Benzoyl Peroxide Cleanser vs Cleanser w/out BP and Vitamin C

sebchi

sebchi

Iron
I was wondering if I should use a Benzoyl Peroxide Cleanser which I have been using for the past few months. Or if I should switch to a normal cleanser that does not contain Benzoyl Peroxide, but accompanying it with a Vitamin C solution? I know that I cannot mix Vitamin C with benzoyl peroxide because they cancel each other out. My acne isn't huge but I do have many scars and I want to improve the coloring on my face along with continuing to cure my acne.

My current Skincare/Acne Solution Products that I consistently use:
1) Panoxyl 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser.
2. 0.1% Prescribed Tretinoin Cream.
3) Cerave Retinol Resurfacing Serum (However I do not use much because I have the tretinion and I believe that the tretinoin is better and the same thing as this).
4) SPF moisturizer (any recommendations? I need a better one and I have run out).
5. Cetaphil Advanced Shea Butter Lotion.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
I just broke your first post's hymen. Look me in my eyes

• +1
Reactions: NebulaExplorer, ripikke and sebchi
hahaha

• Love it
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Try one and if it doesnt work try the other. Its all trial and error unless you have a base understanding of dermatology

Try one and if it doesnt work try the other. Its all trial and error unless you have a base understanding of dermatology
awesome bro thank you, I’ve managed to clear my skin to a certain extent but I’m trying to get rid of all the scars