Berlin vs London vs Sydney: best city for an ethnic to career-maxx and QoL-maxx?

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
Title. So far from my research, Sydney mogs in-terms of pay and weather. London is brutal in that regard (low pay coupled with astronomical housing prices and terrible weather). Berlin seems to fare better than London. In terms of dating, London probably the easiest for ethnics? Sydney is Chads only from what I’ve heard. Where would you move if you were mid-20’s ethnic guy looking to maxx out your life on all fronts?

Bump this shit, srs

your own country you shit skin nigger

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and N1666
London is dog shit and depressing, just rule it out

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
I think NYC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin and northern mogger
berliini räjähtää pian, lontoo ja britania mätätetty
australia varmaa turvallisin

• +1
Man i hate curries

berliini räjähtää pian, lontoo ja britania mätätetty
australia varmaa turvallisin
Sydney näyttää lupaavalta verrattuna muihin kaupunkeihin, jotka ovat taantumassa

It’s an absolute grind?
Yes. If u ignore the housing prices and the homeless people it's a good place to grow financially

• +1
how about..

...just dont be indiand??

have you ever thought about that option??

Title. So far from my research, Sydney mogs in-terms of pay and weather. London is brutal in that regard (low pay coupled with astronomical housing prices and terrible weather). Berlin seems to fare better than London. In terms of dating, London probably the easiest for ethnics? Sydney is Chads only from what I’ve heard. Where would you move if you were mid-20’s ethnic guy looking to maxx out your life on all fronts?
I grew up in Berlin due to the job of my dad who worked for the US embassy. I very hated the city cause we moved from Chicago to this place when I was just 6 years old. I learned the language quite fast. But the country still annoys me. Uk mentality is a bit better but accent sucks in. I have family in Australia and most summer when I visit them I wish I could stay there. Australia is way better than the US or Germany or London.

• +1