Benefits of smoking cigarettes

iblamepin

iblamepin

Iron
whats the benefits of smoking? does it really boosts testosterone? what’s the biggest benefit of it?

Lung cancer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Graham, Tai Lung and 1 other person
Looks kinda cool

Bad breath
Lung cancer
Shorter lifespan
Ruined collagen
Bad smell

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and funkyflamingo
biggest benefit comes with biggest disadvantage - you die faster

• +1
Reactions: dgzty
Higher T and better memory, also a deeper voice. You can get all these benefits except the voice thing with snus instead and avoid lung cancer

• +1
Reactions: NERG_72 and Napoleon1800
look cooler !

The major benefit of smoking is that it one helluva appetite supressant. I could go all day without eating and never think about it.

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
lung cancer, mouth damage, yellow teeth and more

true

also true

In general, I quit smoking after 1 month, I think it’s very difficult to quit for more than 1 month, but it’s worth it
Good.

Higher T and better memory, also a deeper voice. You can get all these benefits except the voice thing with snus instead and avoid lung cancer
deeper voice or robot voice theres a diff

It's also much cheaper, better nic buzz, better at supressing appetite, etc.

whats the benefits of smoking? does it really boosts testosterone? what’s the biggest benefit of it?
the only benefit i could honestly think of is you lose ur appetite in food so you'll lose weight, that's why you almost never see fat smokers
i smoke alot and i use protein powder in my coffee so i don't lose muscle, it's fucking disguisting but what works works

What's snus

It definitely feels like it for me, way higher sex drive during periods when I'm a smoker. Also makes my voice slightly deeper and gives it that Sam Elliot gravelliness, and also helps reduce appetite when on a diet. For me the biggest benefit is the cognitive boost, it really helped with studying back in uni, and with jobs where I have to sit in front of a computer writing or reading shit for a long time. Knowing that every 2 hours of work you can take a small break and have that reward of the nicotine hit really helps motivate you and organize your work, and after the cig you feel refreshed and ready to focus again. That said I don't recommend it, I'm trying to quit cause it increases anxiety and blood pressure, stains your teeth which is a big failo, reduces sleep quality, makes you out of breath more easily when exerted, and being dependent on it and having to make sure you always have a pack is annoying. Plus obviously the risk of lung cancer.

Last edited:
What's snus
It's a swedish tobacco product. Swedes use as much tobacco as the average european but have the lowest tobacco related death toll in all of EU thanks to snus since it's so safe.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
It's a swedish tobacco product. Swedes use as much tobacco as the average european but have the lowest tobacco related death toll in all of EU thanks to snus since it's so safe.
Brah fr? Is it only in Sweden?

Looks cool and loose weight and hollow cheeks. But lung cancer, breathing problems, can't run, and addiction

yeah a Swedish friend of mine told me about and I was baffled, apparently a lot of young people do it it's as popular as cigs. Never heard of it before. Unfortunately illegal outside Sweden for some stupid reason, I could use a safer alternative to cigs.

Pretty much, it's illegal in all of EU except Sweden. It's fully legal to buy online though and people from all over the world order it and use it. 25% of all swedish men use snus, more than we smoke cigs

yeah a Swedish friend of mine told me about and I was baffled, apparently a lot of young people do it it's as popular as cigs. Never heard of it before. Unfortunately illegal outside Sweden for some stupid reason, I could use a safer alternative to cigs.
Order online bro

• +1
  • +1
yeah I'm in Germany where they explicitly banned all chewable tobacco products in 2020, not sure I'd be able to get away with it
Snus actually doesn't count as chewable tobacco so you might have found a legal loophole there. Though snus in itself is banned all over EU, but I know of people from all over europe ordering it so I think you should be fine. Maybe try ordering just one tin first to see what happens.

• +1
Snus actually doesn't count as chewable tobacco so you might have found a legal loophole there. Though snus in itself is banned all over EU, but I know of people from all over europe ordering it so I think you should be fine. Maybe try ordering just one tin first to see what happens.
I'm in UK when u say eu is that counted in since UK is outside of eu

yeah I'll check it out, could be a good solution for quitting smoking while preserving the habit

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm in UK when u say eu is that counted in since UK is outside of eu
Snus is very popular in the UK, all the football players use it since the swedish players introduced it there. It's still "illegal" in a sense but not enforced, it's more like a rule that they just haven't had time to revoke since brexit. Politicians are actively trying to make it legal. So you wouldn't get in trouble at all.

• +1
Snus is very popular in the UK, all the football players use it since the swedish players introduced it there. It's still "illegal" in a sense but not enforced, it's more like a rule that they just haven't had time to revoke since brexit. Politicians are actively trying to make it legal. So you wouldn't get in trouble at all.
Brutal how I haven't heard of this yet

• +1
Brutal how I haven't heard of this yet
I would highly recommend it, the most popular site is snusme.com
They ship to the UK as well with good prices, lmk if you need any advice on what to order

• +1
Snus is good--the Swedish kind. The U.S. manufacturers added sugar to it to make it taste like a candy. They also don't make it the same way the swedes do so there are more carcinogens. The Swedish is salty not sweet. It also had to be refrigerated. Hard to get in the states. Swedish snus has also been studied heavily.

dying earlier