get some bitches on yo dick
anything apart from debloating?

Cellular function

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31087
Theres literally 0 potassium in potassium supplement tablets
they all a scam?
source?
i have one i don’t currently use which has 1390mg potassium citrate of which 500mg is potassium

they all a scam?
source?
i have one i don’t currently use which has 1390mg potassium citrate of which 500mg is potassium View attachment 2323462
Get it if you want heart attacks. This shit literally gives you a heart attack and arrhythmia problems in its tablet form, thats why theyre only sold 99mg max. Just eat a large banana.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Get it if you want heart attacks. This shit literally gives you a heart attack and arrhythmia problems in its tablet form, thats why theyre only sold 99mg max. Just eat a large banana.
Cream of Tartar

look at this guys supplement, 4000mg potassium in one small scoop I left a comment on his post asking if he was trying to kill people and get sued but he deleted it

this is insanity

look at this guys supplement, 4000mg potassium in one small scoop I left a comment on his post asking if he was trying to kill people and get sued but he deleted it

this is insanity

View attachment 2361629

Powdered form might be different than tablets 🤷‍♂️

Just drink coconut water and eat bananas.