Should i dye my eyebrows/lashes?

V

Vico

Iron
I have long and very light brown hair which turns almost dirty blonde in the summer, but my eyebrows tend to remain brownish which gives quite a bit of contrast to my face that in my opinion looks pretty good. My lashes though are just slightly darker than my hair and turn very light on the ends to the point where they become invisible at a few meters distance, so dying them would make them appear longer. my questions are: are long and dark lashes in males attractive? if yes, what's the optimal lenght/color? should i try to dye my brows to add even more contrast or keep them this way? and if yes what color(dark brown or black)? is there a tool where i can just upload a photo of my face and then edit the color of the brows to see what i would look like?

chads always have dark eyebrows and lashes. i can morph it for you if u want. just reply to this with a pic

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, ubicuse and Deleted member 66828
dye eyelashes black and eyebrows a bit darker than ur hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828
brows are already darker than hair. should i also dye lower lashes black? heard they make your eyes look rounder. Also don't long lashes look zesty in a guy?

brows are already darker than hair. should i also dye lower lashes black? heard they make your eyes look rounder. Also don't long lashes look zesty in a guy?

Definitely dye the eyelashes, possibly the hair but dirty blonde is a good colour