Bengali Brahmins have the highest prevalence of coloured eyes outside of Europe

Even Latin America is rare because of the mutts. It's only really common among those Afghan cave dwellers and in those remote aryan tribes in North Africa and Levant.
Light eyes are surprisingly common in coastal North Africa (excluding Morocco).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, horizontallytall and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
I have never seen meeks tier light blue eyes on ethnic ever. Those guys must be 1 in a million.
Not nearly that rare lol. I mean even in Delhi i see a guy with blue eyes once a month but much more common in Calcutta.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 30985
Right & I'm the obsessed one lmao.
hows the submod tasting?
the sopranos smoking GIF

Not nearly that rare lol. I mean even in Delhi i see a guy with blue eyes once a month but much more common in Calcutta.
Well I haven't. I have been to Delhi many times. Even among white people it's kinda rare. I have only seen Danish and Swedish tourists with those A20-A30 eyes.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Bohot shana ho raa bhai tuu

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Jason Voorhees and forevermirin
Well I haven't. I have been to Delhi many times. Even among white people it's kinda rare. I have only seen Danish and Swedish tourists with those A20-A30 eyes.
Brown skin doesn't need a17 to be striking.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Jason Voorhees
Exactly lol only once in my life i saw blue eyes living in 5 noth indian states including bengal , it may be prevalent among rich circles so thats it

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Exactly lol only once in my life i saw blue eyes living in 5 noth indian states including bengal , it may be prevalent among rich circles so thats it
Dilli mei I've seen autowallahs with blue eyes. So not caste related.

In Calcutta yes it's only the very pure Brahmin lineages (known as kuleen Brahmins) that I'm talking about. They are usually rich yes, i don't have pics except of one relative who's famous but I don't wanna dox by posting him lol.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and horizontallytall
Never settling in delhi lol, seems nightmare fuel for mog consious

In Calcutta yes it's only the very pure Brahmin lineages (known as kuleen Brahmins) that I'm talking about. They are usually rich yes, i don't have pics except of one relative who's famous but I don't wanna dox by posting him lol.
People like me , i cannot handle two inch heightmog, dont know how am gonna handle such brutal phemo and looks mogs

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 30985
Off topic why did you move from the US to bharat nigga? Did you really miss the fresh smell of Tikka Masala in Ismail market that much to leave everything behind to move back to India?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, forevermirin, Deleted member 30985 and 3 others

Post his eyes only

Off topic why did you move from the US to bharat nigga? Did you really miss the fresh smell of Tikka Masala in Ismail market that much to leave everything behind to move back to India?
West Just has no personality. You can leave india but india Is not going to leave you

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
more like 20 dollars for a decent pair
I’m talking for that ultra realistic more real than real eye colours type contacts

See 9mmsfx their colours (esp green) mog most real eye colours. They charge 450 usd for a pair
They are not contacts. They are movie props. You can't wear them for more than a few hours.

They are not contacts. They are movie props. You can't wear them for more than a few hours.
People wear them for 12 hours stop getting information from quora.com

Bullshit. Eye color irl can be an insane halo depending on pheno - yes on pasty anglos blue eyes barely stand out but on an otherwise very ethnic pheno it can be very striking and adds a ton of mystery irl.
For the greycels
Basically eye color doesn't do anything unless you look white
A dark black person w blue eyes smv wise is still a darkskin black guy w black failo
Same w curries
It's about the overall package. One feature will not ascend ur phenotype

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 23558
Sucks for me

• So Sad
The lightest green eyes ive seen was on a bengali brahmin dude at the airport.

• Woah
Preston the dalit fantasies of USA being paradise will never get old

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
i thought it would be nice to earn usd and flex on jats.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Even Latin America is rare because of the mutts. It's only really "common" among those Afghan cave dwellers and in those remote aryan tribes in North Africa and Levant. Yazidi and Pashtuns also often seem to have light eyes. I have never seen meeks tier light blue eyes on an ethnic ever. Those guys must be 1 in a million.
i think i know a guy. maybe not meeks tier but still extremely light blue

Been in Calcutta for the first time since I actively started noticing people's eye colors.

First of all the distinction between Upper caste Brahmins (yes all Brahmins aren't built equal) and the rest is extremely stark.

Second, literally 90% of this demographic has colored eyes. My grandmother who is fairly dark for a Brahmin I assumed would have t40+ but I looked at her without glasses and saw she had grey-green hazel eyes. My entire family has some variant of green hazel eyes.

Then I met a slightly distant relative, another upper caste Brahmins (same surname as @BongMog ) and this MF had clear blue eyes. Was at a family social event and the autist on me was literally dying to come back home to write this post about the number of BLUE eyes I saw today.

Wtf, i still think north west indians (jats, Gujjars, rajputs) have more dimorphic appearances and hence have better looking men on average, but the sheer potential of Bengali Brahmins is incredible - sadly they are rarely in shape and usually studycel but yeah it's not really close in terms of how striking the phenos are.
Its cause bong brahmins are genetically super different from other subhuman bengalis, Bengali Brahmins also iq mog.Comparing Bengali Brahmins and non brahmins is an insult to Brahmins.Regular Bengalis are just biharis mid/ low castes with 10 to 25 % jungle gook and maybe northern gook admixture.Average Dravidian shudra landlord has more west eurasian blood than bong non brahmins.

Been in Calcutta for the first time since I actively started noticing people's eye colors.

First of all the distinction between Upper caste Brahmins (yes all Brahmins aren't built equal) and the rest is extremely stark.

Second, literally 90% of this demographic has colored eyes. My grandmother who is fairly dark for a Brahmin I assumed would have t40+ but I looked at her without glasses and saw she had grey-green hazel eyes. My entire family has some variant of green hazel eyes.

Then I met a slightly distant relative, another upper caste Brahmins (same surname as @BongMog ) and this MF had clear blue eyes. Was at a family social event and the autist on me was literally dying to come back home to write this post about the number of BLUE eyes I saw today.

Wtf, i still think north west indians (jats, Gujjars, rajputs) have more dimorphic appearances and hence have better looking men on average, but the sheer potential of Bengali Brahmins is incredible - sadly they are rarely in shape and usually studycel but yeah it's not really close in terms of how striking the phenos are.
I do feel personal care for bong brahmins, unfortunately tho many bong brom women r extremely degenerate in real life.I thought tam brom women wr the only ones like that but most that i saw wr study cell traditional pajeetas.Something with a lot of bong upper caste women being degenerate.

No those are called contacts lol

Bengali Brahmins literally look the same as other dravidians like Biharis and Uttar Pradesh, a simple student photo proves this :feelskek:

holy fuck niggas in West Bengal look different from Banglas who look more Mongoloid mixed and less pajeet

The most light eyed people in India are Kashmiris or Nepalis or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Its cause bong brahmins are genetically super different from other subhuman bengalis, Bengali Brahmins also iq mog.Comparing Bengali Brahmins and non brahmins is an insult to Brahmins.Regular Bengalis are just biharis mid/ low castes with 10 to 25 % jungle gook and maybe northern gook admixture.Average Dravidian shudra landlord has more west eurasian blood than bong non brahmins.
The Tibetan and Burmese (gook) blood (which is ONLY in Banglas) is a good thing lmao the only subhumans here are the Bengali Brahmins and West Bengalis who mixed with actual Indians from Bihar UP South India and look like panjeets now:lul:

Besides your MUH LIGHT EYES cope, this is what actual Brahmins look like without your pathetic cherrypicking lmao some students from Calcutta. This is how I know you guys are all coping Dindus

4 Brahmins and they look like any other hindu dindu, no colored eyes either

Here are some Bangla students from Rajshahi or some shit

Like seriously even your high caste Brahmin faggots look darker and more subhuman looking :feelskek:

Gook blood is a net positive

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and fentanyl
The Tibetan and Burmese (gook) blood (which is ONLY in Banglas) is a good thing lmao the only subhumans here are the Bengali Brahmins and West Bengalis who mixed with actual Indians from Bihar UP South India and look like panjeets now:lul:

Besides your MUH LIGHT EYES cope, this is what actual Brahmins look like without your pathetic cherrypicking lmao some students from Calcutta. This is how I know you guys are all coping Dindus
View attachment 3059683

View attachment 3059684

Like seriously even your high caste Brahmin faggots look darker and more subhuman looking :feelskek:

The gook mixture in kanglus did not mix right, bihari plus some jungle gook = subhuman.Bangladeshis and most Bongs in general are extremely subhuman imagine being framecels, manlets and having subhuman faces.Low iq is an even biggr plus.

View attachment 3059683

View attachment 3059684

Even if well fed kanglus will always be manlets, most other curries on the othr hand prolly hv a genetic potential to hit at 5 foot 9 on av with a good diet.Kanglus r manlets and framelets despite getting signf more lean protein than most curries.

The gook mixture in kanglus did not mix right, bihari plus some jungle gook = subhuman.Bangladeshis and most Bongs in general are extremely subhuman imagine being framecels, manlets and having subhuman faces.Low iq is an even biggr plus.
Banglas mog the shit out of you subhuman indians because of that gook mixture, you Indian niggers no matter your caste have the most unattractive and subhuman facial features in the whole wide world and it's very well known. Who are you fooling, I know how hard people make fun of even the Punjabis in Canada for looking like ugly subhumans.

They especially mog Tamil niggers like you especially the Tamil Brahmins:feelskek:

What's this about biharis when yall look the same as them:forcedsmile:

That's what you look like buddy it's over for you dogs

Last edited:
Banglas mog the shit out of you subhuman indians because of that gook mixture, you Indian niggers no matter your caste have the most unattractive and subhuman facial features in the whole wide world and it's very well known. Who are you fooling, I know how hard people make fun of even the Punjabis in Canada for looking like ugly subhumans

They especially mog Tamil niggers like you especially the Tamil Brahmins:feelskek:
View attachment 3059690
Bootiful subhuman coping with some random boomers, bongs r well known to be the most subhuman poojets imagine even other poojets shitting on you. Now low iq kanglu go back to shitting on the streets, kanglus r well known to kang about being turks n shieet.

Bootiful subhuman coping with some random boomers, bongs r well known to be the most subhuman poojets imagine even other poojets shitting on you. Now low iq kanglu go back to shitting on the streets, kanglus r well known to kang about being turks n shieet.
Indians like you are the most unattractive people in the whole wide world and everybody knows it. Know your place, pajeet. You are all subhumans and are seen as such by everyone else, what you think of us or anyone else doesn't matter when everybody sees you as inferior scum. We mog the shit out of you.

Type up "which race would you not date" and it's all Indians or sometimes Pakistani, never Bangladeshi even in England, where Bangladeshis are literally known for being poor they still mention you Indians as being the ugliest. It's over for you monkeys. It's always you ugly subhumans. People know you pajeets are ugly, disgusting creatures, don't forget it:ROFLMAO:

pajeet talking about streetshitting lmao Go shit on the street, pajeet nigger
Open defecation south asia

Banglas mog the shit out of you subhuman indians because of that gook mixture, you Indian niggers no matter your caste have the most unattractive and subhuman facial features in the whole wide world and it's very well known. Who are you fooling, I know how hard people make fun of even the Punjabis in Canada for looking like ugly subhumans.

View attachment 3059690
What's this about biharis when yall look the same as them:forcedsmile:

That's what you look like buddy it's over for you dogs
Can you imagine being abs manle
Indians like you are the most unattractive people in the whole wide world and everybody knows it. Know your place, pajeet. You are all subhumans and are seen as such by everyone else, what you think of us or anyone else doesn't matter when everybody sees you as inferior scum. We mog the shit out of you.

Type up "which race would you not date" and it's all Indians or sometimes Pakistani, never Bangladeshi even in England, where Bangladeshis are literally known for being poor they still mention you Indians as being the ugliest. It's over for you monkeys. It's always you ugly subhumans. People know you pajeets are ugly, disgusting creatures, don't forget it:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3059702

ts

View attachment 3059702
Common everyone knows how bongs look, most people prolly group subhuman bongs with indians and pakis.Bongs are a degraded version of regular curries.Mallus literally use bengali as a slur, imagine being subhuman even in curry standards.

Can you imagine being abs manle

ts

Common everyone knows how bongs look, most people prolly group subhuman bongs with indians and pakis.Bongs are a degraded version of regular curries.Mallus literally use bengali as a slur, imagine being subhuman even in curry standards.
Unfortunately, you Indians are subhuman in global standards all across the world from the US to the UK. I could care less what subhuman pajeets have to think about me when everyone else knows you are disgusting and ugly streetshitters. Everybody in the world sees you as a deformed group of subhuman animals which is why you're the lowest ranked. It's true tbh, everyone sees you Indians no matter if you're Punjabi or Tamil or "Mallu" whatever that is as the same ugly shit :feelskek:

It's funny because these interviews are done in New York and London where there are lots of known Bangla communities (Jackson Heights, East London) but they will still always mention Indians or Pakistanis as being the most unattractive. You pajeets are subhuman no matter how high or low caste you are.

Come back when you filthy Indian rats aren't widely considered the most ugliest people in the world by everyone else:lul:

Last edited:
No those are called contacts lol

Bengali Brahmins literally look the same as other dravidians like Biharis and Uttar Pradesh, a simple student photo proves this :feelskek:
View attachment 3059667
holy fuck niggas in West Bengal look different from Banglas who look more Mongoloid mixed and less pajeet
View attachment 3059670

The most light eyed people in India are Kashmiris or Nepalis or some shit
you think one photo with some text scribbled over it means anything? over for your jungle gook iq

you think one photo with some text scribbled over it means anything? over for your jungle gook iq
While the light eyed shieet is over exagg imo, bong broms do have a higher frequency of more western looking phenos.

• +1

View attachment 3059683

View attachment 3059684

Keep fucking coping boongajeet indians mog you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and forevermirin
While the light eyed shieet is over exagg imo, bong broms do have a higher frequency of more western looking phenos.
ill say this, the bengali brahmin genepool is obviously pretty diluted because i see even mukherjees and chatterjees with death tier coloring - but if you factor by socioeconomic status, the richer bengali brahmin families are much more likely to retain traits like light skin and light eyes.

my mothers side of the family everyone has hazel/grey eyes - even the ones who are more brown. and on the day i made this post i met a family friend who had clear blue eyes, i was in a very autistic phase so i couldn't stop thinking about it. then same day met another family and the mother and daughter both had very light bluish/greyish eyes.

but yeah this post is exaggerated obviously, since bengali brahmins are a very diverse group now, like most brahmins. but i dont doubt that maybe even 100 years ago they had a very distinct appearance to the rest of the population.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Rocky123
makes sense, although im sure this number is fast declining now.
Its haplogroups, autosomally tho bong brahmins are slightly gook and aasi shifted up kanyakubja broms.I remember seeing thr genetic runs a while ago, got to find em. Intermarriage of bong broms with non brahmins is increasing a lot tho now smhh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back