Best business ideas for 2020

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
tbh, thats the only way to become rich, everthing else is cope jfl ngl. My cousin ms friend made 500k in 6 months with selling clothes which he invested 4k in

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pillarman
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 9048 and 1 other person
tbh, thats the only way to become rich, everthing else is cope jfl ngl. My cousin ms friend made 500k in 6 months with selling clothes which he invested 4k in
How tf?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

Yes, show us the clothing pls

You could always resell shit from Goodwill on Ebay

You can start with flipping atlcoins.

Is your friend a female and by clothes do you mean dirty socks and panties?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, TsarTsar444, RAITEIII and 2 others
Larp. You cannot get over 1000% profite just like that unless youre selling rip offs pretending they are original expensive brands.

Leaving that aside the thing is that you gotta make sure that said "clothes" are in a extreme demand somewhere.

I've been trying to contact some manufacturers from china or india but i think its been a 100%scam rate jfl so it hadnt gotten anywhere.

Last edited:
He's
Larp. You cannot get over 1000% profite just like that unless youre selling rip offs pretending they are original expensive brands.

Leaving that aside the thing is that you gotta make sure that said "clothes" are in a extreme demand somewhere.

I've been trying to contact some manufacturers from china or india but i think its been a 100%scam rate jfl so it hadnt gotten anywhere.
He's full of shit. That's not how the market works. Like there's insane demand for generic wholesale shirts from Taiwan lmao

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
can't believe it.
Zalando and big clothing parties like that. struggle with making good profit. Because people send so much stuff back.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

is it legit to sell rip offs?

Tales from your cousins warehouse