Best avatars on this forum

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken
1. Number one spot goes to @11gaijin. Every time I look at this caramel chad my mind is put at ease, and I abandon all worries, for I know this is what god presents himself as. I still don't know who this chad is though.

Screen Shot 2018 12 07 at 24200 PM

2. Number two for me would be @Nibba. The simple side profile shot of this glistening white chad gives off an aura of importance and intelligence like no other. The image just goes well with his posts too.

Screen Shot 2018 12 07 at 24216 PM

3. @fatcelnolonger takes the number 3 spot. Everyone of his posts makes him look like he's about to go to war and I find that amusing. Peter Griffin rise up.

Screen Shot 2018 12 07 at 24231 PM

What do you think the best avis are on this site, or your personal favorite ones?

Obviously the worst ones are the default big letters. @mybrainabusesme since you post frequently on here I suggest you get an avatar. This is what I recommend for you:

Insom 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283, androidcel, 11gaijin and 1 other person
@fatcelnolonger has best avi at this forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
hmmm yes number 4 psychonaut tbh great kisser too:love::what:

Inder Bajwa the greatest of them all

1. Number one spot goes to @11gaijin. Every time I look at this caramel chad my mind is put at ease, and I abandon all worries, for I know this is what god presents himself as. I still don't know who this chad is though.

View attachment 7442

2. Number two for me would be @Nibba. The simple side profile shot of this glistening white chad gives off an aura of importance and intelligence like no other. The image just goes well with his posts too.

View attachment 7443

3. @fatcelnolonger takes the number 3 spot. Everyone of his posts makes him look like he's about to go to war and I find that amusing. Peter Griffin rise up.

View attachment 7444

What do you think the best avis are on this site, or your personal favorite ones?

Obviously the worst ones are the default big letters. @mybrainabusesme since you post frequently on here I suggest you get an avatar. This is what I recommend for you:

View attachment 7446

its cute but its in druggy/psychosis style. and so many eyes. no idea how that fits me lol

CCAB9346 03D8 4CF0 B466 2B2269E01FC7

C78377CA C176 44F9 9A03 DAD07BC44AFF

And the best of all..
B82FCDD0 FC42 45B9 88FE 918BB6D85718

Lol.

My R is the best you filthy negroids

smh
Frog

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac

View attachment 7442

View attachment 7443

View attachment 7444

View attachment 7446
obviously @GoonCel

hmmm yes number 4 psychonaut tbh great kisser too:love::what:
The foid in my avi would be a great kisser yes...o-or are y-you talking about m-me :trepidation:

My avi in fact mogs all of urs combined to hell and back then to oblivion and a little bit further. The second most interesting and extraordinary avi is @nattycel's
oh sweet nattycel I miss you:feelscry:
jfl psychonaut u ogre with zero imagination abilities
giphy.webp
@giving the first places to users who just copied an overused avi of a models and shows

My avi in fact mogs all of urs combined to hell and back then to oblivion and a little bit further. The second most interesting and extraordinary avi is @nattycel's
oh sweet nattycel I miss you:feelscry:
jfl psychonaut u ogre with zero imagination abilities
giphy.webp
@giving the first places to users who just copied an overused avi of a models and shows
But wtf your avi looks like some baby toddler made a lil doodle when the teacher wasn't looking :feelskek:

I will give it to you, it is creative, but not high quality. Cage cage cage.

And @nattycel's is just an anime bro smoking nothin special about that tbh

My avatar is the best

I was on the bus and when I saw my avi I smiled and my eyes lit up in joy.

I was on the bus and when I saw my avi I smiled and my eyes lit up in joy.
You are the Moroccan Mogger, you are Peter Griffin, you are the worlds greatest, you are the eater of manlets, you are our new god
You are fatcelnolonger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back