msayedkamel2003
Gold
- Joined
- May 30, 2026
- Posts
- 982
- Reputation
- 311
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Hi again.This shit again, man?
I see your face more than some relatives', actually.Hi again.
Damn it, man—every time I open a tab on this site, there's a post from you about the same thing.
What is your routine like right now to change this?I mean, come on my post titles are typical like me sayigm my age and height and that no woman wants me.
Probably should work on your frame, eye area, nose, neck, skin, lips, and overall facial leanness if you want to play the bald archetype well. W/o surgery you can improve your frame, neck, (gym and roids) and leanness and all of these would vastly improve your attractiveness. For being 5'9 man idk I'm the same height and am also invisible to chicks maybe wear height boosters (2in height boosters and you can lie about being 6'+)
Nothing honestly, i am just grinding while doing this routineWhat is your routine like right now to change this?
Good luck, by the way. Every time I see one of your posts, I try to say hi.Nothing honestly, i am just grinding while doing this routine
That's so nice of you. Wish you all the best man.Good luck, by the way. Every time I see one of your posts, I try to say hi.
There's nothign i can do about thatbeing short
idk bro theres nothing really to improve no slayer comes with no hairThere's nothign i can do about that
Train neck 3 times a week with weighted neck curls, chin tucks ,reverse weighted neck curls and each side neck curling as well.
Cleanser + salicylic acid every morning
Niacinamide 15% mid day then moisturize
Tretinoin 0,025% before bed time for better skin,add azelaic acid 10% every other day for better texture .
Travocort on nose ( less iritation than hydrocortizone and can reduce some size in casrtilage with in 6 weeks)
Hyaluronic acid filler cream in lips after vollufiline. Also in lips buy and apply 3 times a week capsaicin cream.
Spf50 tinted sunscreen for better skin in sunlight till you are a bit dark.
Now get leaner by doing cardio and strength training and maintane 10-12% bf ( it will ascend you), debloat with potassium -minimise salt method and train masseter hard .
Lattise eyelashes ,oral minoxidil for eyebrows and positively tilted them
Guess you will boost a bit,also insoles for max height and boots ,thank me later and mark as solution
Yeah, he actually did look better when he had his hair system; the main issue that he had was that it was obvious as fuck. But if he just simply fixed it (by thinning out the density and fixing the hairline) he would be fine. He actually wore a hair system here (although IDK if it was a hair system or a wig though)Doing literally everything else to your appearance will be less than hair
From subhuman to averageYeah, he actually did look better when he had his hair system; the main issue that he had was that it was obvious as fuck. But if he just simply fixed it (by thinning out the density and fixing the hairline) he would be fine. He actually wore a hair system here (although IDK if it was a hair system or a wig though)
Wait a second, was that JUST from hair? If so, can you also give me some advice as well for my hair system? My main 2 issues are my recessed mandible and my hair system (secondary issues are bf and my nose, but those are 'fine-ish' for now).From subhuman to average
10%bf + roids + tatoos while being in latin america hed be a slayer
90 prrcent of the reason why is ur bald morph uraelf with hair
not dimorphic at all, you don't really fit into any kind of "arctype" that women are into as well
Just have hairWait a second, was that JUST from hair? If so, can you also give me some advice as well for my hair system? My main 2 issues are my recessed mandible and my hair system (secondary issues are bf and my nose, but those are 'fine-ish' for now).
I'm personally trying to nichemaxx towards hippie/boho girls, so I'm considering hair system for long hair (or dreadlock extensions) + tattoos + piercings + 10%bf ottermode (no bulk, just lap swimming and bouldering primarily).
Yeah, I do have a hair system for longer hair myself right now, I'm using a headwrap/bandana to hide the hairline; as long as it looks realistic IRL at night at a festival I'm more than happy.Just have hair
Mogger pflYeah, I do have a hair system for longer hair myself right now, I'm using a headwrap/bandana to hide the hairline; as long as it looks realistic IRL at night at a festival I'm more than happy.
View attachment 5706567View attachment 5706569