Kareem
Wilt
Olajuwon
Shaq
Bill Russell
Moses Malone

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, JL~, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Who cares, basketball nowdays is about recruting the tallest guy you can find.

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
Magic Johnson
Oscar Robertson
Isiah Thomas
Curry
Stockton
J.West

Jordan
Kobe
Iverson
Wade
Harden
Tracey McGrady

Lebron
Bird
Durant
Baylor
J.Erving
Kahwi Leonard

Duncan
Giannis
K.Malone
Dirk
Bob Petit
Garnett

Kareem
Wilt
Olajuwon
Shaq
Bill Russell
Moses Malone
Great list idk if this is like ordered in each position but where would you rank Curry in greatest PGs of all time?

pretty accurate

not sure mcgrady deserves to be there, though

curry mj bron giannis shaq

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
pretty accurate

not sure mcgrady deserves to be there, though
Who would you put there, Ray Allen or Reggie Miller?
I was least convinced about putting T-Mac in there tbh
Also some would have Chris Paul or Nash in at PG

curry
Jordan
lebron
Duncan
olajuwon

T mac is a meme :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
warriors vs mavericks in 2 hours, should be fun

top 5 player in the league vs curry

Chris Paul on the pg list

I hope it isn't in that exact order because putting 3 people above curry at his position is ridiculous haha

I hope it isn't in that exact order because putting 3 people above curry at his position is ridiculous haha

no, it isn't. magic, robertson, west, paul, stockton are all better PGs than him. he's just a goat shooter who happens to be too physically inferior to play SG/SF and meaningfully participate in defence. even lebron is better at it.

solid list except for McGrady being on there. Drexler, Allen, Miller, Ginobili, Gervin .etc mog him

no, it isn't. magic, robertson, west, paul, stockton are all better PGs than him. he's just a goat shooter who happens to be too physically inferior to play SG/SF and meaningfully participate in defence. even lebron is better at it.
Lmao what kind of delusion is this? So because he's not exactly a pure point guard you're gonna tell me that ringless niggas with way fewer overall accomplishments and less of an impact on the game like Stockton rank higher than him? Please. It's not normal to hate on an athlete on such scale. Get help.

Pg: Curry
Sg: Kobe
Sf: Lebron
Pf : Tim Duncan
C: Shaq

There’s no better team than that

+

(robertson, west, magic, stockton, paul, curry + kidd, nash)

and criteria for assists were much more restrictive before than today, when the player dribbles the ball 2-3 times and it still counts as assist

in before "curry gravity", when that means he should average 13 APG considering the teammates he has.

You might want to double check your choice for sg my guy.
Inb4 u shill that overrated, norwooding grandpa. He played against people that even I could beat, he’s not that good.

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
Lmao what kind of delusion is this? So because he's not exactly a pure point guard you're gonna tell me that ringless niggas with way fewer overall accomplishments and less of an impact on the game like Stockton rank higher than him? Please. It's not normal to hate on an athlete on such scale. Get help.

cringe

muh impact on the game, muh trophies with a dream team with 2 all stars and proven role players + durant one year. his only edge is that most nba followers are retards who only see dunks and ocassional logo 3s.

like he's the first nba player who started shooting from outside the arc. allen and miller did it a decade before, with much less favorable foul criteria for shooters.

Last edited:
View attachment 1567365 View attachment 1567368 View attachment 1567373 View attachment 1567375 View attachment 1567376 View attachment 1567377 + View attachment 1567379 View attachment 1567378

(robertson, west, magic, stockton, paul, curry + kidd, nash)

and criteria for assists were much more restrictive before than today, when the player dribbles the ball 2-3 times and it still counts as assist

in before "curry gravity", when that means he should average 13 APG considering the teammates he has.
Ok, those guys have more assists. They were better passers. I never denied this. What you need to ask yourself first and foremost is, who makes more of an impact overall on the court? Who's the more dangerous player and who poses more of a threat to the opposing team? I think the answer is pretty clear. :)