Best and Worst Hindu Names (In Alphabetical Order)

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Best:
Arjun
Armon
Arvind
Arya
Ishan
Kairav
Sidharth

These are the names of High T Indo-Aryan Chadpreets and Warriors.

Worst:
Akshit
Dikshit
Hardik
Rundeep
Sukhdeep
Sushma

And finally...

Screen Shot 2023 08 14 at 13314 AM

I'm a firm believer of namepill. If you are a Hindu, it's NOT over... unless you are named "Anal Singh". And if you have a Chadpreet name, the world is your oyster.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Tabula Rasa, Gengar and 22 others

Both are rajesh. Equal in SMV.

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, kebab, try2beme and 10 others
What about Hritnik and Sendhil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 33275 and Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Gengar, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Bumping so more people can learn the difference between Chadpreet and Currycel. Name is law.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Deleted member 31497
best is pajeet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
What about Anant? @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Baljeet is the most falio Indian name ever

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 32410, Gengar and 8 others
What do you think of the name “Anish”? I know quite a few Anishes

best: none

worst: all

best and worst subhuman name

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
black versus white
29786.jpg
31497.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Tagging some Desis of various religions
@reptiles @justinzayn @Sub0@SecularIslamist

my name is akesh kandabulu

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Deleted member 31497
L KYS bad list literally added arjun, name which has been dead from the 17th century
girls here are literally named rhtyhm, ocean and nirvana while guys havent got past rahul, aryan or rohan
really bad list stop trying OP

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and SidharthTheSlayer
L KYS bad list literally added arjun, name which has been dead from the 17th century
girls here are literally named rhtyhm, ocean and nirvana while guys havent got past rahul, aryan or rohan
really bad list stop trying OP
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Answer me jfl I’m curious @SidharthTheSlayer
It's mid tier, doesn't strike me as badass like the Best names I mentioned but it's not shit tier like the Worst list either

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Real blackpill is all indian names are a net loss in smv.

Best:
Arjun
Armon
Arvind
Arya
Ishan
Kairav
Sidharth

View attachment 2380546

Worst:
Akshit
Dikshit
Hardik
Rundeep
Sukhdeep
Sushma

And finally...

View attachment 2380552

I'm a firm believer of namepill. If you are a Hindu, it's NOT over... unless you are named "Anal Singh". And if you have a Chadpreet name, the world is your oyster.
What about chad named aditya?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Real blackpill is all indian names are a net loss in smv.
For the most part because most curries IRL don't even do the bare minimum but if you're an exotic GL Chadpreet then a good Indian name halos you as pheno will be the main appeal and not the failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
rakshit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and SidharthTheSlayer
What about Kabir

rayhan mogs hindu curries are now stealing arab names

Bro forgot the best one of them all 💀

Arvind is the only good one here because it sounds white

Best:
Arjun
Armon
Arvind
Arya
Ishan
Kairav
Sidharth

View attachment 2380546

Worst:
Akshit
Dikshit
Hardik
Rundeep
Sukhdeep
Sushma

And finally...

View attachment 2380552

What about Ramukaka

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 32410 and SidharthTheSlayer
In the west the best hindu name is not having an indu name. Same for arabs and africans, you can be called mohammed or Abdel Jalil Al Jaffar Ramses III you’re still viewed as an immigrant and your smv drops to the fucking ground. Last name being ethnic can somehow work, however your parents volountarily doomed you by giving you an ethnic name (if they did) just because “it’s a nice culture”. Absolute joke.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and SidharthTheSlayer
In the west the best hindu name is not having an indu name. Same for arabs and africans, you can be called mohammed or Abdel Jalil Al Jaffar Ramses III you’re still viewed as an immigrant and your smv drops to the fucking ground. Last name being ethnic can somehow work, however your parents volountarily doomed you by giving you an ethnic name (if they did) just because “it’s a nice culture”. Absolute joke.
Ur right to an extent, nobody wants to be named a Mohammed or Baljeet tier stereotypical name. But I like my name tbh, I can just call myself Sid. Not looking like a stereotypical 'jeet helps. When people care to ask what my ethnicity and full name is then I succeeded at setting myself apart from the FOB studycels and the Hindu halo comes into play
Halo effect makes GL ethnics be seen as exotic and ugly ethnics be seen as bumpkin dweebs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Elvisandreaa and SurgeryEnjoyer
Ur right to an extent, nobody wants to be named a Mohammed or Baljeet tier stereotypical name. But I like my name tbh, I can just call myself Sid. Not looking like a stereotypical 'jeet helps. When people care to ask what my ethnicity and full name is then I succeeded at setting myself apart from the FOB studycels and the Hindu halo comes into play
Halo effect makes GL ethnics be seen as exotic and ugly ethnics be seen as bumpkin dweebs
I agree, but if your name is actually sidharth then it sounds kinda majestic. Kinda like how Aziz sounds dull and creates the image of an nafri rapist in your head, whereas someone named Ramses instantly sounds like a prince. Tbh if you’re going for the majestic exotic eyhnic prince pheno, get a nordic nose, leanmaxx because ethnics have subhuman facial fat, get better undereye support and zygos and MOSTLY colored eyes. Nuc kaufmann should be what you strive for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and SidharthTheSlayer
I agree, but if your name is actually sidharth then it sounds kinda majestic. Kinda like how Aziz sounds dull and creates the image of an nafri rapist in your head, whereas someone named Ramses instantly sounds like a prince. Tbh if you’re going for the majestic exotic eyhnic prince pheno, get a nordic nose, leanmaxx because ethnics have subhuman facial fat, get better undereye support and zygos and MOSTLY colored eyes. Nuc kaufmann should be what you strive for.
Yea my name is Sidharth. I got all of those other things u mentioned, how do u recommend I get better undereye support bhai

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Yea my name is Sidharth. I got all of those other things u mentioned, how do u recommend I get better undereye support bhai
Fillers/fat grafts/implants. Are you the dude in your pfp or look similar to it ? Are your eyes bright enough ?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Fillers/fat grafts/implants. Are you the dude in your pfp or look similar to it ? Are your eyes bright enough ?
He's not me, but I have the same pheno and coloring as him
Do u mind if I pm you?

Last edited:
All of them are hindu dindu failos in the West jfl. I imagine a subhuman skinny brown currycel with glasses if you tell me your name is "Arvind".

• +1
Reactions: ReinhardRacist and SidharthTheSlayer