besides a good face, what's the biggest advantage you can have in dating?

What is the BIGGEST advantage in dating, besides having a good face?

• being tall

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Being white

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • being NT

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • having a big dick

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • being muscular

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
There is only one right answer, but I will pretend not to know it to see if this site knows this

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
NT is law

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and murdah
jfl at anyone not picking nt

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
jbw obviously

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, BrahminBoss, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Tall 6'2+ or NT (extroverted and experienced asf) not all girls need a NTmaxxed guy, it's over if you're short.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
  • Love it
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
lmaoooooooo it seems like org is changing
Also isnt everyone somewhat NT as default? I think people confuse NT with keeping up with retarded zoomer trends , the only people i see that are legit non nt are retard sped kids

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, BrahminBoss, Allornothing and 1 other person
lmaoooooooo it seems like org is changing
Also isnt everyone somewhat NT as default? I think people confuse NT with keeping up with retarded zoomer trends

this place sucks ass now, no one is really black pilled, everyone talking about muhhhh nt all the fucking time

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Kristin, Allornothing and 1 other person
this place sucks ass now, no one is really black pilled, everyone talking about muhhhh nt all the fucking time
As far i know height is also a meme , i have picture proof of my oneitis at a rave with a manlet nigger
Angry The Head GIF by HBO ASIA

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
you dont need to be extroverted,you just need to dont be a total creep

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
HERE IS THE RIGHT ANSWER

THE ANSWER IS BEING YT, OR AS CLOSE TO YT AS POSSIBLE. IVE SEEN EXPERIMENTS IN OLD WHERE THEY LEGIT JUST LIGHTEN SOMEONE'S SKIN TNE AND THEIR MATCHES INCREASE SIGNIFICANTLY. MOST ETHNIC YOUTH (except Latinos) ARE INCEL. MOST YT GUYS WILL HAVE THEIR FIRST GF BY 19. AVERAGE ETHNIC WOMAN FANTASIZES ABOUT WHITE MEN. I WAS IN A ETHNIC FEMALE DISCORD SERVER WHERE THIS WAS REVEALED TO ME. THEY ALL DISCUSSED HOW THEY WISHED THEY COULD PULL YT MEN AND FANTASIZE ABOUT WHITE GUYS THE MOST. ETHNIC WOMEN DON'T DATE ETHNIC MEN CUZ THEY WANT TO. THEY HAVE TO. BEING WHITE IS EVERYTHING IN LIFE

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
As far i know height is also a meme , i have picture proof of my oneitis at a rave with a manlet nigger
Angry The Head GIF by HBO ASIA
HEIGHT IS A MEME BUT NT IS A BIGGER MEME NGL

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Morons here still cope with muhhh "NT"

very few people truly have autism. They are blaming poor social skills and likeability on self-diagnosed autism

meanwhile the actual reason why they lack social skills is because they were unattractive and as a result socially isolated when they were younger. Look at most tall white chads. Most of them are extremely likable because they had proper development and more importantly, POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT growing up from peers

honestly the next most important thing is either being white or being tall. It depends, though; if you are 5' 8" or more, I don't think getting taller matters that much (e.g, being 5' 8" white chad is wayyyyyyyyy better than being 5' 11" indian chadpreet). Height is on a spectrum. Meanwhile being ethnic, ESPECIALLY a curry, is not on a spectrum. Sure, there are different levels of white passing, but being Dravidian like me is a fucking nightmare, holy shit I hate it so much

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and nathan
Assuming you're at least about average in all of these categories...

NT > height > white > muscular > big dick

Anyone picking anything other than height should be banned

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel

very few people truly have autism. They are blaming poor social skills and likeability on self-diagnosed autism

meanwhile the actual reason why they lack social skills is because they were unattractive and as a result socially isolated when they were younger. Look at most tall white chads. Most of them are extremely likable because they had proper development and more importantly, POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT growing up from peers

honestly the next most important thing is either being white or being tall. It depends, though; if you are 5' 8" or more, I don't think getting taller matters that much (e.g, being 5' 8" white chad is wayyyyyyyyy better than being 5' 11" indian chadpreet). Height is on a spectrum. Meanwhile being ethnic, ESPECIALLY a curry, is not on a spectrum. Sure, there are different levels of white passing, but being Dravidian like me is a fucking nightmare, holy shit I hate it so much
bingo buddy

like maybe if ur white and like 5'3 fine, maybe height mogs race.

but for ppl of normal height range (5'7+), being white is way way wayyyyyyyy better than anything elsse

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Dating? Being NT obviously. It’s face>NT>height

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: Carv, butterworld and Kristin
race mogs all of those

face > race > muscles > NT >= height > dick tbh
I agree, race is law and I should’ve included that.

It’s face>race>NT>=height>dick

Which is the same list you compiled, so we aren’t in disagreement.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and whiteissuperior
NT tall
rest are copes

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel

you are right that most users don’t have actual autism and instead just have poor social skills but it’s not because of muh looks its from bad social environment and being isolated up. and that’s not due to looks either, plenty of ugly nt normies weren’t excluded as a kid, they were given the chance to develop and get girls even though they look worse than most incels

i have a positive attitude