Best and Worst Hindu Names (In Alphabetical Order)

All of them are hindu dindu failos in the West jfl. I imagine a subhuman skinny brown currycel with glasses if you tell me your name is "Arvind".
Being a subhuman currycel itself is the failo in this case, not the name
If a Chadpreet is named Arvind he's halo'd by it, but imagine a Chadpreet named Rakshit :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Being a subhuman currycel itself is the failo in this case, not the name
If a Chadpreet is named Arvind he's halo'd by it, but imagine a Chadpreet named Rakshit :lul:
Yeah but if you give me the name alone I'm going to think skinnyfag currycel. Whereas if you give me the name Josef I'm imagining a 6'2 Nordid slayer

• +1
Reactions: ReinhardRacist and SidharthTheSlayer
Best:
Arjun
Armon
Arvind
Arya
Ishan
Kairav
Sidharth

These are the names of High T Indo-Aryan Chadpreets and Warriors.
View attachment 2380546

Worst:
Akshit
Dikshit
Hardik
Rundeep
Sukhdeep
Sushma

And finally...

View attachment 2380552

I'm a firm believer of namepill. If you are a Hindu, it's NOT over... unless you are named "Anal Singh". And if you have a Chadpreet name, the world is your oyster.
Arya is best tbh, Arvind sounds cool too. But girls wouldnt mind be railed by an Arya/Aryan. I kinda have a chadpreet/chaddam name tbh so my name isn’t a major failo except being an ethnic name

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Gengar and SidharthTheSlayer
Arya is best tbh, Arvind sounds cool too. But girls wouldnt mind be railed by an Arya/Aryan. I kinda have a chadpreet/chaddam name tbh so my name isn’t a major failo except being an ethnic name
Yes, good name is essential for princely vibes. Nobody wants to date a nigga named Dikshit :forcedsmile: so sorry for those guys. I'm thankful to have a dope name, my mom was a genius when she came up with this. Sidharth means "one who has accomplished a goal" in Sanskrit. I also should've added Aditya, one of the most mogger names in retrospect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Deleted member 24770
All indian names are ugly except Ravi, it's kind of "ok" in Western countries
Some people are called Ravi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, zura and Deleted member 24770
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
No one cares about indian caste system
It sounds way better than those you said were good
It's not cool at all compared to chadpreet names, by comparison it's a rickshaw driver tier name

• +1
It's not cool at all compared to chadpreet names, by comparison it's a rickshaw driver tier name
You know outside of India no one cares right? You're brown = OVER
Ravi is a name white kids with hippie parents have

You know outside of India no one cares right? You're brown = OVER
Ravi is a name white kids with hippie parents have
If I put Ravi on a HTN's tinder profile he would get infinitely less matches than if he were named any of the names I mentioned

• +1
If I put Ravi on a HTN's tinder profile he would get infinitely less matches than if he were named any of the names I mentioned
Why would you want matches from Indian bitches lmao

Yes, good name is essential for princely vibes. Nobody wants to date a nigga named Dikshit :forcedsmile: so sorry for those guys. I'm thankful to have a dope name, my mom was a genius when she came up with this. Sidharth means "one who has accomplished a goal" in Sanskrit. I also should've added Aditya, one of the most mogger names in retrospect
Sidharth sounds good to me as an Indian guy but idk how girls feel about it lol

• +1
Sidharth sounds good to me as an Indian guy but idk how girls feel about it lol
If people are interested in me the name is a halo
If they aren't I'm just Sid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Best:
Arjun
Armon
Arvind
Arya
Ishan
Kairav
Sidharth

These are the names of High T Indo-Aryan Chadpreets and Warriors.
View attachment 2380546

Worst:
Akshit
Dikshit
Hardik
Rundeep
Sukhdeep
Sushma

And finally...

View attachment 2380552

I'm a firm believer of namepill. If you are a Hindu, it's NOT over... unless you are named "Anal Singh". And if you have a Chadpreet name, the world is your oyster.
Arya mogs.

• +1
In the west the best hindu name is not having an indu name. Same for arabs and africans, you can be called mohammed or Abdel Jalil Al Jaffar Ramses III you’re still viewed as an immigrant and your smv drops to the fucking ground. Last name being ethnic can somehow work, however your parents volountarily doomed you by giving you an ethnic name (if they did) just because “it’s a nice culture”. Absolute joke.
I am a currycel with an arab name and (white) women tell me my name is beautiful. So I don’t think it’s black and white.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and SidharthTheSlayer
  • JFL
You forgot Rohan which is prettyboy tier.

• +1
Arjun
Rohan
Virk
Dev
Karthik
Dhruv
Hrithik

Thats all i can think of off the top of my head. Hindus only have a handful of chad/prettyboy sounding names, 99% of the rest are 5 foot balding janitor tier. Also notice how all the nice sounding names are only one or two syllables, while all the subhuman sounding names like 4+ syllables with like 30 letter names. Hindus are literally retards for coming up with names like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and SidharthTheSlayer
Yeah but if you give me the name alone I'm going to think skinnyfag currycel. Whereas if you give me the name Josef I'm imagining a 6'2 Nordid slayer
the only josefs i know are josef gobbels and josef mengele. Both brunette haired normies and truecels lol. Josef is not a mogger name.

Adolf unironically is mogger, the -dolf part of it sounds masc asf.

• JFL
Muslim curry, but my paternal greatgranddads name was Zorawar. Is Zorawar a mogger name?

Muslim curry, but my paternal greatgranddads name was Zorawar. Is Zorawar a mogger name?
Military general character in a movie name

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
Sidhart and Aditiya tbh sounds way too curry and ethnic, it doesnt have a cool mysterious ambigous sounding origin like the names i listed tbh. You are suppose to try to mitigate coming off as curry as much as you possibly can and everyone knows that sidhart and aditiya are curry names, even white people in the west know it.

Sidhart and Aditiya tbh sounds way too curry and ethnic, it doesnt have a cool mysterious ambigous sounding origin like the names i listed tbh. You are suppose to try to mitigate coming off as curry as much as you possibly can and everyone knows that sidhart and aditiya are curry names, even white people in the west know it.
If GL both give princely vibes
Also i call myself Sid around wypipo