Below Htn as a curry = OVER

You confuse big noses with bulbous/wide ones, when girls say they like "big" noses, they mean long thin ones or unique ones like adrian brody. I do not receive any IOIs and have never gotten any, don't know what you want me to say to this.
Mine is more bulbous than Adrien's, my former friend explicitly told me so. But I'm just enlightening how a big nose is something that girls like. It's not the reason for inceldom. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and looksmaxxing223
Mine is more bulbous than Adrien's, my former friend explicitly told me so. But I'm just enlightening how a big nose is something that girls like. It's not the reason for inceldom. :Comfy:
It’s bc they associate big nose with big dick

Adriens nose isn't bulbous though, that's the point. His is actually quite thin and long but thin is the important part, wide/bulbous noses kill your harmony. Long thin ones (not too long like mine) can be high class patrician type. Girls like this type not the type that i have. It is because it kills the faces entire harmonoy if you have weak lower 3rd like me and you can't ever take good pictures because nose just looks awful in pictures.

Brutal, they're going to be disappointed with me then, btw @Gengar need to ask you something about this
It’s okay you’ll get a virgin that’s never seen a dick before and doesn’t know what it is

dang this thread is popular but where are my reactions jews give me rep😡

@Gengar does this guy have India IP by any chance
Trust me I try to help ethnicels as much as possible but lying and coping isn't gonna get us anywhere. In the case of dark curries, why pretend that women mire dark complexion? You can take hydroquinone to lighten the skin.

Last edited:
Adriens nose isn't bulbous though, that's the point. His is actually quite thin and long but thin is the important part, wide/bulbous noses kill your harmony. Long thin ones (not too long like mine) can be high class patrician type. Girls like this type not the type that i have. It is because it kills the faces entire harmonoy if you have weak lower 3rd like me and you can't ever take good pictures because nose just looks awful in pictures.
My point is my nose is thicker than Adrien's and I still used to get IOIs, so it's not the bulbousness of it that's the problem. Women do like big noses. Maybe you have really bad eye area or something. Like bulging pajeet eyes.

Brutal, they're going to be disappointed with me then, btw @Gengar need to ask you something about this
Yes, go ahead and ask me. In PMs or publicly.