Best Branch of Medicine to specialize in?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
For example General, Orthopedic, Maxillofacial, etc Surgery or rather Pathology/Psychiatry etc

Which would you pick?

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
if you want to avoid lawsuits, considering being a family physician. You get a great pay and you don't really do anything that can get you a lawsuit

if you don't give a shit about being sued then considering being a neurosurgeon

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and latincell95
if you want to avoid lawsuits, considering being a family physician. You get a great pay and you don't really do anything that can get you a lawsuit

Or just don't live in America.

I want to work on the Face,

Brain doesn't interest me much, pretty much Face is the only body Region I'd like to operate on and spend the rest of my life studying.

Psychiatry I remember some fag on here ranting that they get paid to do nothing.

Derma

Do fuck all and get paid

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, Prince88 and Kristin
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I want to work on the Face,

Brain doesn't interest me much, pretty much Face is the only body Region I'd like to operate on and spend the rest of my life studying.
plastic surgery is the highest paying field so just pick that

plastic surgery is the highest paying field so just pick that
I don't want to do nose jobs and Fillers. That's insultingly primitive work for me. I'm eyeing Maxillofacial Surgery actually, hospital tier Trauma and Reconstruction of the Viscerocranium.

I am planning on doing Psychiatry because you do very little work and make great money. You only have to know a few medications, lawsuits are rare, and you don’t do procedures. Psychiatrists work 9-5 and bill high for short consults. This only applies to USA though.

I don't want to do nose jobs and Fillers. That's insultingly primitive work for me. I'm eyeing Maxillofacial Surgery actually, hospital tier Trauma and Reconstruction of the Viscerocranium.
Okay picky boy just go with orthopedic surgery then

it's funny to me niggas here thinking med is easy shit
you will rot all day studying like a cuck 95% of the day and won't even pass sometimes that's how hard it is and how much time consuming it is
i can give you advice on how to study but all of this shit you said in top is easily findable ordoable i used to be like u jfl

my advice is if you wanna live good late teens and twenties don't do med unless you're a literal 300 iq genius mogger

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, PubertyMaxxer, latincell95 and 2 others

All the family physicians will be sued for giving kids dangerous vaxxines

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Don’t do medicine jfl you will go mentally I’ll and start shoving knives up your skull

• So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
For example General, Orthopedic, Maxillofacial, etc Surgery or rather Pathology/Psychiatry etc

Which would you pick?
Maxillofacial then you can help us ascend

Maxillofacial surgeons make a shit ton of money.

Don’t do medicine jfl you will go mentally I’ll and start shoving knives up your skull
it's funny to me niggas here thinking med is easy shit
you will rot all day studying like a cuck 95% of the day and won't even pass sometimes that's how hard it is and how much time consuming it is
i can give you advice on how to study but all of this shit you said in top is easily findable ordoable i used to be like u jfl

my advice is if you wanna live good late teens and twenties don't do med unless you're a literal 300 iq genius mogger
Brutal.

i was like u happy that i will have a med carrer mogging statut "im a doctor" and will go out everyday

nope, nigga i literally studied for days and hours and i only barely got a 10 out of 20 in my recent exams
i got an 12 in physio, 11,5 in anatomy, 13 in statistics (which is a fucking useless shit thing they added)
and i fucked up heavy in embryology which i did today and will surely get an 6 or 7

oh ye guess what

i been studying for every one of them for weeks
legit non stop, i studied 9 hours non stop on physio only peeing and shit

and im super good at studying too

my point is if you wanna live your life, not study too much and looksmax, don't do med, it's so time consuming

i would go with neurology

or general. I like helping people a lot, but my biggest flaw is by far memory, so unfort i dont thing i could do medicine. Same problem with biology, i love it but my memory fucks me.

i was like u happy that i will have a med carrer mogging statut "im a doctor" and will go out everyday

nope, nigga i literally studied for days and hours and i only barely got a 10 out of 20 in my recent exams
i got an 12 in physio, 11,5 in anatomy, 13 in statistics (which is a fucking useless shit thing they added)
and i fucked up heavy in embryology which i did today and will surely get an 6 or 7

oh ye guess what

i been studying for every one of them for weeks
legit non stop,

i studied 9 hours
Only 9 hours a day? That's still okay. 15 hours still left.
non stop on physio only peeing and shit

and im super good at studying too

my point is if you wanna live your life, not study too much and looksmax, don't do med, it's so time consuming
Too late.

derm and radiology mog