Best BP Surgeons for Trimax in Europe?

B

bonesmasher187

Iron
Will get trimax in 2 years to fix asymmetry and bring my chin more forward. Who are the best surgeons in europe that i could consult with. Budget doesn't really matter. Did anyone here get trimax and can share before and afters? How long does recovery take?
Thanks in advance

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
@RealSurgerymax is based in Istanbul he could probs help you

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, sb23, curryascenderr and 1 other person
get it designed of giant implants. And get it done by ramieri. This is like a ronaldo x messi linkup. about 40k all together.

• +1
Reactions: sb23, Jonas2k7 and bonesmasher187
I think he is pretty busy prob no time to consult
if you have proof of funds and are serious he will consult you, you will see before and afters when ready

• +1
Reactions: sb23, bonesmasher187 and NZb6Air
he says he has assymetry trimax includes genio would give the best overall look
Asymmetry is a non-issue most likely, besides even that could be due to chin atleast partly. Trimax is brutal and expensive

Asymmetry is a non-issue most likely, besides even that could be due to chin atleast partly. Trimax is brutal and expensive
20240914 231332
20240914 231348

This is my side profile like the asymmetry is insane

OP says money isn’t an issue , and when it comes to your face why cheap out , Trimax is lefort 1 it’s not that brootal

View attachment 3208828View attachment 3208829
This is my side profile like the asymmetry is insane
Idk what asymmetry, but can't see shit from side pics
OP says money isn’t an issue , and when it comes to your face why cheap out , Trimax is lefort 1 it’s not that brootal
Because bimax is retarded if you don't actually benefit from it. Recovering for months and spending tens of thousands, just to ascend 0.25 PSL more max is stupid

• JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr
Idk what asymmetry, but can't see shit from side pics

Because bimax is retarded if you don't actually benefit from it. Recovering for months and spending tens of thousands, just to ascend 0.25 PSL more max is stupid
@NZb6Air , look at this nigga JFL 🤣

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
@NZb6Air , look at this nigga JFL 🤣
Show me a bimax ascension before&afters (front and side) on a normal male. I haven't literally seen any, most of the bulk from trimax ascensions is literally genio if anything (given there are no bite issues or any funky stuff going on)

Show me a bimax ascension before&afters (front and side) on a normal male. I haven't literally seen any, most of the bulk from trimax ascensions is literally genio if anything (given there are no bite issues or any funky stuff going on)
your such a massive coper it's genuinely funny, accept stuff and move in, saying bimax doesn't ascend you should make you get banned insta

• +1
Reactions: bonesmasher187 and curryascenderr
most informed surgerycoper
I went through a phase already where i thought bimax is king, but it's shit for alot of people

your such a massive coper it's genuinely funny, accept stuff and move in, saying bimax doesn't ascend you should make you get banned insta
Stfu you don't know what you're talking about, show me ascensions on normal occlusions and development, that are coming from bimax.

This same retard btw unironically thinks that you need to be literally 6'5 and a HTN atleast to get women. That's the kind of ppl you agree with @curryascenderr Delusional faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and PeakIncels
most informed surgerycoper
Someone should ban this nigga if he thinks people can only ascend 0.25 PSL from Trimax. A jawcel like me could ascend massively off Trimax

• +1
Reactions: incelbhai, ryuken, bonesmasher187 and 2 others
Someone should ban this nigga if he thinks people can only ascend 0.25 PSL from Trimax. A jawcel like me could ascend massively off Trimax
ikr, his words r genuinely outrageous

• +1
Sure if you are recessed, but this bimax circlejerking is completely retarded, not everyone needs it. If you don't have any deformities (recession whatnot) you most likely will barely benefit from it much.

Show me those bimax ascensions btw, no one can do it.

This same retard btw unironically thinks that you need to be literally 6'5 and a HTN atleast to get women. That's the kind of ppl you agree with @curryascenderr Delusional faggots
You dont need to be 6’5 HTN to get women but it defo helps. It’s about finding a middle ground on the upper end. Try telling the 5’3 balding sub-animal Indian it’s not about looks, where all on this site for a reason we know looks is law

Sure if you are recessed, but this bimax circlejerking is completely retarded, not everyone needs it. If you don't have any deformities (recession whatnot) you most likely will barely benefit from it much.

Show me those bimax ascensions btw, no one can do it.
I ain’t fucking deformed but I’m a jawcel and would ascend to HTN with a proper jaw. Look at this tell me this isn’t ascension , and you say no one can benefit from invasive surgery on the jaws

@NZb6Air btw in what order should i get my surgeries:
  • Trimax
  • Jaw Angles
  • Supras
  • Infras
  • Cantho
  • Lateral Malar Implants (Zygos)
Can I just start with maxxing my eye area or do i need to do trimax first?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
JFL at this fool , defo a bone smasher isn’t it 🤣
Wtf? I never said that i believed in bullshit pseudoscience. If you don't have a base for bimax that warrants it, it won't probably ascend you that much sorry to say it.
You dont need to be 6’5 HTN to get women but it defo helps. It’s about finding a middle ground on the upper end. Try telling the 5’3 balding sub-animal Indian it’s not about looks, where all on this site for a reason we know looks is law
No shit, but what i tried to show is that this circlejerking is completely outrageous, i was just pointing out that the other guy probably doesn't know what bimax is, but just bcs i pointed out his retardness on another thread, he seems to agree lol..
I ain’t fucking deformed but I’m a jawcel and would ascend to HTN with a proper jaw. Look at this tell me this isn’t ascension , and you say no one can benefit from invasive surgery on the jaws

Yeah, but his ascension is barely because of BIMAX

• +1
@NZb6Air btw in what order should i get my surgeries:
  • Trimax
  • Jaw Angles
  • Supras
  • Infras
  • Cantho
  • Lateral Malar Implants (Zygos)
Can I just start with maxxing my eye area or do i need to do trimax first?
all of this can be done in the same surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr and bonesmasher187
Wtf? I never said that i believed in bullshit pseudoscience. If you don't have a base for bimax that warrants it, it won't probably ascend you that much sorry to say it.

No shit, but what i tried to show is that this circlejerking is completely outrageous, i was just pointing out that the other guy probably doesn't know what bimax is, but just bcs i pointed out his retardness on another thread, he seems to agree lol..

bro if your jaw is a failo fixing it using bimax/trimax/implants whatever is going to ascend you. Im a jawcel and my jaw is probably my biggest failo. Ofcourse if you dont have base all this shit is fucking useless no amount of bones is doing anything for a 5'3 dravidians colouring or height

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
If i get all this in one surgery one I am defo botched JFL
no, it's less risky than multiple surgeries for 0 reason, there's no reason to space them out

• +1
bro if your jaw is a failo fixing it using bimax/trimax/implants whatever is going to ascend you. Im a jawcel and my jaw is probably my biggest failo. Ofcourse if you dont have base all this shit is fucking useless no amount of bones is doing anything for a 5'3 dravidians colouring or height
Sure i agree, but my point is that specifically bimax alot of the time is pretty useless, if the face doesn't warrant it. Sometimes only genio will suffice, sometimes more bigonial width is wanted (then ramus widening and/or implants) etc.. all depends on face
4173255 1717371621329

You've probably seen this, but alot of people would've told him to get bimax, but in his case genio was the better time and cost effective procedure imo

• +1
Sure i agree, but my point is that specifically bimax alot of the time is pretty useless, if the face doesn't warrant it. Sometimes only genio will suffice, sometimes more bigonial width is wanted (then ramus widening and/or implants) etc.. all depends on face
View attachment 3208858
You've probably seen this, but alot of people would've told him to get bimax, but in his case genio was the better time and cost effective procedure imo
This guy is a good candidate for genio as he’s a chincel, that doesn’t mean others can’t benefit from bimax.

• +1
Stfu you don't know what you're talking about, show me ascensions on normal occlusions and development, that are coming from bimax.

I said you need that traits to live greatly you stupid fucking monkey, not to get girls, don't listen to this fag anime pfp @curryascenderr

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and NZb6Air
This guy is a good candidate for genio as he’s a chincel, that doesn’t mean others can’t benefit from bimax.
Sure it benefits some people, some other people are better off with other things. But OP said that he wanted his chin more forward, which immediately screams genio to me tbh.

• +1

RETARDNESS WHAT YOU FUCKING MONKEY YOU CANT EVEN READ MY OTHER THREAD GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

• +1
Sure it benefits some people, some other people are better off with other things. But OP said that he wanted his chin more forward, which immediately screams genio to me tbh.
OP’s chin being recessed is only one of his issues with his lower third, his maxilla looks flat, ramus is brootal, jaw not visible despite looking lean shows he lacks bones, genio wouldn’t fix all his issues he is candidate for trimax

• +1
RETARDNESS WHAT YOU FUCKING MONKEY YOU CANT EVEN READ MY OTHER THREAD GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
Lol bro chill out, your cortisol is through the roof, but you don't realize what 6'5 is, i would take it as a joke, but you specified that your thread was unironic.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Lol bro chill out, your cortisol is through the roof, but you don't realize what 6'5 is, i would take it as a joke, but you specified that your thread was unironic.
my Cortisol is not through the level, it's the fact that you think bimax is basically cope, and that you are calling me retarded randomly even though I didn't claim you need these traits to get pussy, but to live greatly, you can't read and you call me a retard?

I had no reasons to insult you, you did it first, don't call me bro, your going straight on my ignore list, be proud your the first guy I'm ignoring, and next time learn how to read threads, then maybe, argue, I ain't a childish nigga going around insulting fags because I have fun doing it

6'5 is chad height, and to have a good life you must be at least htn and 6'5, below that, it's harder and harder the worse these qualities are, unless your rich, of course

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Alucard69 and curryascenderr
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and curryascenderr
OP’s chin being recessed is only one of his issues with his lower third, his maxilla looks flat, ramus is brootal, jaw not visible despite looking lean shows he lacks bones, genio wouldn’t fix all his issues he is candidate for trimax
Being objective, his biggest failo by far is jaw steepness, which he can't really fix with bimax (atleast gonial angle). I'm not sure about his other measurements, but bimax really won't give him much more side harmony at all i don't think, although i have to admit i might be wrong

• +1