that you aren’t just another coping curry on LM?
Yeah i kinda do

• JFL
Its over for nosecels.
Correct.
It was never over if you're a nosecel. @JohnDoe is just LARPing about not getting IOIs. If he has a big nose then he will get IOIs. If he doesn’t get any IOIs it’s because he has a small or medium nose.
Stop the gaslighting already, i have to tell you every day and you keep doing it, it's driving me crazy bhai. I'm not larping, infact you are the one who is larping about being a nosecel, i've literally seen your nose from 2 frontal and side profile view and yet you say i'm the one larping, stop it already. I am THE designated nosecel on this forum. Niggas told me to do the alain delon hairstyle or the tiktok prettyboy fringe hairstyle, did both and STILL get no IOIs. Big nose kills harmony tbh, especially with recessed lower 3rd. I would look 10000x better with a thinner nose, it's so unreal how much better i would look with a smaller and thinner nose. I can then safely call myself just a normal LTN curry and be somewhat confident i am normal then. You wouldn't know the struggles of nosecels because you are not one of us.

You can be only saved by forward growth with big chin and brow ridge.
Big nose is only saved by a strong lower 3rd, it takes away the entire focus on your center point aka nose, a good example is American Pakistani sports-journalist Shams Charania. His nose is long and a little wide but it doesn't make it a huge failo because his lower 3rd/jaw is actually quite decent. If you have his nose but a weak/recessed jaw then it's fucking over. You could beardmaxx aswell but beard doesn't suit everyone, it certainly doesn't suit me so that's a bummer. Glasses does help take away the attention from my nose aswell and some facial hair/stubble slightly helps too. Ultimately you just need a wider jaw/stronger lower 3rd, generally just a wider face whereas i have a long face.

Correct.

Stop the gaslighting already, i have to tell you every day and you keep doing it, it's driving me crazy bhai. I'm not larping, infact you are the one who is larping about being a nosecel, i've literally seen your nose from 2 frontal and side profile view and yet you say i'm the one larping, stop it already. I am THE designated nosecel on this forum. Niggas told me to do the alain delon hairstyle or the tiktok prettyboy fringe hairstyle, did both and STILL get no IOIs. Big nose kills harmony tbh, especially with recessed lower 3rd. I would look 10000x better with a thinner nose, it's so unreal how much better i would look with a smaller and thinner nose. I can then safely call myself just a normal LTN curry and be somewhat confident i am normal then. You wouldn't know the struggles of nosecels because you are not one of us.
Nosecels don't exist because women like big noses, I think you are pretending not to receive any IOIs or your nose is registered as normal by strangers. Nosecel is a cope all along.

Ypu get this benefit too

Nigga they know you from the slums of Kolkata, they know you ain't got dough, why they robbing a poor man?

Nosecels don't exist because women like big noses, I think you are pretending not to receive any IOIs or your nose is registered as normal by strangers. Nosecel is a cope all along.
You confuse big noses with bulbous/wide ones, when girls say they like "big" noses, they mean long thin ones or unique ones like adrian brody. I do not receive any IOIs and have never gotten any, don't know what you want me to say to this.

• +1