Bengali and White is an amazing mix- Rate Joy Crookes Half Bangladeshi half Irish singer

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
JFL at you phaggots saying I shouldnt race mix with white
Would create absolute mogger/fogger kids, especially as I look decent.

Rate joy Crookes Stacylite imo very attractive
The white side has made her soft features very angelic, while she has the bones from her curry side. Curry's are made to race mix with white due to this.

She can pass as full bengali tbh as she's quite dark for half-im lighter than her lol. I feel she looks as Bengali as I do.
But she has that clear uniform skin which is common in mixed race and it's the soft features which give away she's half white.

Amazing body too.

Bengali and white is a brilliant mix,
She also has mullato fever like me (mulatto boyfriend,) must be an ambigious Bengali thing JFL

Her parents are attached too, her mother is much darker than mine (mine has more Mongoloid features) and it's nice to see her curry family accept her too.

I'll be sure to be having mix raced children insha'Allah

Rate her I would date her anyday, she's one of my types.

Tagging
@Chinacurry
@FailedNormieManlet
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@fogdart
@JamesHowlett
@ballskin
@VicMackey
@AcneScars
@Moggedbyevery1
@volcelfatcel
@Preston
@currylightskin

Attachments

• FLIC9iXVgAoACp0.jpeg
    FLIC9iXVgAoACp0.jpeg
    204.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 88012819_2696455657116958_5240783742426939392_n.jpg
    88012819_2696455657116958_5240783742426939392_n.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 0
  • family_.jpg
    family_.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 0
  • _110506164_3b06dc97-efa7-4b02-84c1-77f6e8db556a.jpg
    _110506164_3b06dc97-efa7-4b02-84c1-77f6e8db556a.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Ec6Ii1VXsAAfQct.jpg
    Ec6Ii1VXsAAfQct.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Joy-Crookes-2020.jpg
    Joy-Crookes-2020.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1301ea4eebc866b753b4dec8f712614c.jpeg
    1301ea4eebc866b753b4dec8f712614c.jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 561fd39fede665bae4af454b6d8d52a7.jpg
    561fd39fede665bae4af454b6d8d52a7.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 248312485_209923294609469_8545401450213093401_n.jpg
    248312485_209923294609469_8545401450213093401_n.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 0
  • joy-crookes.jpg
    joy-crookes.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 0
  • EC5JxjnXoAE_EMZ.jpg
    EC5JxjnXoAE_EMZ.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1046850276.jpeg
    1046850276.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 19551, .🇹🇩. and 7 others
@Preston
@Gargantuan
@Chad1212
My phone's not letting me change to a 'not OP' tag- could you change this please? Or any MOD

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Jason Voorhees
Average. MTB.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, vaseqmoherad, Deprived and 4 others
Of course dad's the white one :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 16369, elzde95 and 5 others
Average. MTB.
If she's MTB man you standards are really high
In a room of college girls shed defo be one of the hot ones

Maybe I just like this type

The white side has made her soft features very angelic, while she has the bones from her curry side. Curry's are made to race mix with white due to this.

She can pass as full bengali tbh as she's quite dark for half-im lighter than her lol. I feel she looks as Bengali as I do.
But she has that clear uniform skin which is common in mixed race and it's the soft features which give away she's half white.

Amazing body too.

She also has mullato fever like me (mulatto boyfriend,) must be an ambigious Bengali thing JFL

Her parents are attached too, her mother is much darker than mine (mine has more Mongoloid features) and it's nice to see her curry family accept her too.

Tagging
@Chinacurry
@FailedNormieManlet
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@fogdart
@JamesHowlett
@ballskin
@VicMackey
@AcneScars
@Moggedbyevery1
@volcelfatcel
@Preston
@currylightskin
Not a fan of her tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, currylightskin, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person

She is average. It's just your type. I don't find her attractive or special at all.

2976198_1046850276.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Not a fan of her tbh
Looks wise or music wise lol?
Never heard her songs ngl hahaha

I think she's pretty ngl
You can probs tell I got a broad range of women I find attractive

So people here saying I'm self hating are dumb fucks lol

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
She is average. It's just your type. I don't find her attractive or special at all.

2976198_1046850276.jpeg
Yeah I have a large range of women I find attractive from every race tbh

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Burn then will flames

MTB but may appeal to you yakhi 😍🤙

Looks wise or music wise lol?
Never heard her songs ngl hahaha

I think she's pretty ngl
You can probs tell I got a broad range of women I find attractive

So people here saying I'm self hating are dumb fucks lol
Lookswise, her face is too round for me. I acc don't like most bengali girls because of the round face

• +1
Lookswise, her face is too round for me. I acc don't like most bengali girls because of the round face
Yeah that's from the Bengali parent

If I had a kid with a white person who didn't have round Face don't reckon kid would have around face

Round face can be feminine though I don't mind it on girls
But men it's a huge failo

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Curries have softer features and less bone than whites.

Yeah that's from the Bengali parent

If I had a kid with a white person who didn't have round Face don't reckon kid would have around face

Round face can be feminine though I don't mind it on girls
But men it's a huge failo
round face is failio in general. Indian foids don't have that roundface shit, I hate the look, I despise it

• +1
round face is failio in general. Indian foids don't have that roundface shit, I hate the look, I despise it
Thoughts on this Indian girl? Looks mulatto, never really seen many exotic curry girls but she is defo one
Will make a thread on her

Attachments

• Image1657273176759.jpg
    Image1657273176759.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, justinzayn, Deprived and 1 other person
Thoughts on this Indian girl? Looks mulatto, never really seen many exotic curry girls but she is defo one
Will make a thread on her
she fogs hard... fogs every nordic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, justinzayn, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Curry+white and curry+Asian children are moggers but tbh this bitch isn’t that good looking imo

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Chadethnic101

Not rly looks avg

• +1

Amazing body too.

Tagging
@Chinacurry
@FailedNormieManlet
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@fogdart
@JamesHowlett
@ballskin
@VicMackey
@AcneScars
@Moggedbyevery1
@volcelfatcel
@Preston
@currylightskin
Ugly ngl have seen way better of this mix

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chadethnic101

Amazing body too.

Tagging
@Chinacurry
@FailedNormieManlet
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@fogdart
@JamesHowlett
@ballskin
@VicMackey
@AcneScars
@Moggedbyevery1
@volcelfatcel
@Preston
@currylightskin
Well I'm back.

JFL at your IQs if you believe this retarded whore is “half white” of any kind, much less Irish which is the palest or one of the palest phenos IN EUROPE itself

Half Irish my FOOT lmaooo what a dumb bitch what a load of crock

“b-but Bengalis are just dark, Printer”. I know, I’m not denying it, we are dark-skinned people but the thing is this bitch is 100% Bengali looking with ZERO Euro features of any kind, be it skin color pigmentation undertones nose chin lips eye shape eye area eyebrows jaw cheekbones face shape ALL are literally Bengali or generally South Asian jfl nobody in any overseas Bengali community or Bangladesh itself or West Bengal would see her as mixed jfl they’d assume that she is 100% Bengali. There is no white influence there, NONE whatsoever

This is Ravi Shankar’s daughter Norah Jones that he had with Sue Jones, an English women. Half Bengali Half English
Norah jones

She clearly has Euro-influenced features and in my opinion, can even pass as a local in Europe, not NW Europe or Eastern Europe but the Med areas as well as some places in France. Alizee from France literally looks like her too. Now I certainly believe that she is half-white half-Bengali cuz she has some Bengali features too.

Here’s another example. This one here is Fazlur Rahman Khan’s daughter he had with an Austrian woman. Name’s Yasmin Sabina Khan ( @Chadethnic101 Bengali guys and German girls:feelsgood:). Cant find younger pics of her, also theres some other Palistinean one but that’s not her
Yasmin sabina khan

JFL this one looks Jewish too in the first pic and South Euro and I’ve seen French and other NW Euro foids who look exactly like her. You can clearly tell she has Euro influence. Nothing like the fraud Joy Crookes

Here’s another one. Nina Hossain, the UKcels might recognize her, is a news anchor with an English mother and a Bengali father
Nina hossain 123

I don’t think I need to explain this one now do I? Passes very easily in Europe and honestly I’m not even gonna argue about this because it’s that obvious. You can clearly tell she has Euro admixture from her mother and no doubt she’s a mix which is BELIEVABLE unlike Joy Crookes.

Anyways there’s plenty of other people I could have used but really no point because it’s clear to me or any other honest Bengali that Joy Crookes is pure Bengali and not in any way Irish or any other euro/white.

Bengalis here in Canada and back home would laugh at her face if she said she was half-white jfl. Ofc I’m biased seeing as I am one but I’m interested in genetics, ethnicity, phenotypes, gene expression and all sorts of stuff like that which is why I made this, it’s a crossroads thing. Hell, if you think I’m being biased because she supposedly has a white father, go look at my comments about Nic Kaufmann lmao IDC about that lol

Now you’ll ask, what does this mean? Why does it say that her father is Irish? Well there are a couple of answers.

a) Joy Crookes was adopted from Bengal(West/East). She was adopted and her parents decided to just go along and say she’s their biological kid and she believed it. Decent possibility of this being true lol

b) Her Bengali mother cheated on her father with a Bengali or something because she looks pure Bengali 100%. Her father maybe was just too nice and too sentimental or cockish so just accepted it. This one is also possible I assure you lmao
Lol at cucks

c) She is a child from her mother’s previous relationship/teen pregnancy and the Irish dude was kind enough or maybe wanted kids but couldn’t have kids and decided to raise her as his own. Selfless and they decided to tell her she was theirs like oh “honey mixed kids can look like anything” and she believed it

d) She has an identity crisis, wants to be half-white and her parents just rolled their eyes and went with it. Maybe her Irish parent is a stepfather or something who really knows.

Can’t think of anything else but lmao I do not buy that she’s half-white. Nuh-uh. You can tell trust me, everyone knows it even other Bengalis like Chadethnic101 who noticed this. I disagree with him on his description though. she has no white features. This girl is 100% Bengali, bitch looks more Mongoloid and Bengali than me:forcedsmile: aint no way I'm buying that story

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 13787 and ballskin
Well I'm back.

JFL at your IQs if you believe this retarded whore is “half white” of any kind, much less Irish which is the palest or one of the palest phenos IN EUROPE itself
View attachment 1771394View attachment 1771395View attachment 1771396View attachment 1771397View attachment 1771398

Half Irish my FOOT lmaooo what a dumb bitch what a load of crock

“b-but Bengalis are just dark, Printer”. I know, I’m not denying it, we are dark-skinned people but the thing is this bitch is 100% Bengali looking with ZERO Euro features of any kind, be it skin color pigmentation undertones nose chin lips eye shape eye area eyebrows jaw cheekbones face shape ALL are literally Bengali or generally South Asian jfl nobody in any overseas Bengali community or Bangladesh itself or West Bengal would see her as mixed jfl they’d assume that she is 100% Bengali. There is no white influence there, NONE whatsoever

This is Ravi Shankar’s daughter Norah Jones that he had with Sue Jones, an English women. Half Bengali Half English
View attachment 1771384

She clearly has Euro-influenced features and in my opinion, can even pass as a local in Europe, not NW Europe or Eastern Europe but the Med areas as well as some places in France. Alizee from France literally looks like her too. Now I certainly believe that she is half-white half-Bengali cuz she has some Bengali features too.

Here’s another example. This one here is Fazlur Rahman Khan’s daughter he had with an Austrian woman. Name’s Yasmin Sabina Khan ( @Chadethnic101 Bengali guys and German girls:feelsgood:). Cant find younger pics of her, also theres some other Palistinean one but that’s not her
View attachment 1771385

JFL this one looks Jewish too in the first pic and South Euro and I’ve seen French and other NW Euro foids who look exactly like her. You can clearly tell she has Euro influence. Nothing like the fraud Joy Crookes

Here’s another one. Nina Hossain, the UKcels might recognize her, is a news anchor with an English mother and a Bengali father
View attachment 1771383

I don’t think I need to explain this one now do I? Passes very easily in Europe and honestly I’m not even gonna argue about this because it’s that obvious. You can clearly tell she has Euro admixture from her mother and no doubt she’s a mix which is BELIEVABLE unlike Joy Crookes.

Anyways there’s plenty of other people I could have used but really no point because it’s clear to me or any other honest Bengali that Joy Crookes is pure Bengali and not in any way Irish or any other euro/white.

Bengalis here in Canada and back home would laugh at her face if she said she was half-white jfl. Ofc I’m biased seeing as I am one but I’m interested in genetics, ethnicity, phenotypes, gene expression and all sorts of stuff like that which is why I made this, it’s a crossroads thing. Hell, if you think I’m being biased because she supposedly has a white father, go look at my comments about Nic Kaufmann lmao IDC about that lol

Now you’ll ask, what does this mean? Why does it say that her father is Irish? Well there are a couple of answers.

a) Joy Crookes was adopted from Bengal(West/East). She was adopted and her parents decided to just go along and say she’s their biological kid and she believed it. Decent possibility of this being true lol

b) Her Bengali mother cheated on her father with a Bengali or something because she looks pure Bengali 100%. Her father maybe was just too nice and too sentimental or cockish so just accepted it. This one is also possible I assure you lmao
View attachment 1771391

c) She is a child from her mother’s previous relationship/teen pregnancy and the Irish dude was kind enough or maybe wanted kids but couldn’t have kids and decided to raise her as his own. Selfless and they decided to tell her she was theirs like oh “honey mixed kids can look like anything” and she believed it

d) She has an identity crisis, wants to be half-white and her parents just rolled their eyes and went with it. Maybe her Irish parent is a stepfather or something who really knows.

Can’t think of anything else but lmao I do not buy that she’s half-white. Nuh-uh. You can tell trust me, everyone knows it even other Bengalis like Chadethnic101 who noticed this. I disagree with him on his description though. she has no white features. This girl is 100% Bengali, bitch looks more Mongoloid and Bengali than me:forcedsmile: aint no way I'm buying that story
>DNR
>Tldr

lmao I know but I'm passionate about the science of genes and ethnicity and pheno and expression and how all of htis works and this foid is Bengali so I guess that combined and I wrote all that out lmao was pretty fun:D

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 13787

Amazing body too.

Tagging
@Chinacurry
@FailedNormieManlet
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@fogdart
@JamesHowlett
@ballskin
@VicMackey
@AcneScars
@Moggedbyevery1
@volcelfatcel
@Preston
@currylightskin
She looks repulsive tbh MTB I think there are better examples
>DNR
>Tldr

lmao I know but I'm passionate about the science of genes and ethnicity and pheno and expression and how all of htis works and this foid is Bengali so I guess that combined and I wrote all that out lmao was pretty fun:D
Why would she lie about being half white, is it possible she is half white but the genes only expressed a bengali appearance?

This guy keeps posting indian whores fir white dudes, to satisfy his cuchold fetishes
, most importantly bengali are half Sea phenotypically, feathures wise
, that's why she, her mom and most bengali women are bwc whores
, east brachid chinkjeet
Monogolid
, I am watching American physco don't fuckin reply to me,
Stop posting indian whores here, how annoying u indians can be, fucking dye, just Dissapear

Avan Jogia

54dc1006d00fc_-_176219486.jpg
84dfd5161b8f44252fcaa52611b8d76b.jpg
AvanJogia_Getty-scaled-e1627075906935-702x526.jpg

Zayn Malik

entertainment-2015-03-zayn-malik-one-direction-main.jpg
zayn-malik-suits-up-for-fifty-shades-darker-premiere2.jpg
HD-wallpaper-zayn-malik-handsome-cool-cute.jpg

Marc Elliot

marc-elliott.jpg
MV5BMzIxMTEzYWItNmRkZS00ZWRjLTkxNDItODVhNjQ4YzI4NGNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_UY1200_CR585,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
She looks repulsive tbh MTB I think there are better examples

Why would she lie about being half white, is it possible she is half white but the genes only expressed a bengali appearance?
Already answered this, it's in the comment that you liked near the end, you'll see it because I used multiple choice options like a) b) c) etc

Yeah that's not possible sorry lol I've also used like 3 female half Bengali half Euro examples and they look diverse but have Euro influence. She's lying for status or to fit in or to avoid being the outsider idk for whatever reason

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ballskin
There are plenty of monoracial white girls that look better than this 6/10 mutt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back