bengali lightskin

D

Deleted member 21077

Kraken
@lightskinbengali

this fatass thinks he is good looking even though his skin is shit his eye area sucks and he is fat

someone tell him the truth and get him to fucking rope already he is a fat indian

My eye area sucks :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . Post yours then if you have the fucking balls to nigga. Reminder I still mog you even while I'm looksminned shitskin.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 16960 and Deleted member 21077
My eye area sucks :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . Post yours then if you have the fucking balls to nigga. Reminder I still mog you even while I'm looksminned shitskin.
you dumb indian nigger im in profile pic you dumb shithead

Thelittleone

mogs you a thousand times you fucking ugly bengal

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 21346 and lightskinbengali
your everything sucks you are a fat ugly bengal nigger go back to india and live in a slum like youre supposed to ugly bengal cuck

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25438, Deleted member 16960, Razeb and 2 others
@lightskinbengali

this fatass thinks he is good looking even though his skin is shit his eye area sucks and he is fat

someone tell him the truth and get him to fucking rope already he is a fat indian
every thread u make is horseshit just rope asap

+ ur face is inferior
+ life mog

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Deleted member 21077

+ ur face is inferior
your face is inferior your eyes look like youre half dead you idiot your eyes pop out of your face

You also look 5'7, I'm so sorry bro, hopefully one of your kinder cousins will have the heart to marry you.
you dumb bengali nigger too pussy to post face? you are a fat turd so its expected

+ ur face is inferior
+ life mog
He's legit obsessed with me for some reason, this nigga might actually have some undiagnosed mental illness

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and Deleted member 21077
He's legit obsessed with me for some reason, this nigga might actually have some undiagnosed mental illness
yup + i see this retard talk to himself in his threads nonstop just to get 0 responses

and his face is annoying as fuck

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21077 and lightskinbengali
your face is inferior your eyes look like youre half dead you idiot your eyes pop out of your face

you dumb bengali nigger too pussy to post face? you are a fat turd so its expected
I mog you while fat shitskin, lemme post a pic tm.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
Every user in this thread is curry mirin curry wars

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21077 and lightskinbengali
Also avoiding the question about height, no way you're a manlet right? :feelshehe:

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 23218
ok do it then you fatass you literally probably look like something out of my toilet bowl
I'm a quantillion percent whiter than you, you fucking deformed brown monkey.

• Ugh..
I'm a quantillion percent whiter than you, you fucking deformed brown monkey.
no youre not your pic of your eye area looked like a turd bro youre not white or lightskinned or anything youre a shit! a shameless walking shit!

Attachments

• 62469634-03AD-47F2-BC38-C298443AC343.jpeg
    62469634-03AD-47F2-BC38-C298443AC343.jpeg
    302.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 21077 and lightskinbengali
no youre not your pic of your eye area looked like a turd bro youre not white or lightskinned or anything youre a shit! a shameless walking shit!
Whiter than you.

Attachments

• 20230308_214856.jpg
    20230308_214856.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon
U both have death tier phenos in the west, who cares. Its like shit vs shit with splenda ontop

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 24770 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 21077 and Deleted member 23218
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 21077
I wa saying bones are better than lightskin you fucking retard
you fucking idiot i know that but he has no bones how are you complimenting him when he has no bones you fucking nigger loving indian shit

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
you fucking idiot i know that but he has no bones how are you complimenting him when he has no bones you fucking nigger loving indian shit
I was complimenting you cause your bones look better cause you aren’t fat god damn fuck you man

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 21077
you are a turd
I mog you in every conceivable aspect this is not even a contest you have nerd pheno, nerd behavior, and a nerd name as well. I am at least well known at school

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
I was complimenting you cause your bones look better cause you aren’t fat god damn fuck you man
i dont need your compliments you faggot
I mog you in every conceivable aspect this is not even a contest you have nerd pheno, nerd behavior, and a nerd name as well. I am at least well known at school
hahahahahaha this nigger used the i am well known at school line what a bitch

you literally have zero bones nigger
Im just bloated both my parents have top 1% bones ask @TRUE_CEL jfl stop coping retard i mog you to death at 22% but ill mog your entire bloodline from the time they migrated out of africa when im at 12%

• Ugh..
i dont need your compliments you faggot

hahahahahaha this nigger used the i am well known at school line what a bitch
you’re high inhib keep coping

Im just bloated both my parents have top 1% bones ask @TRUE_CEL jfl stop coping retard i mog you to death at 22% but ill mog your entire bloodline from the time they migrated out of africa when im at 12%
you wont do shit faggot you look like a turd rn and will forever look like one fool

you wont do shit faggot you look like a turd rn and will forever look like one fool
Oh hell no not another South Asian versus South Asian war thread. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
  • Ugh..
Oh hell no not another South Asian versus South Asian war thread. :feelskek:
Sure bro you will never get any of my results on dating apps get 8 matches in one hour on tinder and speak to me retard