Benefits of smelling really, really good.

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
and i mean genuinely in every sense of the word. shoes, clothes, conditioner, and an expensive cologne.

people will genuinely want to be around and you and close to you. in my experience people will want an excuse to touch you and get close to you because being around you is like being in a flower field. in all honesty, the touching aspect of it is a bit shitty because you feel contaminated when they do and it's hard to hide that reaction but smelling genuinely nice in every sense is ideal.

all in all, unless its actual cologne, feminine scents are ideal because they are soft smelling. masculine scents are more harsh and annoying. it's very easy to overdo it with masculine scents.

lip balm scented women can taste it when they kiss

lotion, more important if you're ethnic. lightly scented because the scents are cheap and can be offensive if overdone.

conditioner/ shampoo
i like rose hips or coconut honey by herbal essences. feminine scents are ideal. conditioner is really important because with shampoo it will be evident, but conditioner really seals the deal and is something.

scent beads and good smelling detergent and fabric softener. when you hug a women and she has her nose buried in your clothes it will be delightful for her and she will hang around you for another chance to smell you. scent beads are fairly expensive so i dissolve it and put it into a bottle and lightly spray my clothes after they are dried.

disinfectant spray for shoes, when you go to a woman's house for a sleepover you will feel timid to take off your shoes.

mouth wash and tooth paste or even gum women can taste it when they kiss you

good cologne when women hug you its one of the first things they will smell. this you can actually get a more masculine form. bleu de chanel, dior sauvage this type of scents.

soft deodorant- moving you arms around will not offend people and if it's a soft clean smelling deodorant its actually a nice scent. in addition to deoderant, you have to shave a bit because the deoderant has to make contact with you skin in order for it to actual be useful.

soft body wash, people don't really know how your actually skin smells unless they get insanely fucking close but it's more preventative of odd scents that can hang.

when a woman hugs you the first thing she will smell is you hair/ cologne. a good conditioner with cologne will liberate you.

all in all when trying to smell good, 90% of these things are very light scents that can only be detected if close contact is made. it is very easy to overdo a lot of scents to a point where you just become an annoying presence and you might as well smell like shit. conditioner and cologne are the only things you can be more aggressive with because some colognes are stronger or weaker.

to smell truly good you have to wash everything on a regular basis. dirty towels can undo all you work very easily. you also have to be very careful and live in a clean space because there are certain scents that you are unaware of. like cooking before going out is not ideal.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ingram33 and PseduoAryan
No, in my case it’s the opposite. I noticed when I’m stinky and haven’t showered in 8 days and my hair is all matted and I haven’t brushed my teeth, girls always coming up to me. It’s like theyre flies attracted to shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, R@m@, PseduoAryan and 2 others
Realist simplist thread

and i mean genuinely in every sense of the word. shoes, clothes, conditioner, and an expensive cologne.

people will genuinely want to be around and you and close to you. in my experience people will want an excuse to touch you and get close to you because being around you is like being in a flower field. in all honesty, the touching aspect of it is a bit shitty because you feel contaminated when they do and it's hard to hide that reaction but smelling genuinely nice in every sense is ideal.

all in all, unless its actual cologne, feminine scents are ideal because they are soft smelling. masculine scents are more harsh and annoying. it's very easy to overdo it with masculine scents.

lip balm scented women can taste it when they kiss

lotion, more important if you're ethnic. lightly scented because the scents are cheap and can be offensive if overdone.

conditioner/ shampoo
i like rose hips or coconut honey by herbal essences. feminine scents are ideal. conditioner is really important because with shampoo it will be evident, but conditioner really seals the deal and is something.

scent beads and good smelling detergent and fabric softener. when you hug a women and she has her nose buried in your clothes it will be delightful for her and she will hang around you for another chance to smell you. scent beads are fairly expensive so i dissolve it and put it into a bottle and lightly spray my clothes after they are dried.

disinfectant spray for shoes, when you go to a woman's house for a sleepover you will feel timid to take off your shoes.

mouth wash and tooth paste or even gum women can taste it when they kiss you

good cologne when women hug you its one of the first things they will smell. this you can actually get a more masculine form. bleu de chanel, dior sauvage this type of scents.

soft deodorant- moving you arms around will not offend people and if it's a soft clean smelling deodorant its actually a nice scent. in addition to deoderant, you have to shave a bit because the deoderant has to make contact with you skin in order for it to actual be useful.

soft body wash, people don't really know how your actually skin smells unless they get insanely fucking close but it's more preventative of odd scents that can hang.

when a woman hugs you the first thing she will smell is you hair/ cologne. a good conditioner with cologne will liberate you.

View attachment 2853291View attachment 2853292View attachment 2853293View attachment 2853298View attachment 2853299

View attachment 2853301View attachment 2853302View attachment 2853309View attachment 2853312View attachment 2853314View attachment 2853321
View attachment 2853322

all in all when trying to smell good, 90% of these things are very light scents that can only be detected if close contact is made. it is very easy to overdo a lot of scents to a point where you just become an annoying presence and you might as well smell like shit. conditioner and cologne are the only things you can be more aggressive with because some colognes are stronger or weaker.

to smell truly good you have to wash everything on a regular basis. dirty towels can undo all you work very easily. you also have to be very careful and live in a clean space because there are certain scents that you are unaware of. like cooking before going out is not ideal.
Chemicals

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
reeking of cheese and stinking of shit mogs.

low t if you dont like the smell of musk and stinky feet

• +1
Reactions: xuzky
smelling good is underrated

no smell for your ugly nigger face

• So Sad
Reactions: darkness97