Bengali pajeet I know got married to a blonde MTB

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Srs he got married

It's Bengali takeover in UK 🇧🇩🇧🇩🇧🇩
Being Bengali = not Indian or Paki

Which is lifefeul tbh. No offense to both of these countries.... Actually I wish all the offence to them. Their SMV is largely self inflicted and they throw shit at each other.

@Gengar

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Xangsane

Which is lifefeul tbh. No offense to both of these countries.... Actually I wish all the offence to them. Their SMV is largely self inflicted and they throw shit at each other.

@Gengar
he was the party type tho

• WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist

@Gengar
Being Bengali = curry poojeet with East Asian halo

It’s basically k-popmaxxing.

he was the party type tho
I dont party i Sulk in the corner and cut myself and dont speak much and bitches throw themselves at me , maybe its the Pentagram pendant I wear

@Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Vermilioncore

Lmao Bengalis is anything are lumped in with Indians and not east Asians.

Nobody associates Bengalis with east Asians just coz 10% of DNA and mostly it's those Chittagong types it applies to anyway.

I only know one Bengali niqqa and he’s fat asf literally looks like a clone of @Zer0/∞

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
he didn't KPOPmaxx
Re-read what I said.
Lmao Bengalis is anything are lumped in with Indians and not east Asians.

Nobody associates Bengalis with east Asians just coz 10% of DNA and mostly it's those Chittagong types it applies to anyway.
Bongojeets have considerable East Asian ancestry, up to 10-20% on average. To a dna test and you’ll see.
I only know one Bengali niqqa and he’s fat asf literally looks like a clone of @Zer0/∞
Mogs me. I know zero bongos.

Bongojeets have considerable East Asian ancestry, up to 10-20% on average. To a dna test and you’ll see.
Yeah but it's mainly in the east. Anyway even they do not look fully gook, and chinkjeet.

Normies cannot tell apart chinkjeet and pajeet. All browns are the same.

Scallop swimming GIF on GIFER - by Munigra

@Gengar
Bros trying to delude himself, no human can tell the difference between an Indian and a Bengali they are both bottom of the barrel phenos

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Bros trying to delude himself, no human can tell the difference between an Indian and a Bengali they are both bottom of the barrel phenos
That's exactly what I was telling @Gengar

But yeah visually in most cases you can't. But I'm saying the failos of those countries (terrorism/ religiouscels, streetshitter) don't apply.

Yeah but it's mainly in the east. Anyway even they do not look fully gook, and chinkjeet.

Normies cannot tell apart chinkjeet and pajeet. All browns are the same.
You should still do a dna test and see. I wanna do one too, when I see I’m a marathi then I’ll start pajeetmaxxing.

• JFL
Gengar

• WTF
You should still do a dna test and see. I wanna do one too, when I see I’m a marathi then I’ll start pajeetmaxxing.
Ngl I'm kinda scared it's gonna show something I don't like (🇮🇳) than I will order the rope.

It might be some gook because the village where my parents are from some people do have slightly gookified eyes.

• +1
Ngl I'm kinda scared it's gonna show something I don't like (🇮🇳) than I will order the rope.
This is the one fear I had, didn’t wanna come to terms with it but can’t live in delusions.
It might be some gook because the village where my parents are from some people do have slightly gookified eyes.
Yes there’s definitely gonna show East Asian ancestry in your results as well. I think I’ll order a kit soon.

• +1
Srs he got married
It was @Gengar we always knew he wasn’t an incel he’s a lying piece of shit he was alwyas a curry mogger who slayed 10/10 white hoes. He jsut larpred as incel cos he hated south Azn hoes for smelling like biryani

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane