Best body fat to look attractive?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Is 13% body fat best for both health and looks? How about 10%?

• +1
Reactions: mmm and Deleted member 9344
The lowest you can go where you still feel healthy, 10-12 is probably the best but that’s not sustainable for everyone. And it will vary from person to person

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, SadnessWYJ and .*my*.
The lowest you can go where you still feel healthy, 10-12 is probably the best but that’s not sustainable for everyone. And it will vary from person to person
It’s sustainable for most men.

Is 13% body fat best for both health and looks? How about 10%?
Depends on a lot of factors really. Also what is 13% body fat? Some people say they are 10% when they are really 15% etc. If you have really low buccal fat levels then going below say 8% might make you look ridiculous and sunken in. I'd probs say around 10 (give or take 1-2) depending on person etc.

Personally i have no bones. Gaining weight and minoxidil was the best looksmax for me

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
cant wait to see my face when im actually ripped tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UltimateMan, .*my*. and RoundHouse
It really is sustainable tbh. Go to the gym and don't eat /drink like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076 and .*my*.
Depends on a lot of factors really. Also what is 13% body fat? Some people say they are 10% when they are really 15% etc. If you have really low buccal fat levels then going below say 8% might make you look ridiculous and sunken in. I'd probs say around 10 (give or take 1-2) depending on person etc.
13% is defined 6 pack abs (if you have 6 pack at all). 10% is ripped 6 pack abs.

It really is sustainable tbh. Go to the gym and don't eat /drink like shit.
Most people think 10% is 15%, it’s probably doable for about 2/3 of the population though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10330
5-15%

• +1
I have a 3 pack and lean face JFL 10% would leave no fat on my face im guessing but i've never been that low in my life

• +1
9% bf or nothing

• +1
13% is great, 10 to 14% is good

• +1
I have a 3 pack and lean face JFL 10% would leave no fat on my face im guessing but i've never been that low in my life
You should try cutting to 10%, but it’s best to bulk first and gain muscle mass so you don’t look like a holocaust victim.

As lowest as you can get without feeling like shit or trying too hard.

I‘m aiming for 12% Unironically but covid fuxked up my gym goals 2020. lost 5 kg nonetheless in 4 weeks