Best App to Meet Foreign Girls? I want to be a Passport Bro

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Bronze
I'm tired of women in Australia having sky high standards, besides using Tinder Passport which is pretty shit how can i meet foreign girls?

I tried Interpals but that site seems dead and way too full of simps.

I also tried Muzz but even the women in foreign countries were arrogant.

Christiandateforfree was full of filipinas which i have no interest in.

@SecularIslamist
@passportvisabros

@CFW432 @yeeyeeslayer @JohnDoe @nigkook @mayo mogger @BrahminBoss brucewayne78 @brucewayne78 normie_joe @normie_joe Chadeep @Chadeep

Last edited:
I'm tired of women in Australia having sky high standards, besides using Tinder Passport which is pretty shit how can i meet foreign girls?

I tried Interpals but that site seems dead and way too full of simps.

I also tried Muzz but even the women in foreign countries were arrogant.

Christiandateforfree was full of filipinas which i have no interest in.
Go to a strip club most are foreign

Philippine women are irritating as shit to be with. I work with a bunch of them. They're younger than me but each of their husbands are in their 70's. They love shopping a little too much. Shopping, karaoke, and Christmas parties. I enjoy shooting the shit with them but I would never want to be married to one.

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
Philippine women are irritating as shit to be with. I work with a bunch of them. They're younger than me but each of their husbands are in their 70's. They love shopping a little too much. Shopping, karaoke, and Christmas parties. I enjoy shooting the shit with them but I would never want to be married to one.

I like Chinese,korean,japanese and even vietnamese girls. I just don't find jungle asians attractive for the most part and they have a really annoying accent.

I like Chinese,korean,japanese and even vietnamese girls. I just don't find jungle asians attractive for the most part and they have a really annoying accent.
I really don't like Thais and Filipinos. Filipinos are ugly and Thais are treacherous.

Vietnamese are lovely.