IM GONNA GET KILLED BY MUZZIES !!!

We can live together with better leaders
Nope not possible untill everyone become less religious hindus here are already less religious they eat meat after visiting temple

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and pig_face
Only pakistan was cleanly seperated because the majority of northwestern curries were muslim.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and yeeyeeslayer
Nope not possible untill everyone become less religious hindus here are already less religious they eat meat after visiting temple
And muslims drink alcohol

Its just proves that i am right
This is 2024 no one here is religious except some islamic extremist countries and they are changing too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and sub5c3l

Attachments

• 32963.jpg
    32963.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, sub5c3l and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Only retards will think biharis are better than bengalis
Bengalis are boneless fat genetic waste they should be made slaves by us bihari chads

U guys are only richer and that is because u have a coastline u r fucking retards subhuman
Ur state smells like shit i have been there once

Why do you think biharis are better?we are literally better than you in every way possible accept the truth you abo
See i skull mog 99 percent bengalis

And bengalis are more aboriginal than biharis

I am not as aboriginal as a normal bihari

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Bengalis are boneless fat genetic waste they should be made slaves by us bihari chads

U guys are only richer and that is because u have a coastline u r fucking retards subhuman
Ur state smells like shit i have been there once
First of all bihari htns dont exist
The street shiting stereotypes still exist because of biharis
you guys look like stereotypical indian dark skin janitor on avarage
You mfs breed like rabbits and raise malnourished subhumans
Bengalis are smarter,taller and lighter than you

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, pig_face, Mog3D and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and sub5c3l
See i skull mog 99 percent bengalis

And bengalis are more aboriginal than biharis

I am not as aboriginal as a normal bihari
You dont skull anyone you fat subhuman

Attachments

• 32963.jpg
    32963.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 0
First of all bihari htns dont exist
The street shiting stereotypes still exist because of biharis
you guys look like stereotypical indian dark skin janitor on avarage
You mfs breed like rabbits and raise malnourished subhumans
Bengalis are smarter,taller and lighter than you
Lies u have never been to bihar i have seen bihari chads and street shitting exists cause of bengalis village illiterate

U guys are more dark and janitor looking fat fucks

Yes we are fertile chads and our kids are not malnourished Calcutta kids are

Bengalis are not famous for upsc biharis are
U r turbo manlets and u have higher east asian dna nerfing ur heights even harder

Not lighter by even one shade u are Dravid dark curry nigger pro max

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D
Images 39
Download 23

Bihari mogger

• +1
Nuke the Muzzies before they nuke you!!

• JFL
so less curries in the world?

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Yes better than bengal but i think bihar mogs the abos there
I have lived in both Bihar and West Bengal, and I think average bihari = average bengali; if not, average bihari > average bengali; but above average bihari > above average bengali (facially).

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
I have lived in both Bihar and West Bengal, and I think average bihari = average bengali; if not, average bihari > average bengali; and above average bihari > above average bengali facially.
Average bihari>average bengali

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Mog3D
Lies u have never been to bihar i have seen bihari chads and street shitting exists cause of bengalis village illiterate

U guys are more dark and janitor looking fat fucks

Yes we are fertile chads and our kids are not malnourished Calcutta kids are

Bengalis are not famous for upsc
U r turbo manlets and u have higher east asian dna nerfing ur heights even harder

Not lighter by even one shade u are Dravid dark curry nigger pro max
Keep coping lowiq Dalit Bengalis 1 oscar 4 nobel prizes
satyajit rai, Jagadish Chandra, Rabindra nath, Netaji etc all were Bengali you niggas are useless subhumans only fuck up indias reputation instead of contributing anything

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240605-124716.png
    Screenshot_20240605-124716.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D and pig_face
I have lived in both Bihar and West Bengal, and I think average bihari = average bengali; if not, average bihari > average bengali; and above average bihari > above average bengali facially.
Nope only non subhuman biharis are 20% of their huge ass population most of them manlet malnourished subhumans

• +1
Biased take cus you are a bihari

• +1
satyajit rai, Jagadish Chandra, Rabindra nath, Netaji etc all were Bengali you niggas are useless subhumans only fuck up indias reputation instead of contributing anything
Ashoka maurya
Aryabhata
Vikramaditya parmar
Guru gobind singh and many more Biharis

And Buddha achieved enlightenment in Bihar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D and pig_face
Ashoka maurya
Aryabhata
Vikramaditya parmar
Guru gobind singh and many more Biharis

And Buddha achieved enlightenment in Bihar
Akhand bharat was a bihari creation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face and Mog3D
U ratfaced subhumans don't contribute anything we atleast do farming and produce corps u guys are just employees who do nun

Its cuz you are bihari they are worst in bharatisthan doesn't matter muslims or hindu they ruin everything they touch
The bengalis are much better the muzzies were much better too now they have become too extremist
So lets get this straight
u didn't have a valid argument so u declared my factual statement irrelevant cause i am bihari

U ratfaced subhumans don't contribute anything we atleast do farming and produce corps u guys are just employees who do nun
Cope retard

So lets get this straight
u didn't have a valid argument so u declared my factual statement irrelevant cause i am bihari
How factual retard?its true that curry muzzies are more violent than avarage dindus

How factual retard?its true that curry muzzies are more violent than avarage dindus
No majority of muzzies are not violent

Amd majority of hindus are not violent

We are the same in terms of violence in india

Stop victimising urself cause of ur religion its all hindu propaganda against muzzies for politics

We have fucked u so many times that its not even an achievement
You are a dalit it was battle katriyas not dalits
Also you abo nigger have to accept the fact that biharis are seen as and are the worst pajeets in pajeetland

• So Sad
Also you abo nigger have to accept the fact that biharis are seen as and are the worst pajeets in pajeetland
Media propoganda

Also i am not abo Bengalis are

I have talked to females and they make fun of bengalis

No majority of muzzies are not violent

Amd majority of hindus are not violent

We are the same in terms of violence in india

Stop victimising urself cause of ur religion its all hindu propaganda against muzzies for politics
Do you live in bengal?nigger ik more than you cuz i live here if bjp won muzzies would have went apeshit
Bengali hindus here are much more piece ful than other hindus

I have talked to females and they make fun of bengalis
People here don't even wanna talk about biharis your labour brothers ruining all the other States of india
south indian niggers hate you

Do you live in bengal?nigger ik more than you cuz i live here if bjp won muzzies would have went apeshit
Bengali hindus here are much more piece ful than other hindus
Bengalis hindus are low t fags so u might be right this time

Also if bjp lost then muzzies would go apemode causs none would be there to stop them

• Hmm...
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
People here don't even wanna talk about biharis your labour brothers ruining all the other States of india
south indian niggers hate you
South indians hate all North indian and bjp too and north western and north Indians hate bengalis

South indians hate all North indian and bjp too and north western and north Indians hate bengalis
Cope South Indians like us because we don't speak hindi :forcedsmile: one of relative works in Kerala and he confirmed it