Best ass on a model?

:feelsuhh:show me ass of the girl you posted with the same parameters as the girl in the op, or really any that you consider to be better
You are so dumb lol. “Same parameters” JFL
Just accept the girl you posted has no butt

Water. She's posing, idk why you retards can't grasp this concept. Again compare the pics I put in op with the ones you, and many others have posted

You are so dumb lol. “Same parameters” JFL
Just accept the girl you posted has no butt

View attachment 2533928

View attachment 2533939

View attachment 2533940

View attachment 2533937

View attachment 2533941
You're a dumbass nigger, but you finally did it, this is unfrauded
3746526 1699190366335

The girl in the op has a great ass, but your coomer brain is used to seing asses gigafrauded and in certain positions. And again, i specified that im looking for VS skinny runway models, of course there's many better asses otherwise

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
You're a dumbass nigger, but you finally did it, this is unfrauded
View attachment 2533945
The girl in the op has a great ass, but your coomer brain is used to seing asses gigafrauded and in certain positions. And again, i specified that im looking for VS skinny runway models, of course there's many better asses otherwise
Are you an actual faggot??? The girl you posted is literally a stick. She looks like an actual chicken mate

This girl was always unfrauded you dumbass. You were the one coping saying she was “posing” and whatever else so you didn’t have to accept reality. I posted the bikini pics to humour you and lo and behold you are still deluding yourself.

Of course her ass is going to look like this fully turned you shithead have you never seen a decent ass in your life before ???

Front

Side

It’s not rocket science dickhead

Are you an actual faggot??? The girl you posted is literally a stick. She looks like an actual chicken mate

This girl was always unfrauded you dumbass. You were the one coping saying she was “posing” and whatever else so you didn’t have to accept reality. I posted the bikini pics to humour you and lo and behold you are still deluding yourself.

View attachment 2533953
Of course her ass is going to look like this fully turned you shithead have you never seen a decent ass in your life before ???

View attachment 2533965
Front

View attachment 2533966
Side

It’s not rocket science dickhead
"Stick" you fucking retard, she's a 5'11 skinny model, despite she still has a very nice and perky ass

Yes the girl you posted has a great ass, i never questioned that but you kept posting pics of her posing to make her ass look better. I simply said i wanted to see her within the same parameters as the girl in op, but you're too braindead to understand that. And she isn't a classic runway model, that's what i'm looking for in this particular instance

"Stick" you fucking retard, she's a 5'11 skinny model, despite she still has a very nice and perky ass

Yes the girl you posted has a great ass, i never questioned that but you kept posting pics of her posing to make her ass look better. I simply said i wanted to see her within the same parameters as the girl in op, but you're too braindead to understand that. And she isn't a classic runway model, that's what i'm looking for in this particular instance
Ive seen skinny girls with much better asses than that sickly mess you posted so what are you still coping about

And yes you denied multiple times that the ass was real that’s why you kept saying “frauded” and “posing” and you are still saying the same bulkshit despite being proven wrong

Is it my fault you can’t judge a good ass? No? Then stfu

This is skinny good ass

Not whatever the fuck this is supposed to be

Ive seen skinny girls with much better asses than that sickly mess you posted so what are you still coping about

And yes you denied multiple times that the ass was real that’s why you kept saying “frauded” and “posing” and you are still saying the same bulkshit despite being proven wrong

Is it my fault you can’t judge a good ass? No? Then stfu

This is skinny good ass
View attachment 2533997
Not whatever the fuck this is supposed to be
View attachment 2533998
I cant judge a good ass yet you post this
3746584 1699192477935

Which is either fake or simply edited

While this isnt

Fuck off my thread you braindead shitskin

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider
Edited and still better than what you posted

How does it feel to be a literal fag?
You're beyond retarded. It's edited to be bigger, lmao. If anyone's a faggot it's you since you wouldn't tap this

You're beyond retarded. It's edited to be bigger, lmao. If anyone's a faggot it's you since you wouldn't tap this
View attachment 2534027
Did I say it wasn’t??? I simply said it’s better I made no claim as to whether it’s edited or not.

Also I didn’t say I wouldn’t fuck her I simply said her ass is mediocre which it is

Haven't got a clue who she is tho..
even if i was 7'5 i would not want a lanky skinny bitch's tailbone stabbing me while i hit it from the back, but u do u lil bro
That's gayer than your initial muh "if ur into tall women, u are literally gay" statement jfl
Cavil had LL?

Why did the metal rods stay inside?

Did I say it wasn’t??? I simply said it’s better I made no claim as to whether it’s edited or not.

Also I didn’t say I wouldn’t fuck her I simply said her ass is mediocre which it is

View attachment 2534033
Her ass is not mediocre, go oustide and find me a better ass on a girl that skinny. It's not better if it's fucking edited you twit.
View attachment 2534035
Haven't got a clue who she is tho..

That's gayer than your initial muh "if ur into tall women, u are literally gay" statement jfl

Cavil had LL?

Why did the metal rods stay inside?
>best ass on a model
That is not a model

As I said you're a coping manlet. At 6'3 this does not worry me, what is 5'5 woman to you, is 5'11 to me
The biggest benefit of being tall

• +1
Reactions: fuse and cytoplasm
Her ass is not mediocre, go oustide and find me a better ass on a girl that skinny. It's not better if it's fucking edited you twit.

>best ass on a model
That is not a model
Nigga….

• +1
But if even if a girl is taller than you doesn't make her unattractive or unfuckable. He's just a low-t cuck
Yeah, it just makes me sad when I picture it in my head and she sizes me

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
  • +1
This is a joke at this point. You continue to post these frauded pics, it's impossible to argue with you anymore. She doesn't even have a bigger ass than yasmin, you're too retarded to even make a good argument for yourself

Yeah that's an issue. She's still weak though, you could fold her
Yeah everything you disagree with or that proves you wrong is frauded.

Seriously only an actual faggot would behave this autistically over an ass that meh.

Yeah everything you disagree with or that proves you wrong is frauded.

Seriously only an actual faggot would behave this autistically over an ass that meh.
Youre a legitimate retard. Candid vs gigaedited pic and no difference in dize
3746630 1699195470944
3746585 1699192574867

Shitskin iq i guess

so do you think considering many people are chubby in puberty would be taller if they were thinner or is it cope

cause not being in a surplus at that age is also bad for growth
Being overweight in puberty you have much less GH levels, but much higher IGF-1 levels.
Being lean in puberty you have much higher GH levels, but less IGF-1 levels.

It's preferable to be lean and have much higher GH levels.

But there are many other factors (IGF-1 receptor polymorphisms, etc.) which contribute to one's height.

Being overweight in puberty you have much less GH levels, but much higher IGF-1 levels.
Being lean in puberty you have much higher GH levels, but less IGF-1 levels.

It's preferable to be lean and have much higher GH levels.

But there are many other factors (IGF-1 receptor polymorphisms, etc.) which contribute to one's height.
yeah i mean as long as you aren't fat as fuck it's good i mean i know some people that were fat in puberty and they are still like 6'3
ofc there parents were tall