best and worst hair colors for whites?

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
what do you think are the best hair color is on a white man and the worst, i personally think, ginger is the worst and light brown or dirty blonde is the best.
what do you guys think

Black/dark brown is best by far
ginger or light blond is worst

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22123, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 7753 and 5 others
darker colours will increase contrast of your face and therefore make you look more stronkk and masculine.
if ur blond with blue eyes u win the genetic lottery so keep it but maybe darken your eyebrows if too light

darker colours will increase contrast of your face and therefore make you look more stronkk and masculine.
if ur blond with blue eyes u win the genetic lottery so keep it but maybe darken your eyebrows if too light
yeah blonde hair blue eyes always looks cool tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5760, Deleted member 8090 and needsurgeryasap
It seems that darker is better. Dark brown and black are best, light colors like blond and red are not good. Although its difficult to separate hair color and phenotype, because typically people with red hair have a phenotype that is unattractive to begin with. But the evidence shows that even though these colors are unique and eyecatching, they are not as attractive as darker colors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
why are red head foids considered attractive but red head dudes are shat on

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Ye about that. Got shit on by everyone for that. Most people say it's black hair + blu eyes.
really i feel like light brown and dirty blonde are the best looking because its not to light and you still have fairly dark eyebrows and roots and its not to dark as to look ethnic because black hair is ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Darker the better.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Loud_Jock and goat2x
really i feel like light brown and dirty blonde are the best looking because its not to light and you still have fairly dark eyebrows and roots and its not to dark as to look ethnic because black hair is ethnic
Black hair on ethnics is ethnic.

Black hair on whites looks good.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6111
Insane how there is no consensus on this shit

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Deleted member 21531, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Dark blonde through brown to black is best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and Good_Little_Goy
why are red head foids considered attractive but red head dudes are shat on
remember what faceandmls said on his video, most of the time men lose and women win, in looks they can have a wider aray or features and still look hot but men usally need to have a certain set of features most of the time but ofcourse there are acceptions plus ranga girls usally paint there eyebrows on and get fake eyelashes

Ginger is worst. Don’t worry if you’re blonde, brunette, or black haired. theyre still fine compared to ginger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and goat2x
Ginger is worst. Don’t worry if you’re blonde, brunette, or black haired. theyre still fine compared to ginger.
yeah were im from gingers are openly bullied it's brutal

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Blonde is ideal, blue for eyecolor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
isnt this contradictory? i think dark blonde with blue eyes, a tan and dark eyebrows mogs but people here disagree

isnt this contradictory? i think dark blonde with blue eyes, a tan and dark eyebrows mogs but people here disagree
Tbh depends on how it looks on the person. Some people when they go blonde they look like they are sick. It doesn’t complement everyone

818a2a833d48523c69c3cb6dbb2c847d 1 1

• Love it
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
really? how come so many saying blonde??
because its the best haircolor for whites, that was the question of ur thread right?

because its the best haircolor for whites, that was the question of ur thread right?
why do you think its the best haircolour? sex appeal or aesthetics or both? and this isnt my thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
FaceApp 1604711990565
this is ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, 5'8manlet, Inscol and 4 others
Average blonde male:
Greensburo td football are you a chad thundercock girlsaskguys 51657656

Average dark haired male:
1Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5760, fernandobrocolli, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
why do you think its the best haircolour? sex appeal or aesthetics or both? and this isnt my thread
both sex appeal and asthetics

really? how come so many saying blonde??
because blonde hair looks great and is the complete opposite of ethnics

if you can pull it off it makes you look like a god and mogs all other colors to nigger land and back but its rare

highest potential but for most guys its dark brown/black

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Vasco-v2 and sandcelmuttcel
if you can pull it off it makes you look like a god and mogs all other colors to nigger land and back but its rare
View attachment 791417
highest potential but for most guys its dark brown/black
ive always thought this but this site and society in general has convinced me its not

what do you think are the best hair color is on a white man and the worst, i personally think, ginger is the worst and light brown or dirty blonde is the best.
what do you guys think
Imagine if white people had brown hair and brown eyes, they would deadass just resemble arabic ppl

Imagine if white people had brown hair and brown eyes, they would deadass just resemble arabic ppl
yeah but arabs have dark everything and whites usally have a diffrent bone structure

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5760, Deleted member 10615, fernandobrocolli and 2 others
I have very fair skin with almost black eyes and shit diarrhea light brown/dark blonde (according to stylists) hair and females literally told me to dye my hair dark brown because it would create contrast

If that was true all models and actors would dye their hair black. They don't. Case CLOSED ethnic.
Nah this is just shit logic. Models are praised on their individuality, agencies don’t want all models to look the same.

Fact of the matter though it that the models with the most appeal usually have dark brown or black hair.

what do you guys think
Ginger obviously the worst. If you are tanned with light eyes you can pull off blonde quite nicely. Dark is safe and has a slight statistical advantage over blonde.

• +1
Nah this is just shit logic. Models are praised on their individuality, agencies don’t want all models to look the same.

Fact of the matter though it that the models with the most appeal usually have dark brown or black hair.
If you could make yourself more attractive you would. Especially in Hollywood.

The fact that there are about 2 billion more dark haired people explain why there are more dark haired models. Cope more, ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
If you could make yourself more attractive you would. Especially in Hollywood.

The fact that there are about 2 billion more dark haired people explain why there are more dark haired models. Cope more, ethnic.
The good looking men that have most appeal have darker hair, but carry on the Nordic cope.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Loud_Jock and Deleted member 10536
The good looking men that have most appeal have darker hair, but carry on the Nordic cope.
Negative. Dark is common, low class. Any shitskin or Gook have Jet black hair and it also comes with curly pubic hair all over.

I fear all of you will rope immediately if i take this ultimate cope away from you fecalskins.

THIS is exotic. THIS is ultimate appeal. Light blue eyes would have been the cherry on top but green is ok in this case.

And as I said there are about 2 billion dark haired people to choose from so it is MUCH more likely to find good looking men in such a large sample whereas there are a couple of million fair people in the world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Deleted member 5760 and Deleted member 10615
Negative. Dark is common, low class. Any shitskin or Gook have Jet black hair and it also comes with curly pubic hair all over.

I fear all of you will rope immediately if i take this ultimate cope away from you fecalskins.

THIS is exotic. THIS is ultimate appeal. Light blue eyes would have been the cherry on top but green is ok in this case.

View attachment 792294
And as I said there are about 2 billion dark haired people to choose from so it is MUCH more likely to find good looking men in such a large sample whereas there are a couple of million fair people in the world.
Good looking men with very fair features are actually rare, I can show a lot of guys with dark features that mog.

Red and light blonde are the most eye-catching and beautiful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5760 and Deleted member 10536
contrast theory is legit btw.

just have contrasting colors.

• +1
Dark colours for sure modafoka

• JFL
Reactions: Loud_Jock
Ginger obviously the worst. If you are tanned with light eyes you can pull off blonde quite nicely. Dark is safe and has a slight statistical advantage over blonde.
well said

View attachment 792294
brutal but true i agree whites are more exotic wayyy more diffrent looking then other races in terms of both coloring and bone structure

contrast theory is legit btw.

just have contrasting colors.
are dark red lips on plae skinm good contrast for men?