Benefits of semen retention?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
So it’s been 3 days since I last beat my dick, and I’ve been reading that semen retention makes your eyes and skin look great, and that it boosts testosterone, is all this true? What else can it do for me? I’m tempted to keep this up and only bust when I have sex. Is it worth it?

I think its saved if you eat your own semen.

To be safe though I do get a little extra semen from grinder... Just gotta make sure you swallow all of it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19609
Just feeling horny enough to actually approach girls with sexual intentions. That's pretty much it.

If you're ugly then it's worthless but if you're average looking or above you'll have the urge to approach trashy sluts at Walmart and get their numbers. By average I mean average white guy (5 PSL gymmaxxed) and not the coping Indians and subhumans who get rated 4 PSL by people here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hector and Deleted member 14160
Just feeling horny enough to actually approach girls with sexual intentions. That's pretty much it. If you're ugly then it's worthless but if you're average looking you can approach some trashy sluts at Walmart and get their numbers.

Reality with .org

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Scammer and Michael Myers
I was larping you fucking tard. Obviously anyone with a 1.79 inch dick would’ve roped by now
Semen retention shrinks the penis. Why old peoples dicks shrink after T levels drop. You will have a 1.79 inch dick soon doing it.

Just feeling horny enough to actually approach girls with sexual intentions. That's pretty much it.

If you're ugly then it's worthless but if you're average looking or above you'll have the urge to approach trashy sluts at Walmart and get their numbers. By average I mean average white guy (5 PSL gymmaxxed) and not the coping Indians and subhumans who get rated 4 PSL by people here.
I’m average in my area, plus most people say I’m average on here and some say HTN, I still think I look disgusting though.

Attachments

• 0E0BE5B4-77D8-4614-A698-65CE2FD680A7.jpeg
    0E0BE5B4-77D8-4614-A698-65CE2FD680A7.jpeg
    359.1 KB · Views: 0
  • CDEE665B-4380-4A4F-A968-EB4A69B7240A.jpeg
    CDEE665B-4380-4A4F-A968-EB4A69B7240A.jpeg
    438.8 KB · Views: 0
Semen retention shrinks the penis. Why old peoples dicks shrink after T levels drop. You will have a 1.79 inch dick soon doing it.
Cope. You’re just an angry coomer and can’t stop beating your dick

I’m average in my area, plus most people say I’m average on here and some say HTN, I still think I look disgusting though.
Yeah, I would jerk off if I were you. You won't be able to pull biddies in unorganized settings unless you roid/gymmaxx + get otoplasty.

Yeah, I would jerk off if I were you. You won't be able to pull biddies in unorganized settings unless you roid/gymmaxx + get otoplasty.
Already wear otostick in public and it does the same thing as otoplasty, not getting otoplasty until I get my nose and eyes fixed, and wym by unorganized tho? I can pull at parties and on dating apps, I already know that, not really looking to do random approaches in public places like a mall or shit though anyways

And I know for a fact I can pull trashy sluts in public settings if I want to, not a Stacy or anything but a pretty enough slim girl I can pull for sure