Besides his skin color tell me something that's physically unattractive about this man.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
Because in India he'd be seen as ugly or creepy because of his skin color.

Also this is what I mean when I say south Indians have better faces than north Indians. Gurantee I have less abo dna than this nigga and yet he mogs me to the Ganges and back. :feelskek:

Attachments

• stock-photo-kerala-india-november-unidentified-indian-man-smile-and-poses-for-camera-in-kerala...jpg
    stock-photo-kerala-india-november-unidentified-indian-man-smile-and-poses-for-camera-in-kerala...jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0
He actually mogs, despite skin colour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 17791
collagen is horrible. has shitty teeth. has a shit beard.

He can ascend with proper grooming tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Also this is what I mean when I say south Indians have better faces than north Indians. Gurantee I have less abo dna than this nigga and yet he mogs me to the Ganges and back. :feelskek:
close set eyes poor facial definition, shitty style culturally yellow teeth weak jaw huge big freakin nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 17791
close set eyes poor facial definition, shitty style culturally yellow teeth weak jaw
He has better eye area than most Indians who have bug eyes/bad under eye support area like me.

-"Shitty Style", I said PHYSICALLY about him, as in his body, not the f-ing clothes :feelskek:

-"Yellow teeth"- fair point

Coloring and teeth make him invisible

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Where, in India? People would be turned off by him on his skin color alone.
Everywhere tbh he'd also be failoed by his accent

hey has gay shirt and pedi smile I want to kill him

Nose
Hunter eyes
Ugly ass teeth
Round jaw
Garbage collagen

Incel even with white skin

You mog him

• JFL
Nose
Hunter eyes
Ugly ass teeth
Round jaw
Garbage collagen

Incel even with white skin
- hunter eyes

Breh why are you such a troll :forcedsmile:

Nose teeth thick skin

far from ideal coloring, bulbous extremely big nose, fucked up teeth, very weak and soft jaw
what do you think of this guy
Dhaka guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and rand anon
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, CFW432 and Deleted member 15004
far from ideal coloring, bulbous extremely big nose, fucked up teeth, very weak and soft jaw
what do you think of this guy
View attachment 1748493
Your such a Bengali nationalist :forcedsmile:

He's good looking too.

The south indian dude doesn't look as lean as your dude though so who knows he probably does have a good jawline if he was leaner.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Chadeep and Deleted member 15004
man the race pill is so brutal. If he was white he would look 100x better.

he has poopskin like me:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Male model if he had white skin. Meanwhile he works at a construction site for 300 rupees everyday.
*taka but yes that's not too far from the truth I think:feelswah:

• JFL
not skin colotr but skibn quality is shit, and his teeths are shit as well, and hazircut could be better, jhe need to drop 1-2% of body fat and should be good