Best BP Surgeons for Trimax in Europe?

Being objective, his biggest failo by far is jaw steepness, which he can't really fix with bimax (atleast gonial angle). I'm not sure about his other measurements, but bimax really won't give him much more side harmony at all i don't think, although i have to admit i might be wrong
I am getting jaw angle implants to fix that

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and Alucard69
6'5 is chad height, and to have a good life you must be at least htn and 6'5, below that, it's harder and harder the worse these qualities are, unless your rich, of course
Lol i'm gonna be honest, you are delusional as fuck

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and PeakIncels
Make
Will get trimax in 2 years to fix asymmetry and bring my chin more forward. Who are the best surgeons in europe that i could consult with. Budget doesn't really matter. Did anyone here get trimax and can share before and afters? How long does recovery take?
Thanks in advance
sure to get ccw rotation also

6'5 is chad height, and to have a good life you must be at least htn and 6'5, below that, it's harder and harder the worse these qualities are, unless your rich, of course
6’2 CL would also have an abundance of foids bro you don’t need to be 6’5 although it helps

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Lol i'm gonna be honest, you are delusional as fuck
keep dreaming that you will have a great life below that requirements, have money otherwise you are the fetch of society just like all of us, maybe not 6'5, but definitely above 5'11 is a must,
and have htn face, I bet my left ballsack if you wake up one-day and have these traits your going to be the happiest and most respected human being

also nt is required but most of the times through childhood if your a htn you will be automatically socially since people approach you etc, if not, it can be a failo

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and Alucard69
the taller the better, 6'2 is enough, 6'5 is better, you also said cl, and I said htn, which are two big different rates
6’2 CL would also have an abundance of foids bro you don’t need to be 6’5 although it helps

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
the taller the better, 6'2 is enough, 6'5 is better, you also said cl, and I said htn, which are two big different rates
HTN that’s average height for his country has an abundance of foids bhai, only 5% of population is HTN max

• +1
HTN that’s average height for his country has an abundance of foids bhai, only 5% of population is HTN max
height depends but like I said, the taller the better, if your a chadlite you can be 6'0, htn is very much different tho bro

height depends but like I said, the taller the better, if your a chadlite you can be 6'0, htn is very much different tho bro
Bro everyone on here agrees taller is better no one is debating that. Most people meet of dating apps where face is the main emphasis so height doesn’t rlly matter HTN/CL could arrange 2-3 slays a week of dating app even is 5’7 look at Damian karter he’s a Manlet but could easily slay of online. Face>height unless your height is cooked then it’s a big failo

• +1
Bro everyone on here agrees taller is better no one is debating that. Most people meet of dating apps where face is the main emphasis so height doesn’t rlly matter HTN/CL could arrange 2-3 slays a week of dating app even is 5’7 look at Damian karter he’s a Manlet but could easily slay of online. Face>height unless your height is cooked then it’s a big failo
Damian karter uses filters and morphs btw
and 5'7 is almost death tier, minimum cl if you want a gf lol, otherwise your js gn get bullied, and I'm telling you since I'm a manlet myself at 5'9

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Cmon bro you can defo get a girlfriend at 5’7 , I’m also a 5’9 turbo manlet,

You don’t need ramieri , giant + celal will do the job, even celal is more than overkill for lefort1 . That will run you 30-35k
So I'll get trimax, supras, infras, jaw angles, cantho, lateral malar implants for 30-35k?