BENZOYL PEROXIDE USERS GTFIH!

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
Just got my benzoylperoxide, and I got some questions. (I have the gel version)
Do I apply once or twice a day?
Do i apply before or after my skincare routine?
What are some side effects I can expect and what should I keep in mind? (I heard that you can't get much sunlight exposure or something).

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and PsychoH
What are some side effects I can expect and what should I keep in mind? (I heard that you can't get much sunlight exposure or something).
idk about the rest but yh avoid sunshine and wash ur face taking time cus u can get spots on ur face if u leave it on and go in the sun

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Ask your dermatologist not autist on the internet

Just apply it at night after cleansing and then put a moisturizer on top of you have dry-normal skin. If you have oily skin you don’t need to moisturize after. Not really any side effects, maybe drier skin but that’s mostly it. You have to make sure to wear sunscreen the next day because your skin is more sensitive to sunlight.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Just apply it at night after cleansing and then put a moisturizer on top of you have dry-normal skin. If you have oily skin you don’t need to moisturize after. Not really any side effects, maybe drier skin but that’s mostly it. You have to make sure to wear sunscreen the next day because your skin is more sensitive to sunlight.
High IQ answer, thanks a lot!

Definitely start when you know you won't be coming out in upcoming days, since your skin may react badly at first and get really dry, or you may even get some bumps.
I only use it when I feel like pimple may be coming out in early stages and it often kills it completely in this early stage.
Also keep it in your fridge, or somewhere cold and it starts to lose efficiancy after like 3-6 months or so you may need to rebuy if you still got some product by then

Definitely start when you know you won't be coming out in upcoming days, since your skin may react badly at first and get really dry, or you may even get some bumps.
I only use it when I feel like pimple may be coming out in early stages and it often kills it completely in this early stage.
Also keep it in your fridge, or somewhere cold and it starts to lose efficiancy after like 3-6 months or so you may need to rebuy if you still got some product by then
I'll just wear a cap, to cover my face from sunshine.

Th 1424518086
when the benzoyl peroxide kicks in

Nigga If u use benzoyl peroxide twice a day it will burn ur skin and makes it red only apply once day I have to apply an antiseptic cream to deal with burnt skin and how much concentration are u using

Nigga If u use benzoyl peroxide twice a day it will burn ur skin and makes it re md only apply once day I have to apply ab antiseptic cream to deal with burnt skin and how much concentration are u using
I have 100mg/g
Then i would use it everyday before bed

I have 100mg/g
Then i would use it everyday before bed
Bruh it is in concentration like 2.5% 5% 10% and 1 % the strongest one is 10%

• JFL
Bro can you do math?? 100mg/g = 10%
Ok sorry but 10% is much harder I used 5% one it literally burned my skin and 10% is only used for backacne which is stubborn 2.5% to 5% is used for face acne

Ok sorry but 10% is much harder I used 5% one it literally burned my skin and 10% is only used for backacne which is stubborn 2.5% to 5% is used for face acne
Thanks for caring for me, but i paid for it so im rubbing that shit on my face tonight

Thanks for caring for me, but i paid for it so im rubbing that shit on my face tonight
And don't mix with other topicals it will oxidize
and apply this way

Wdym??
can i use moisturiser, retinol and Clindamycine?
Yes u can use all 3rs and when retenoil mixed with benzoyl peroxide help reduce acne faster that's why adapane is mixed with benzoyl peroxide and also clindamycin is like brother and sisters it also helps reduce acne faster mosturizer depends on ingridents

Caution use retenoil in evening and benzoyl peroxide in night

• Love it
Yes u can use all 3rs and when retenoil mixed with benzoyl peroxide help reduce acne faster that's why adapane is mixed with benzoyl peroxide and also clindamycin is like brother and sisters it also helps reduce acne faster mosturizer depends on ingridents

YAY!!!!, so i got a great anti acne skincare now :soy: