Bench press

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
I'm 79kg and bench press 100kg on bench press for 8 reps is this impressive?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, poopoohead and Broski
Yes depending on how long you’re trainin. I train since Januar and have 65kg bench at 55kg body weight. It’s ok but would be shit if I’ve trained for 1+ years

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Esteban1997
Yes depending on how long you’re trainin. I train since Januar and have 65kg bench at 55kg body weight. It’s ok but would be shit if I’ve trained for 1+ years
I've been training for 1 year to reach this

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 23804
  • +1
I've been training for 1 year to reach this
David laid

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Yes it’s good. What’s your max? 120kg?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, poopoohead and Esteban1997
Don't do bench press

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 21531
Good but focus on OHP

• +1
  • JFL

More than a single view on an Esteban thread.

How?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 17595
im 76 and do the same

Gym cope

• JFL
55kg bodyweight

Fucking lol man I'm so sorry

hidden talent, u look like u dont lift

it's decent. it might impress the average person. it's not really even a locally competitive level. the only powerlifting meet i ever did was at 181 (~82kg) and there was only one other dude competing in that weight class. but they also had a 225 (102kg) for reps contest, and that dude did it for 30+ reps. he also did 315 for 20+ reps. and his bench in the actual meet was 400 something, raw. mine was 240.

of course, that dude is probably stronger than local level. it think he was stronger than a lot of the heavier dudes who competed. also he had the upper body of a 200+lb dude and little stick legs and only competed in the bench portion of the meet. it wasn't a federated meet, just like a fun sort of thing.

Last edited:
  • +1
it's decent. it might impress the average person. it's not really even a locally competitive level. the only powerlifting meet i ever did was at 181 (~82kg) and there was only one other dude competing in that weight class. but they also had a 225 (102kg) for reps contest, and that dude did it for 30+ reps. he also did 315 for 20+ reps. and his bench in the actual meet was 400 something, raw. mine was 240.

of course, that dude is probably stronger than local level. it think he was stronger than a lot of the heavier dudes who competed. also he had the upper body of a 200+lb dude and little stick legs and only competed in the bench portion of the meet. it wasn't a federated meet, just like a fun sort of thing.
How old was he?

• +1
How old was he?
20s probably. this was in Pittsburgh and for the 225 rep contest they brought in some Pittsburgh Steelers (US football) player as a celebrity contestant, and the dude I'm talking about mogged the fuck out of him

• +1
Is it done clean or you cheat?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Esteban1997 and Mr.Proper
Yes thats impressive. Not even joking if you cut properly your body would look insanely aesthetic. You got some fat rn but prob have muscle under that shit once you cut you will look insane no cap

• +1

3 plates For over 20 reps? What

3 plates For over 20 reps? What
I'm thinking it was this dude:

Maybe it was like 315x17 at the time. Memory is a little fuzzy.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997